Russia on its way to the U.S. East Coast?

The article says its unusual for a Russian ship to venture into the western Atlantic Ocean. Yet US warships venture into all the seas surrounding Russia. Black Sea. Baltic Sea. Etc….
I'll venture it's even more unusual to be mainstrean news Gip

~S~

So Russian oligarchs worth billions want to risk global turmoil and risk to their own lives? Unless Putin is truly insane this isn't their objective, or anyones.

You make things up as you scribble .

Do you ever read back and check what you have drafted ?

Your post is incoherent relative to the OP and then my comment .

You make things up as you scribble .

Do you ever read back and check what you have drafted ?

Your post is incoherent relative to the OP and then my comment .
You suggested that Russia.has nothing to fear as if starting a nuclear war is a minor incursion. There wouldn't be any winners in the event they attacked the U.S with nukes, there would certainly be consequences that would alter the planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The proposal of the war isn't to defeat Ukraine but to lead the world into nuclear WWIII
Putin, Zelensky, Biden & Co work together and make nuclear annihilation possible
All of them are satanists and traitors of their peoples

According to Litwin Russians are Papuans and Mongols.
Also, the highly armed 'Mongols' guided missile frigate "Admiral Gorshkov" is in the Atlantic and has surprisingly changed course.. "Admiral Gorshkov" has separated from the accompanying tanker "Kama" in the Bay of Biscay and is now 1300 kilometers west of the Atlantic.

Ah, I hate to tell you this, but being 1300 km west of the Atlantic puts the sub somewhere in the Dallas, Texas area. :smoke:

Ah, I hate to tell you this, but being 1300 km west of the Atlantic puts the sub somewhere in the Dallas, Texas area. :smoke:

In seven minutes Putin's nukes will land in Dallas.
15 nuclear warheads ( one Zirkon missile ) can completely annihilate more as 80 % of the U.S.

You suggested that Russia.has nothing to fear as if starting a nuclear war is a minor incursion. There wouldn't be any winners in the event they attacked the U.S with nukes, there would certainly be consequences that would alter the planet.

My point of view stays the same:
Satanists ( Putin, Biden, Zelensky, Scholz, Macron & Co ) work together and want to exterminate humanity as alleged 'a wrong creation of God'

In seven minutes Putin's nukes will land in Dallas. 15 nuclear warheads ( one Zirkon missile ) can completely annihilate more as 80 % of the U.S.

I wonder what Putin thought and said when he saw Biden fall off a stationary bicycle?

6k3yd8-335489666.gif

Only Russia has unstoppable hypersonic missiles.
No one can stop them?
If you launch a lot of missiles, not all of them can be stopped. Plus they're nuclear, so they can still spread radiation below even if shot down.

Has the US stopped organizing coups, starving people with sanctions, illegally occupying Syria, providing weapons for the genocide in Yemen, funding Israeli apartheid and arming Nazis yet?
If not let me know before we start preaching to the world about values

Forum List

Back