Russell Brand Discovers That Trump Was Right...Russian Collusion Was A Democrat Hoax....Hatched By Hillary

You say the FBI , US government and CIA are not reputable sources of information based on what. If it is just your opinion then an opinion is not factual. Proved sources to back up your opinion. To believe that the above sources are utterly corrupt is what a foreigner would say trying to understand something based on what they read.

The Russians would love to destroy America. Why because then Russia would be the premier super power.

Don't pretend to be stupid.

You're demanding proof of the unreliability of the FBI, US government, and the CIA. I can give you a hundred examples without breaking a sweat. "Operation TP Ajax". "The Tuskeegee Experiment". The WMD hoax in Irak. The CIA spy infiltration of the first inspection team to 'find' (read 'plant') evidence of WMDs. The Bay of Pigs invasion. The Gulf of Tonkin hoax. I can go on and on and on giving you proof until the cows come home.

But then you think you can fluff off the notion that Russia wants to destroy the US with no ... I say no ..... proof at all.

As I said, don't pretend to be stupid.

Don't pretend to be stupid.

You're demanding proof of the unreliability of the FBI, US government, and the CIA. I can give you a hundred examples without breaking a sweat. "Operation TP Ajax". "The Tuskeegee Experiment". The WMD hoax in Irak. The CIA spy infiltration of the first inspection team to 'find' (read 'plant') evidence of WMDs. The Bay of Pigs invasion. The Gulf of Tonkin hoax. I can go on and on and on giving you proof until the cows come home.

But then you think you can fluff off the notion that Russia wants to destroy the US with no ... I say no ..... proof at all.

As I said, don't pretend to be stupid.

The source was a quote from what Putin said at a public event yet you do not believe it. That because you mind is already made up and you cannot evaluate things on a situational basis. Instead it is a all or nothing or color it with preconceived notions.

It is either black or white. You seem to can't differentiate

Just because mistakes were made in the past does not negate things that they do that turned out good or what is going on in the world today. CIA and others made mistakes does not mean that it is flawed all the time. Stuff they did decades ago has no role in evaluating the Russian connection.

The story of the Russian connection can only be evaluated on what happen in relationship to the investigation and its conclusions.

If you cannot focus on the topic at hand then do your little historical research and reach conclusions that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You do sound like you let conspiracies define the topic.

The source was a quote from what Putin said at a public event yet you do not believe it. That because you mind is already made up and you cannot evaluate things on a situational basis. Instead it is a all or nothing or color it with preconceived notions.

It is either black or white. You seem to can't differentiate

Just because mistakes were made in the past does not negate things that they do that turned out good or what is going on in the world today. CIA and others made mistakes does not mean that it is flawed all the time. Stuff they did decades ago has no role in evaluating the Russian connection.

The story of the Russian connection can only be evaluated on what happen in relationship to the investigation and its conclusions.

If you cannot focus on the topic at hand then do your little historical research and reach conclusions that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You do sound like you let conspiracies define the topic.
Ho-hum. You are living in a video game made up of fantasy. Goodbye.

Ho-hum. You are living in a video game made up of fantasy.

Goodbye and good luck on the conspiracy angle. Remember vote for Trump even if he does not run again. Remember you can write in your candidate on the ballot.

Forum List

Back