Russia: How long until the economy cracks

The Good Ol' Boys are getting a bit desperate. The economy just keeps on improving in spite of it's ups and downs. Employment numbers keep improving, the investments that the administration made in renewable energy are now paying off, with wind now cheaper to build and operate than dirty coal, and now Putin is on hard times.

Going to be real hard on those poor fellows if President Obama leaves office in January of 2017 a real winner.

The Good Ol' Boys are getting a bit desperate. The economy just keeps on improving in spite of it's ups and downs. Employment numbers keep improving, the investments that the administration made in renewable energy are now paying off, with wind now cheaper to build and operate than dirty coal, and now Putin is on hard times.

Going to be real hard on those poor fellows if President Obama leaves office in January of 2017 a real winner.

the investments that the administration made in renewable energy are now paying off

LOL!

the investments that the administration made in renewable energy are now paying off

LOL!
Yuk-Yuk....

I guess the GOP wasted money when it printed all those campaign posters with a shirtless Putin on them alongside Palin. Their Palin-Putin ticket is dead in the water. And Palin's argument of, "BUT RUSSIA MUST BE PART OF THE U S. I CAN SEE IT FROM MY FRONT PORCH!" doesn't hold water anymore.

The Poor GOP.......:booze:Maybe they can call up the recovering alcoholic for another run?

Russia How long until the economy cracks - Feb. 8 2015

OH NO! Don't tell me the Hero of the GOP has been mismanaging his economy! MY WORD!

It's cracking now.

How's Obama's reset button working? LOL!

Very true

Shows how poorly Conservative tough guy hero Putin is doing

He was offered improved economic relations with the west and blew it on a stupid invasion

Another example of Obama's foreign policy failures making Jimmy Carter look good.

OH NO! Don't tell me the Hero of the GOP has been mismanaging his economy! MY WORD!

It's cracking now.

Very true

He was offered improved economic relations with the west and blew it on a stupid invasion

Another example of Obama's foreign policy failures making Jimmy Carter look good.

Seems like the economic sanctions the "weak" Obama imposed are working

Obama is getting results from economic warfare rather than military warfare

It's cracking now.

Very true

He had to impose sanctions?
I guess his "reset button" and "increased flexibility" didn't work so well?

It's cracking now.

Very true

The failure to reset hurt Russia not the US

Conservative hero Putin blundered away his chance to establish improved economic alliances with the west over an il-advised invasion

Reset?

Obamas economy is doing fine, Putins is in a shambles

It's cracking now.

Very true

The failure to reset hurt Russia not the US

Conservative hero Putin blundered away his chance to establish improved economic alliances with the west over an il-advised invasion

Reset?

Obamas economy is doing fine, Putins is in a shambles
Hope they enjoy eating roots...

Forum List

Back