Russia and Ukraine - On the Threshold of the American Proxy War

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Another Normandy format negotiations FAILED because of Ukraine's position, which is formulated and approved by the American State Department. Or rather, they were thwarted by the Ukrainian delegation, which proceeded to make DIRECT military threats against Russia.

The current administration is doing everything possible to drag Russia into a military conflict, the scale of which is NOT PREDICTABLE, given that it is said that an American submarine has ALREADY secretly slipped into the Black Sea.

The conflict with Ukraine could very quickly turn into a conflict with NATO, and I would not be surprised if the Russian "Poseidons" (underwater robotic torpedoes with nuclear warheads) are already thoughtfully sailing along their assigned route OR are already here by our coastal lines with the instruction to "stand by".

Considering that I live in New York City, I would not want this beautiful city, along with all of its inhabitants, to be "destroyed" by a giant ocean wave.

It is necessary to abandon the imperial mindset and declare that only America has its economic and political interests and has the RIGHT to have them. Other countries have them, too, and no one has the right to deny them that.
Even before Trump left the White House, I warned that Biden's arrival there would be the beginning of a new war, and for sure it would be MORE than one war.

Biden has only been in power for three months, and the world is plunging back into more death and suffering. And no one can take away the RIGHT to live from people... Not even those who think they are the "chosen ones".

This administration is under-educated and it does not realize that CHUTZPAH is an extremely dangerous tool in foreign (as well as in domestic) politics when they are dealing with the nuclear powers...

Last edited:
curb your Americanism :rolleyes: Both countries don't give a rat's ass about the USA. This is their own war

99.87% of all Americans don't give a fetid dingo's kidney about The Ukraine.
True, but what per cent believe the American propaganda from Washington regarding the Ukraine?
curb your Americanism :rolleyes: Both countries don't give a rat's ass about the USA. This is their own war
It is not their OWN war other than the US trying to instigate it.

USA UKRAIN RUSSIA.gif

Another Normandy format negotiations FAILED because of Ukraine's position, which is formulated and approved by the American State Department. Or rather, they were thwarted by the Ukrainian delegation, which proceeded to make DIRECT military threats against Russia.

The current administration is doing everything possible to drag Russia into a military conflict, the scale of which is NOT PREDICTABLE, given that it is said that an American submarine has ALREADY secretly slipped into the Black Sea.

The conflict with Ukraine could very quickly turn into a conflict with NATO, and I would not be surprised if the Russian "Poseidons" (underwater robotic torpedoes with nuclear warheads) are already thoughtfully sailing along their assigned route OR are already here by our coastal lines with the instruction to "stand by".

Considering that I live in New York City, I would not want this beautiful city, along with all of its inhabitants, to be "destroyed" by a giant ocean wave.

It is necessary to abandon the imperial mindset and declare that only America has its economic and political interests and has the RIGHT to have them. Other countries have them, too, and no one has the right to deny them that.
Even before Trump left the White House, I warned that Biden's arrival there would be the beginning of a new war, and for sure it would be MORE than one war.

Biden has only been in power for three months, and the world is plunging back into more death and suffering. And no one can take away the RIGHT to live from people... Not even those who think they are the "chosen ones".

This administration is under-educated and it does not realize that CHUTZPAH is an extremely dangerous tool in foreign (as well as in domestic) politics when they are dealing with the nuclear powers...

You've predicted wrong thus far - duh.

I love how all the Russians residing in the US-of-A talk after a regular diet of Putin Vision TV binges.

When Russians annex a part of Ukraine and illicitly conduct electioneering in America that's all cool. But god forbid America retaliates - that's imperialism and war mongering doncha' know.

Last edited:
... When Russians annex a part of Ukraine and illicitly conduct electioneering in America that's all cool. But god forbid America retaliates - that's imperialism and war mongering doncha' know.
When the US sticks its nose into Mexico's business you think you have a right because Mexico is in your backyard. The US has been involved in wars, political & military coups, and manipulation all over central & south America, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. Where do you get the gall to say Russian has no business in the affairs of its own neighbour particularly when those affairs are directly concerned with agreements both Russia and the Ukraine have had?

... When Russians annex a part of Ukraine and illicitly conduct electioneering in America that's all cool. But god forbid America retaliates - that's imperialism and war mongering doncha' know.
When the US sticks its nose into Mexico's business you think you have a right because Mexico is in your backyard. The US has been involved in wars, political & military coups, and manipulation all over central & south America, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. Where do you get the gall to say Russian has no business in the affairs of its own neighbour particularly when those affairs are directly concerned with agreements both Russia and the Ukraine have had?
As you must know, there are a lot of dumb Americans.

True but meaningless. The .01% run the country so they do as they want.
That's the truth.

I haven't decided yet if they are actually dumb but I can say with the utmost certainty that the vast majority of them are ill-educated and "dumbed down" thanks to propaganda, censorship, and isolation.

True but meaningless. The .01% run the country so they do as they want.
That's the truth.

I haven't decided yet if they are actually dumb but I can say with the utmost certainty that the vast majority of them are ill-educated and "dumbed down" thanks to propaganda, censorship, and isolation.
That is very true and done by design. The CIA has played a big part in making sure Americans are completely uninformed.

9lk9lvxszjc51.png

That is very true and done by design.
Absolutely.

The CIA has played a big part in making sure Americans are completely uninformed.
You got that right! The CIA has played the biggest part in it: Disinformation by design for sure. That's their job. It's their only job I think. Do they do anything else? Oh yeah ... :stir:

BS equivalency, America did not take over Mexican territory.

Czar Putin fancies himself after Peter The Great...who was a big time imperialist last I checked.

America pushes American agenda around the world, no one is saying otherwise, but to call us imperialists while giving Russia a pass on it's agressive actions that go so far as taking over it's neighboring lands is ridiculous.

Last edited:

BS equivalency, America did not take over Mexican territory.

Czar Putin fancies himself after Peter The Great...who was a big time imperialist last I checked.

America pushes American agenda around the world, no one is saying otherwise, but to call us imperialists while giving Russia a pass on it's agressive actions that go so far as taking over it's neighboring lands is ridiculous.
You are the perfect example of the uninformed and propagandize American.

Read up on the Mexican War. The US went to war to expand it’s territory. That is imperialism. Our government is based on imperialism.

Czar Putin...lol. How many nations has Putin invaded? Now compare that number to the USA. You likely still believe the proven hoaxes Russiagate and Bountygate.

Believing America isn’t an imperialist force is proof you are entirely uninformed and duped. Sadly, many Americans think as you do. Apparently you never got further in your thinking than fourth grade at the government school.

Dont forget that the US was meddling in Israel's election under O, yet this president and dems have the gall to lecture russia on interfering in elections. Unreal.

Listen Vlad, Russia is attacking and invading Ukraine.

The onus is on Russia

Forum List

Back