Russia is such a disgusting pathetic country

How come there is not more outrage against Russia and their constant attack on America on this board?
Are you people Americans or Russians.
Russia is a pathetic country that can not do anything but internet malware and troll farms. Disgusting country.

Yes, the government of Russia is a disgrace.

But the Russian people are really intelligent. So it's a shame that they have to tolerate their current president.

When Russians come here, they do so well.

Most of them make really good immigrants.
Who gives a shit about the Russian government? Our government is far worse than a disgrace and far more harmful to us.

... I have enjoyed people around the world including Palestinians, Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptians all at the same table. (shrugs) People tend to attract like people. Look in the mirror.
Well said.
Russians hate smiling. Why are you so unaware of other cultures? Ive noticed that you frequently seem surprised by information that is common knowledge to everyone else.

Last edited:
... I have enjoyed people around the world including Palestinians, Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptians all at the same table. (shrugs) People tend to attract like people. Look in the mirror.
Well said.
Russians hate smiling. Why are you so unaware of other cultures? Ive noticed that you frequently seem surprised by information that is common knowledge to everyone else.

LOL, you haven't "noticed" anything. You make things up in your head and try to project it onto others. My experience trumps your fantasies.

Well said.

LOL, you haven't "noticed" anything. You make things up in your head and try to project it onto others. My experience trumps your fantasies.

Your experience doesnt trump the whole worlds experience. When Russia itself has to literally do PSA's to get people to smile, who the fuck are you kidding? You have no idea what youre talking about. Russians being unhappy non smiling people isnt something i just made up out of thin air. What is it with you people who try to convince the world that their experiences with a particular culture are false? You think Americans are the only people who noticed how joyless the Russian people are? Get the fuck outa here.

Well said.

Your experience doesnt trump the whole worlds experience. When Russia itself has to literally do PSA's to get people to smile, who the fuck are you kidding? You have no idea what youre talking about. Russians being unhappy non smiling people isnt something i just made up out of thin air. What is it with you people who try to convince the world that their experiences with a particular culture are false? You think Americans are the only people who noticed how joyless the Russian people are? Get the fuck outa here.

LOL, I'm not the one trying to convince anyone of anything kid, that would be you. Would that the entire world could as miserable a wretch as you. The only time you enjoy yourself is when you are surrounded by small minded little angry people. I don't seem to have that trouble son.

Well said.

LOL, I'm not the one trying to convince anyone of anything kid, that would be you. Would that the entire world could as miserable a wretch as you. The only time you enjoy yourself is when you are surrounded by small minded little angry people. I don't seem to have that trouble son.

If im wrong, why is the BBC doing documentaries about how miserable Russians are? You are saying a lot of stuff, but none of it is believable and at no point have you offered any sort of evidence to support your wild claims.

Well said.

If im wrong, why is the BBC doing documentaries about how miserable Russians are? You are saying a lot of stuff, but none of it is believable and at no point have you offered any sort of evidence to support your wild claims.

At no point have you even come lose to disproving experiences. First rule of a message board son, leave your ego out of it.

Well said.

At no point have you even come lose to disproving experiences. First rule of a message board son, leave your ego out of it.

Ive posted legit videos proving my point without a shadow of a doubt. Quit denying what we all see.

Forum List

Back