Russia plans to hold several accession referendums in Ukraine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russia cares a putrid f... about possible reaction of the West which wants to swallow its natural resources for free

Russia's persistence to hold an accession referendum in Ukraine continues unabated. The party led by Russian President Vladimir Putin, United Russia, has proposed holding several simultaneous referendums in the provinces occupied by Russian troops to decide on their accession to the Federation. These include the Lugansk and Donetsk regions, which make up the Donbas, and other regions such as Kherson, Zaporiyia and Nikolayev.

Will the Russians stop running away long enough?

Update
In the end of this week Russia will have new parts ( Donetsk, Lhansk and Kherson )

Two Russian-controlled regions in eastern Ukraine announced plans to hold referendums on joining Russia later this week and an ally of President Vladimir Putin said the votes would alter the geopolitical landscape in Moscow's favour forever.

• Two Russia-backed regions announce referendum plans
  • Votes will be held on whether to become part of Russia
  • Votes will be held from Sept. 23-27
  • Outcome of votes would be irreversible - Medvedev
  • Ukraine and the West regard votes as sham and illegal

Russia cares a putrid f... about possible reaction of the West which wants to swallow its natural resources for free

Russia's persistence to hold an accession referendum in Ukraine continues unabated. The party led by Russian President Vladimir Putin, United Russia, has proposed holding several simultaneous referendums in the provinces occupied by Russian troops to decide on their accession to the Federation. These include the Lugansk and Donetsk regions, which make up the Donbas, and other regions such as Kherson, Zaporiyia and Nikolayev.

Russians want to get as far into Ukraine as they can because then it's easier to surrender. I would have never thought that the Russian army was so weak. NATO would make a small snack out of them.

Russians want to get as far into Ukraine as they can because then it's easier to surrender. I would have never thought that the Russian army was so weak. NATO would make a small snack out of them.
yes, and pootler soon will be over

UN, 22 Sep – RIA Novosti. Referendums in the Donbass, as well as in the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions are a response to Vladimir Zelensky's call for russians to leave Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"The apotheosis was the interview of Mr. Zelensky on August 5 last year, who advised everyone who feels russian, for the sake of their children, their grandchildren, to go to Russia," the minister said, speaking at a meeting of the UN Security Council on Ukraine.
"It seems to me that the decisions that residents of a number of regions of Ukraine have now taken to hold referendums are a response to his wishes," Lavrov added.

UN, 22 Sep – RIA Novosti. Referendums in the Donbass, as well as in the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions are a response to Vladimir Zelensky's call for russians to leave Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"The apotheosis was the interview of Mr. Zelensky on August 5 last year, who advised everyone who feels russian, for the sake of their children, their grandchildren, to go to Russia," the minister said, speaking at a meeting of the UN Security Council on Ukraine.
"It seems to me that the decisions that residents of a number of regions of Ukraine have now taken to hold referendums are a response to his wishes," Lavrov added.

Russia is too small and too poor to afford new Russians.

Yes so armed Russian guards show up with polling officials, so the decision is easy both for Russians to control the area or get shot. That's why we all know it's a sham. And Putin is not backing down he saying that if the vote favors Russia then they will consider any attack on those territories in attempt to take them back by the Ukraine would be an act of war against Russia itself. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Sorry you crazy bastard, you've lost all credibility and your a pitiful excuse for a human being and the sooner Russians rise up and execute you themselves the better the world will be off.

Originally posted by Jaxson
I would have never thought that the Russian army was so weak. NATO would make a small snack out of them.

To accomplish that they need to stop shitting their pants first.

Originally posted by Stann
Yes so armed Russian guards show up with polling officials, so the decision is easy both for Russians to control the area or get shot. That's why we all know it's a sham.

The people of Lugansk and Donetsk given the choice of joining Ukraine or Russia will vote overwhelmingly for Russia. You have to be out of your mind to deny this.

As far as Kherson and Zaporizhzhia are concerned you have a much stronger case (of being a sham).

To accomplish that they need to stop shitting their pants first.

The people of Lugansk and Donetsk given the choice of joining Ukraine or Russia will vote overwhelmingly for Russia. You have to be out of your mind to deny this.

As far as Kherson and Zaporizhzhia are concerned you have a much stronger case (of being a sham).
Most of the ukrainians have left those areas because of the Russian invasion. And Russia I wouldn't pass Puerto past them to bring in their own citizens and have them vote. It's all going to be a sham

But seriously, why the f**k has NATO moved so close to Russia?
For the unintelligent, I'll ask with an example - why the f**k did you surround the bear's den during hibernation, poked sticks at it and now loudly resent that he woke up, angry at the whole world?

Originally posted by Ringo

That's a no-brainer.

Because 99% of the members of this MB are a sorry bunch of mentally retarded super patriotic american clowns who don't even bother to try and hide their scandalous double standards regarding America and the rest of the world.

It's perfectly OK to surround Russia with american military bases but let China set up one on a tiny, insignificant islet in the Caribbean and watch all Hell break loose.

For the unintelligent, I'll ask with an example - why the f**k did you surround the bear's den during hibernation, poked sticks at it and now loudly resent that he woke up, angry at the whole world?
NATO is a defensive organization not an aggressive one. Russia is the aggressor. And Russia has no right to tell any of its neighbors what they can or cannot do. They are no longer part of the Soviet Union.

NATO is a defensive organization not an aggressive one. Russia is the aggressor. And Russia has no right to tell any of its neighbors what they can or cannot do. They are no longer part of the Soviet Union.
And Russia's actions prove that every nation bordering Russia should be a member of NATO.

If that is so, Russia should invite the international media and UN observers to come in and see for themselves. I don't believe that is on the table, I wonder why?

If that is so, Russia should invite the international media and UN observers to come in and see for themselves. I don't believe that is on the table, I wonder why?
When people with guns show up at your door asking you to vote your choices simple you're either vote for the people with the guns or you get shot.

Forum List

Back