Russia is mauling Ukraine

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The reality is different from the official comments,” said Luiza Dorner, whose husband is fighting in the Donbas. “Every day has a high price.”

Finally some real news....I'm surprised MSNBC had the balls to reprint the words of a real Ukranian citizen...the ones who are actually paying the price while Zalensky keeps padding his swiss bank account. In the mean time Russia is on the rebound financially and developing the Brics system quite nicely. This does not make me happy....it makes me very angry to think and to realize that this has all been done to serve the purposes and personal wealth of a small handful of immoral people most of whom are our own elected Federal scum bags in DC.

Jo

Well, this was the assessment of military experts early on, in fact, they believed Kyiv would fall within days, but it didn't.

So, the ultimate outcome won't be known for awhile now. Corrupt Ukraine is going to be fast tracked into the E.U (is this good for E.U or global democracy?), Finland and Sweden want to join NATO, Europe is now being threatened by Russia, implicitly and otherwise of having a TOTAL ban of Russian oil.

War is always misery. Often unintended consequences appear as a result of such conflicts, on all sides. Even those not directly involved in the fighting.

The Democrat's war in Ukraine was a real shitshow. Biden tried to make the country think he was strong, in order to distract from his failed presidency. But all he did was show us just how weak he really is.

Do we miss Trump yet?

Well, this was the assessment of military experts early on, in fact, they believed Kyiv would fall within days, but it didn't.

So, the ultimate outcome won't be known for awhile now. Corrupt Ukraine is going to be fast tracked into the E.U (is this good for E.U or global democracy?), Finland and Sweden want to join NATO, Europe is now being threatened by Russia, implicitly and otherwise of having a TOTAL ban of Russian oil.

War is always misery. Often unintended consequences appear as a result of such conflicts, on all sides. Even those not directly involved in the fighting.
It's another Banker's war....
People are dying for bankers..
I want them all dead....the bankers and their puppet politicians. Instead innocent Ukranian citizens are being sacrificed.

Other than the fact Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world with a lot of history with Russia, the only thing I know for sure is the NWO elites are heavily invested in that region & are the ones directing this fiasco.
The actual people of Ukraine are the ones suffering & would be better off if this was ended quickly.
They may not trust the Russians but they don't appear to trust own govt any more either.

I say we stay out of it completely & let them figure things out on their own while we fix our own problems.
The idea we have to be the world peace keepers is misguided, at best, & a main reason we have over $30 trill in debt

Dumb and Dumber…acting like tough guys, but are really just two little pussies.
1655983620199.png

It's another Banker's war....
People are dying for bankers..
I want them all dead....the bankers and their puppet politicians. Instead innocent Ukranian citizens are being sacrificed.

Elitist rich globalists profiting off of world destabilization.

And those damned companies that sell gold and silver on tv. I hate those commercials.

Other than the fact Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world with a lot of history with Russia, the only thing I know for sure is the NWO elites are heavily invested in that region & are the ones directing this fiasco.
The actual people of Ukraine are the ones suffering & would be better off if this was ended quickly.
They may not trust the Russians but they don't appear to trust own govt any more either.

I say we stay out of it completely & let them figure things out on their own while we fix our own problems.
The idea we have to be the world peace keepers is misguided, at best, & a main reason we have over $30 trill in debt
Zalensky is taking all his orders from Soros....he's a NAZI just like Putin said he was. They don't give a shit about the Ukrainians....they care about their bank accounts. The fact checkers are killing themselves trying to bury that connection therefore you automatically know it's true.

Zalensky is taking all his orders from Soros....he's a NAZI just like Putin said he was. They don't give a shit about the Ukrainians....they care about their bank accounts. The fact checkers are killing themselves trying to bury that connection therefore you automatically know it's true.
He deserves the end that Mussolini got.

Destroying the USA by making Biden back Ukraine is absolute evil genius by the WEF. At least on par with how Stalin ran the US forces in WWII.

Credit where due!

Forum List

Back