Russell Brand Discovers That Trump Was Right...Russian Collusion Was A Democrat Hoax....Hatched By Hillary

He deserves righteous political vengeance against his evil political enemies, because never has a President been mistreated like Trump and his family was for loving their country.

The LWNJ agenda's attempted to ruin the man and his family, and they are still at it. Everyone knows what has gone on, who the culprit's are, and what direction they want to take this country in. No one can be so stupid not to know at this point.

Black American's are finally waking up because of the government trying to force medicine into their bodies against their will. The plandemic looks to be on going for political consequences to take place once again, because the deep state has tried it's best to stand in the way of treatment's that have now been known to work, and yet it's so obvious what has been taking place on that front also.

You and your rehtoric constantly coming in here battling American's that care about their country, families, and religion's, proves that you have a leftist agenda, because you never agree with anything other American's say in here, basically placing yourself as LWNJ Orange man bad, sycophant that will side against anything traditional American. Don't you even understand that ?? Well heck yes you do or you would sometimes agree in these debates, but you are of the mindset that you have to disagree no matter what, and that's what makes you a sycophant.

I'm not a fan of the Scofield heresy or Hal Lindsey.

My God either you're a vicious liar or ignorant as hell.

You don't know anything at all about Benghazi or Syria or ISIS.. or even January 6th.
All you know is what the corrupt media has reported.
You simply refuse to admit the obvious.
I was in Mogadishu during the Summer of 93'.
I know why Benghazi happened.
If Hillary had been president there would have been a lot more Benghazis.
The Clintons are power mad, and they don't care what effect their reckless actions have on the people on the ground who are deployed to hostile nations.
Everything the Clintons, Obama, and Biden did was to make things appear better than it actually was. It was all for show. Nothing they did was as great as their media friends made it appear. Their presidencies were a series of television productions....coverups everywhere. Nothing about their acts were based on rational thought. It was all about the optics.

All you know is what the corrupt media has reported.
You simply refuse to admit the obvious.
I was in Mogadishu during the Summer of 93'.
I know why Benghazi happened.
If Hillary had been president there would have been a lot more Benghazis.
The Clintons are power mad, and they don't care what effect their reckless actions have on the people on the ground who are deployed to hostile nations.

During W's presidency 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed. The US had nothing to do with the situation in Libya.. The Eastern tribes always hated Gaddafi.. his military, police and body guards were always foreign nationals.

There was the outside hope that Libya would return to the Idris Constitution.. Our guys at the annex were trying to identify tribes that might support that.

Mogadishu is not Libya.. I lived in Tripoli.

He deserves righteous political vengeance against his evil political enemies, because never has a President been mistreated like Trump and his family was for loving their country.

Lincoln, Kennedy, Garfield and McKinley were all assassinated. I think that qualifies as worse treatment than Trump. Serious attempts were made on the lives of more than a half dozen other Presidents, which failed. Those include the shootings of Presidents Reagan and Roosevelt, attempted poisoning of President Obama, a car bomb in Kuwait for George H. W. Bush.

How was Trump "mistreated"? Trump is a whiny little bitch who complains he doesn't get enough respect. When you're a lying, cheating, bullying asshole, nobody respects you at all. I don't think Trump was treated nearly as badly as he deserved.

In any other country in the world, he'd have been executed for his corrupt and criminal behaviour, both before and after he became President. He would have been summarily shot after January 6th, and seeing how much damage he continues to inflict on the country, I'm thinking he should have been shot on January 7th.

That's hilarious!

:auiqs.jpg:

You are such a sycophant, it is unreal. :rolleyes:

5o9vp3.jpg

Next you will be telling the forum that Glen Greenwald has always been a RWNJ!

The Indictment of Hillary Clinton's Lawyer is an Indictment of the Russiagate Wing of U.S. Media​

The DOJ's new charging document, approved by Biden's Attorney General, sheds bright light onto the Russiagate fraud and how journalistic corruption was key.​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7d0b2b67-39ed-4954-9fc6-d8b898545162_2848x1514.png

MSNBC host Chris Hayes gives credence to the fraudulent Trump/Afla-Bank story on Oct. 9, 2018, along with the two reporters who must aggressively pushed the hoax: The Atlantic's Franklin Foer (then at Slate) and Natasha Bertrand (now at CNN).
Oh look, he deflects. It's because he knows I'm right.

Dumbass

During W's presidency 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed. The US had nothing to do with the situation in Libya.. The Eastern tribes always hated Gaddafi.. his military, police and body guards were always foreign nationals.

There was the outside hope that Libya would return to the Idris Constitution.. Our guys at the annex were trying to identify tribes that might support that.

Mogadishu is not Libya.. I lived in Tripoli.
So what. I know how the Clintons fail to take care of the troops. They don't understand our capabilities or our limitations because they're college pukes. They've never been downrange and took fire or had to depend on a chain of command to bail you out of a tough situation. They've never been surrounded in a hostile city and had their president desert them.

The reason we were being attacked under Bush was because of our support of Israel.
And while Obama was president the mission was to cause unrest all over the Middle-East to cause a mass of refugees to flood the West. Obama helped get rid of Mubarak, Quadaffi, and was trying to take out Assad but Assad fought back. Obama armed ISIS to create a civil war in Syria.....and they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize....FOR WHAT???

Globalists are causing genocide all over the world with the help of radical Islamism. Their goal is to murder at least 2/3rds of the world's population....to save the planet from overpopulation.

So what. I know how the Clintons fail to take care of the troops. They don't understand our capabilities or our limitations because they're college pukes. They've never been downrange and took fire or had to depend on a chain of
command to bail you out of a tough situation. They've never been surrounded in a hostile city and had their president desert them.

The reason we were being attacked under Bush was because of our support of Israel.
And while Obama was president the mission was to cause unrest all over the Middle-East to cause a mass of refugees to flood the West. Obama helped get rid of Mubarak, Quadaffi, and was trying to take out Assad but Assad fought back. Obama armed ISIS to create a civil war in Syria.....and they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize....FOR WHAT???

Globalists are causing genocide all over the world with the help of radical Islamism. Their goal is to murder at least 2/3rds of the world's population....to save the planet from overpopulation.

You sure don't know anything about Syria. They have been in dire straits since 2005.

Mubarak was hated because of his corruption. He took an ownership chunk out of every successful business in Egypt.

Gaddafi was an ignorant mess.. He never attended school as a boy.. He had a lot in common with Trump.. crude, arrogant, grandiose and lethal.

Always threatening to assassinate some other Arab leader over some slight he imagined. Too bad you didn't go to school.

Russell Brand has always been a RW idiot. There are many of those in Hollywood.

If a person is a free thinking, or doesn't carry water for the establishment, it doesn't make them a RW idiot.

If you just parrot the establishment, Vladimir Lenin called you a "useful idiot." Is that what you want folks to be?

:dunno:

If a person is a free thinking, or doesn't carry water for the establishment, it doesn't make them a RW idiot.

If you just parrot the establishment, Vladimir Lenin called you a "useful idiot." Is that what you want folks to be?

:dunno:

Didn't say that did I? Simply pointing out that there a butt-ton of Trumpkins in Hollywood. None of these people are changing as the OP insinuates.

The Hollywood left is finally starting to wake up

So what. I know how the Clintons fail to take care of the troops. They don't understand our capabilities or our limitations because they're college pukes. They've never been downrange and took fire or had to depend on a chain of command to bail you out of a tough situation. They've never been surrounded in a hostile city and had their president desert them.

And while Obama was president the mission was to cause unrest all over the Middle-East cause a mass of refugees to flood the West. Obama helped get rid of Mubarak, Quadaffi, and was trying to take out Assad but Assad fought back. Obama armed ISIS to create a civil war in Syria.....and they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize....FOR WHAT???

The Clintons? Now that is what derangement syndrome looks like.

The only thing you left out was UFO's, Big Foot, and Jewish bankers. Most people that make those kinds of posts are reflections of their fathers. Your father was one of those Joe McCarthy, John Birch Society nutjobs, wasn't he?

Forum List

Back