Russia engaging in 'information warfare' ahead of 2020 election, FBI chief warns

Yeah?

When? Got examples? Links?
I see you find it hard to believe...Concerning the when it was from my grade school years [the public school teachers not the catholic school] right up to reagans "evil empire speech, I am sure you know that which is why you asked for a link...the media also parroted this line quite frequently, but you don't really need a link nor can I provide one because I have no idea how to look up a sound bites which I am also sure you also know...if you think it is a lie then say so, I won't be the least bit insulted, but know that reminding us that the soviets were our allies was nearly a left wing mantra during my years in the 60's 70's and 80's.

as an aside, reagan was mocked by the left when he claimed [paraphrasing] "the final chapters of the soviet union are being written and they are destined to end up on the ash heap of history"...the media put out article after article on how counter productive such talk was, someone even claimed that the soviet economy was out pacing ours, and then it collapsed...but no, I have no links for those examples, but they're out there if you really want to find them.
So that would be "no" then?

Cool.

Yeah?

Now you don't really want any of the things do you? if I provide them you will just have to change gears but to prove that is just an old tired liberal diversionary tactic we'll let everyone see that:

When?
from the time I was a kid in the 60's until Reagan and the republicans smashed the soviet union

EAMPLES:
Teachers, journalists/media, stoned hippies...You want links to teachers who said it?...lol liberals on the donahue show? hippies?:abgg2q.jpg:

Cool.
I think we both know a link will mean nothing to you and it was just a way to waste my time but here is one link
Here is a quote from the provided link below:
Ask students to share what they already know about the Soviet Union. Prompt students to suggest that the Soviet Union was our ally in World War II and was at odds with America during the Cold War.
LINK:
From Ally to Enemy: The American Perception of the Soviet Union from 1920 to 1950
and yes, even with the things you asked for and provided you can still say "no...cool"

so back to the discussion:
They aren't supporting tRump because they are our allies.
ok, but for decades liberal propaganda insisted they were

Yeah?

Now you don't really want any of the things do you? if I provide them you will just have to change gears but to prove that is just an old tired liberal diversionary tactic we'll let everyone see that:

When?
from the time I was a kid in the 60's until Reagan and the republicans smashed the soviet union

EAMPLES:
Teachers, journalists/media, stoned hippies...You want links to teachers who said it?...lol liberals on the donahue show? hippies?:abgg2q.jpg:

Cool.
I think we both know a link will mean nothing to you and it was just a way to waste my time but here is one link
Here is a quote from the provided link below:
Ask students to share what they already know about the Soviet Union. Prompt students to suggest that the Soviet Union was our ally in World War II and was at odds with America during the Cold War.
LINK:
From Ally to Enemy: The American Perception of the Soviet Union from 1920 to 1950
and yes, even with the things you asked for and provided you can still say "no...cool"

so back to the discussion:
They aren't supporting tRump because they are our allies.
Are you seriously trying to bring WWII and before politics into a discussion about our relationship with Russia?

We're you in school in the 1920s?

Are you seriously trying to bring WWII and before politics into a discussion about our relationship with Russia?
our discussion was about you and the left contradicting one another with your claim that russia is or is not our ally...and outside of just being a way of ignoring the proof you pretended to want, I have no idea what any of ^that^ has to do with anything.
Can we just stay on topic please?

Wait a minute! Are you arguing that in the 20s liberals thought communists were allies,then reversed that decision as they saw the effects of communism, but now can be criticized because of the 100 year old error of judgement of a system they didn't understand?

our discussion was about you and the left contradicting one another with your claim that russia is or is not our ally...and outside of just being a way of ignoring the proof you pretended to want, I have no idea what any of ^that^ has to do with anything.
Dude, that's almost 100 years ago.

You're completely full of shit.

lol...yeah ok..it backs up everything I said during the years I said

That link has put you in a defensive position...the left used to tell us the russians/soviets were our allies and that link proves it

lol...yeah ok..it backs up everything I said during the years I said

That link has put you in a defensive position...the left used to tell us the russians/soviets were our allies and that link proves it
Dude. 100 years ago.

Completely irrelevant to today's diplomacy.

Dude. 100 years ago.

no they said it in the 60's 70's and 80's as I claimed

Completely irrelevant to today's diplomacy.
It's completely irrelevant to many other topics as well, but completely relevant to the actual topic of how liberals used to tell us the soviets were our allies.

Nothing in this thread has been more accurate than this:

It was obvious what you were up to when you pretended to want a link...as the quote above proves, it is just a tired old liberal diversionary tactic.

Last edited:
Are they going to tell us that a candidate is a russian asset that enjoys golden showers and is colluding with the russian government.

Cause that would be fer sure awful....some fuckers should go to jail for telling the american people that.....

guess which side KGB will take during 2020 election )))

"Russia" welcomes Donald Trump’s victory"

"Russia engaging in 'information warfare' ahead of 2020 election, FBI chief warns

Chris Wray tells Congress Moscow waging social media campaign but says he has not seen new effort to hack election infrastructure"

Russia engaging in 'information warfare' ahead of 2020 election, FBI chief warns

The FBI, has lost all credibility.

CIA, MI6, German UK governments ?

guess which side KGB will take during 2020 election )))

"Russia" welcomes Donald Trump’s victory"

"Russia engaging in 'information warfare' ahead of 2020 election, FBI chief warns

Chris Wray tells Congress Moscow waging social media campaign but says he has not seen new effort to hack election infrastructure"

The FBI, has lost all credibility.

CIA, MI6, German UK governments ?

The same UK government that Christopher Steele worked for in MI6?

Yes.

Forum List

Back