Russia bombs a maternity hospital and kills babies

No doubt their bought and paid for western stooges will cheer this blow for freedom. Tucker might shed a fake tear but Marge will blame the babies for nothaving their own anti missile defence

The putin sponsored right is a study in depravity.
I mean killing babies is something I thought you were always a fan of?

Ok, not sure what your point is but I really don’t care for Russia or Ukraine
who cares about your option, does your wife care ? I don't think so. the reality :

who cares about your option, does your wife care ? I don't think so. the reality :

I never stated what other Americans thought, did I? I never stated my opinion mattered did I? It seems your argument is because other people feel one way that I should to? Really, that is your argument? So if everyone jumped off a cliff you should to? I’ll continue to despise the Russian and Ukraine governments and you can go along with the crowd, just because.

No doubt their bought and paid for western stooges will cheer this blow for freedom. Tucker might shed a fake tear but Marge will blame the babies for nothaving [sic] their own anti missile defence

Not to minimize the horrors that go along with war, especially when the participants in a war refuse to observe some basic ethics regarding war; but such faux-horror expressed over the death of one baby, in the bombing of a maternity ward, comes across as very hollow from anyone who supports the brutal murders of thousands of unborn children every day; over a million every year.

No doubt their bought and paid for western stooges will cheer this blow for freedom. Tucker might shed a fake tear but Marge will blame the babies for nothaving their own anti missile defence

Ukes are great slave labor. That why captain A. didn't off those fuckers with the "self chosen".
Slavery is banned worldwide.
Maybe the Ukes can continue in their efforts to make a knife, wheel ? Or tools. Or steel, cookware, computer chips.... Or furniture? Or any fucking thing.
Uselessania.
Polokz too stupid to find their way home, post war

what do you think about war- crimes in Bucha ?
It is the result of corrupt nations. Why is it you want me to answer all your question but never answer mine? Seems a little one sided doesn’t it? Sort of bullying, the thing you dislike Russia for. Interesting how that works.

Ukes are great slave labor.
no, you dirty, pathetic ivan are great slave (including sex- slevery thats why muslims use you guys everywhere ) labor.

According to the UN International Panel for Struggle against Sexual Exploitation, the Russian army is plagued with male prostitution. A small amount of money is enough to find a Russian soldier-prostitute in the center of Moscow.

Servicemen may become male prostitutes in the Russian army for various reasons. There are young men who voluntarily offer sexual favors to their homosexual clients; others are forced into prostitution against their own will. Newcomers, especially those who finished higher schools before joining the army, suffer from sexual harassment more often than others. Brave soldiers try to protect their honor and rights, although there is no one to help them: commanders and military officials may often be involved in the sex business too.

“When I was standing on duty, two bullies came up to me and shoved me into the stockroom, a soldier serving at one of Moscow’s military units recollects. "They raped me there in turn. It was very painful and revolting. It didn’t take them much time to finish, but the next day I started noticing other soldiers giving me strange looks. I instantly realized that those bastards let everyone know what they had done to me. An officer came up to me one day and said to me point-blank: “Tomorrow you will to serve two clients.” I knew that if I said “no” then I would spend my last days spitting blood. But still, I told him “no.” When the officer heard that, he pulled out pictures of me being raped in the stockroom. “If you don’t serve the clients, you mother will see these pictures,” said he. I was forced into prostitution,” the soldier said.

Ukrainians are FREE MEN , THAT'S WHY YOU (A SLAVE) HATE THEM SO MUCH

no, its RT.ru lies. ivan how is weather in Moscow ivan ?

pootler is solo responsible for this war and you protect him here . so you are a terrorist as well
Minimizing the other person, another tactic used by oppressive regimes. Again, you and your bullying tactics. Quoting part of my post and not others is also what propaganda press does in corrupt nations. You are what you claim you hate.

I despise Putin and Is very corrupt. I also know the Ukraine is also corrupt. The only sympathy I have for either country is the people that live under such corruption.

I don’t support either side and the US needs to but out, in my opinion.

Look at all this uncomfortable information about the western involvement in Ukraine coming out in the mainstream media echo chamber—of all places—lately
FiYGWcdUUAE4KLP

Forum List

Back