Russia beats America

Siberian

Gold Member
Which country's economy is more sustainable..

US

Budget deficite, % of GDP (- 4,6%) (or more than half of the budget)
Current account, %, of GDP - deficite (- 2,3%)
Public debt, % of GDP - 107, 6%

Russia

Budget deficite - ( surplus, +1,8%)
current account - surplus, +3,9%
Public debt - 12,2%, the smallest among big countries

it seems you guys are going to become another Venezuela soon :) a bankrupt... :)

Last edited:
  • Banned
and after China becomes the biggest World economy in nominal figures (if counted in Purchading power terms it is already the biggest economy) - Dollar will stop being the World reserve currency, starting an avalanch of fefaults and bankruptcies...

according to last estimates China will overcome the US in 2028, but I tend to think Dollar Debt Pyramid will collapse earlier.
Maybe this or next year... Maybe this or next month, situation in Stock market is very volatile and the bubble is ready to burst...

• Banned

USSR once was the second biggest economy, the US will go its way, once you start crumbling - you will not stop until you reach the state of Argentina, what is left of the US after Civil war 2.0 :)

US

Russia

it seems you guys are going to become another Venezuela soon :) a bankrupt... :)

Dude, you live in such a great country that you can't even own firearms. Did you know that I own two WW2-era rifles your Daddy or Granddaddy might have used to fight the Nazis? A Mosin-Nagant M38 and an M44.

Decent rifles those Mosins, I must say. Designed so even a ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian peasant can operate it.

How about a Kalashnikov? Got one of those too, as do hundreds of thousands if not millions of other Americans.

Does your government not trust you enough to let you own firearms or something? Why are they afraid of you?

US

Russia

Dude, you live in such a great country that you can't even own firearms. Did you know that I own two WW2-era rifles your Daddy or Granddaddy might have used to fight the Nazis? A Mosin-Nagant M38 and an M44.

Decent rifles those Mosins, I must say. Designed so even a ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian peasant can operate it.

How about a Kalashnikov? Got one of those too, as do hundreds of thousands if not millions of other Americans.

Does your government not trust you enough to let you own firearms or something? Why are they afraid of you?

you will need it to fight your compatriots in Civil war which is about to begin soon :)

while I have this one :)
It would suit you too if you are a fat American and can't lie on the ground as a sniper :)

US

Russia

you will need it to fight your compatriots in Civil war which is about to begin soon :)

It would suit you too if you are a fat American and can't lie on the ground as a sniper :)

Well that Baikal might come in handy if you're ever attacked by a flock of unruly ducks.

Personally, you'd be better off with a Saiga-12 or a Dragunov. But those aren't for lowly civilians in your country.

Every ten years Russia and it puppets come around pretending they are a growing force that will topple the evil American Empire but what happens is America keep rolling and Russia plays second or third fiddle...

In recent years several countries have been working on moving away from the dollar to a different currency, it is going to happen eventually since the value of the dollar will go down over time.

US

Russia

Well that Baikal might come in handy if you're ever attacked by a flock of unruly ducks.

Personally, you'd be better off with a Saiga-12 or a Dragunov. But those aren't for lowly civilians in your country.

Unlike you I am not going to have civil war in my area, so I'd say that every of us has the weapon which fits the purpose the best :)

US

Russia

Unlike you I am not going to have civil war in my area, so I'd say that every of us has the weapon which fits the purpose the best :)

No "civil war in my area", says one who has hundreds of Javelin anti-tank missiles aimed at him, right across the Ukraine border.

:laughing0301:

US

Russia

You fags don't have to deal with our God Damned Democrats either.

US

Russia

You fags don't have to deal with our God Damned Democrats either.

girl laughing.gif

US

Russia

if the people dont get off their asses and take their country back from these criminal politicians we will indeed and i have no faith in them doing that.

that is so indeed true, we are much more like Russia was under staling and they are much more like America was intended to be by our founders

US

Russia

You're a good Democrat!

US

Russia

You're a good Democrat!
lol, I always sympathised Republicans for them still being blatant Russophobes, but strightforward and frank, and being frank by definition is a merit....
but Democrats, which always say - I love Russian culture so much, and even more I do Russian people, this is why they must be freed from their awful country - there is nothing what can be more disgusting to Russian spirit than hypocricy of Democrats...

Forum List

Back