Russell Brand Discovers That Trump Was Right...Russian Collusion Was A Democrat Hoax....Hatched By Hillary

Democrats lie so much it's difficult to believe anything they say. They have zero credibility.

Democrat hoaxes and horrific scams:

• Russian collusion
  • Some people did something
  • Capital insurrection
  • Border Patrol 'strapping'
  • Kids in cages
  • Charlottesville
  • Ukraine phone call
  • ISIS-K Planner Successful Drone Strike
  • AOC claims she was almost raped
  • Jessie Smollett
  • Blacks don't have proper I.D.
  • COVID
  • Masks prevent COVID
  • Vaccines
  • Climate Change
  • Illegal immigration isn't happening because they're just undocumented Americans
  • The border is closed
  • Mass-shootings
  • There are more than two sexes
  • Abortion isn't murder
  • Planned Parenthood selling fetal body parts
  • Judge Kavanaugh hearings

Links

It’s not just the Demonrats in on it though,the Rinos like bush,romney,murkowski,graham and others are involved up to their ears in it as much as them.

Yet even after office Trump has a lot of litigation going on.
Of course. As Trump said "they are not after me. They are after you and I was in the way". So he will be hounded until he is dead and even then they won't stop because if he is NOT dead, he has a chance of getting in the way again.

Clinton and most of the lame stream media "reporters" need to be in jail on Treason charges.

I know Pelosi is still pushing for an investigation but I do not know how that is going or whether anyone has any interest in it. The NY investigation is interesting but until they release something it still a what if scenario.

I am still waiting for the IRS review of his taxes where I think if it goes south then then Trump will be more toxic. yet his fans will be crying deep state.

I have seen articles that Deutsche and probably Bank of Cyprus would love to end their relationship with trump as he is bad press for them.

still he owes DB a lot of money and it may be hard to sell the loans to a third party. I would imagine someone would take it up as the interest allow is huge and the collateral is prime real estate. Yet even after office Trump has a lot of litigation going on.

It is the PR that comes along with Trump It certainly is a double edge sword. Their stock went down starting in Jan 2018 when Trump started to be toxic for them but now that he is no longer president their performance on the market has started to rise. It still is not where it was at the beginning of the trump regime when there performance on the market was at its strongest

So I would guess as Trump the president it was a problem and his antics are still going strong as the ex president.

It is all about the money and making interest payments on billion dollar loans is tempting. The bad PR versus the money.

list of pending criminal and civil cases against DT

Great post.

Excerpt:

On both the criminal and civil litigation fronts, former President Donald Trump faces a bevy of lawsuits and investigations, with more cases likely to follow. Some are civil suits stemming from his pre-presidential business dealings.

Others are defamation claims from women he allegedly assaulted. More still are criminal probes and civil actions that scrutinize his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The Chart below tracks all these cases. It will be continually updated as major legal developments occur.

These cases bear on two pressing questions. First, will Trump maintain his long streak of eluding legal liability in the face of so many lawsuits? Second, if Trump is held to account for illegal conduct, what impact will such a development have on his—and his family’s—political and business fortunes?

Criminal charges—one would think—would be among the most damaging outcomes. After all, a criminal prosecution of a former president would be a singular event in American history. No former president has ever been indicted, much less convicted.

Trump lost any immunity from indictment that he may have possessed as president the moment he left office on Jan. 20. To be sure, most of the criminal probes detailed below are in their infancy, so the odds of an actual conviction at this time remain improbable.

Even so, the mere stigma of criminal charges against the former president could reshape the American political landscape and the historical understanding of Trump’s behavior.

It’s not just the Demonrats in on it though,the Rinos like bush,romney,murkowski,graham and others are involved up to their ears in it as much as them.

Trump didn't even register to vote until he was 42 and most of the following years he was a Democrat. Who is a RINO ?

Democrats lie so much it's difficult to believe anything they say. They have zero credibility.

Democrat hoaxes and horrific scams:

• Russian collusion
  • Some people did something
  • Capital insurrection
  • Border Patrol 'strapping'
  • Kids in cages
  • Charlottesville
  • Ukraine phone call
  • ISIS-K Planner Successful Drone Strike
  • AOC claims she was almost raped
  • Jessie Smollett
  • Blacks don't have proper I.D.
  • COVID
  • Masks prevent COVID
  • Vaccines
  • Climate Change
  • Illegal immigration isn't happening because they're just undocumented Americans
  • The border is closed
  • Mass-shootings
  • There are more than two sexes
  • Abortion isn't murder
  • Planned Parenthood selling fetal body parts
  • Judge Kavanaugh hearings

Links

The Mueller investigation. What a sham and waste of tax payers money that was. We should all get a refund in the mail. Talk about abuse... I want my reparations now. We got sham wowed big time.

Great post.

Excerpt:

On both the criminal and civil litigation fronts, former President Donald Trump faces a bevy of lawsuits and investigations, with more cases likely to follow. Some are civil suits stemming from his pre-presidential business dealings.

Others are defamation claims from women he allegedly assaulted. More still are criminal probes and civil actions that scrutinize his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The Chart below tracks all these cases. It will be continually updated as major legal developments occur.

These cases bear on two pressing questions. First, will Trump maintain his long streak of eluding legal liability in the face of so many lawsuits? Second, if Trump is held to account for illegal conduct, what impact will such a development have on his—and his family’s—political and business fortunes?

Criminal charges—one would think—would be among the most damaging outcomes. After all, a criminal prosecution of a former president would be a singular event in American history. No former president has ever been indicted, much less convicted.

Trump lost any immunity from indictment that he may have possessed as president the moment he left office on Jan. 20. To be sure, most of the criminal probes detailed below are in their infancy, so the odds of an actual conviction at this time remain improbable.

Even so, the mere stigma of criminal charges against the former president could reshape the American political landscape and the historical understanding of Trump’s behavior.
Hanging onto the thinking that Trump will hopefully be taken out by the deep state apparatus before he can get vengeance on you nut jobs eh ??

Hanging onto the thinking that Trump will hopefully be taken out by the deep state apparatus before he can get vengeance on you nut jobs eh ??

Deep state is between Trump's ears.

Trump wants vengeance against his party and the whole country.. Its their fault he wasn't re- elected..

Look how he blames Kemp, Barr, Graham etc.

Trump didn't even register to vote until he was 42 and most of the following years he was a Democrat. Who is a RINO ?
None of your bullcrap matters, because what matters to the voters is performance while in office. Trump was 100 times a better President than Biden could ever dream about being, and I'm still waiting on Biden to take Trump out behind the Gym to whip Trump's ace. Yeah right. ROTFLMBO.... You leftist are so gullable it ain't even funny.

8D8psVA.gif

Trump wants vengeance against his party and the whole country.. Its their fault he wasn't re- elected..

He deserves righteous political vengeance against his evil political enemies, because never has a President been mistreated like Trump and his family was for loving their country.

The LWNJ agenda's attempted to ruin the man and his family, and they are still at it. Everyone knows what has gone on, who the culprit's are, and what direction they want to take this country in. No one can be so stupid not to know at this point.

Black American's are finally waking up because of the government trying to force medicine into their bodies against their will. The plandemic looks to be on going for political consequences to take place once again, because the deep state has tried it's best to stand in the way of treatment's that have now been known to work, and yet it's so obvious what has been taking place on that front also.

You and your rehtoric constantly coming in here battling American's that care about their country, families, and religion's, proves that you have a leftist agenda, because you never agree with anything other American's say in here, basically placing yourself as LWNJ Orange man bad, sycophant that will side against anything traditional American. Don't you even understand that ?? Well heck yes you do or you would sometimes agree in these debates, but you are of the mindset that you have to disagree no matter what, and that's what makes you a sycophant.

Inspector general report released to the public in 12/2019 says the FBI investigated the matter and as early as 2017 they concluded that there was no link between Trump and Alfa bank.

So there was nothing there and they concluded that. It was not part of the Mueller report.

As much as Repubs like to link it to Mueller report they cannot. So all they got is a guy who testified to the senate years ago of no recollection of asking the lawyer who was his client. So how is this lying to the FBI. Well it is wishful thinking and hopes of keeping the dream alive. My guess is the investigation must go on no matter what until the investigation is ended and the story still lives on.

yet the story will die in the courts when it cannot be proven that the guy lied to the FBI and live on in the minds of the believers of the deep state.
If the FBI wants to prove you lied to them.....they'll prove it no matter what.
Every former Trump associate was charged with a process crime including lying to the FBI.
They wanted every one of them to sign a false statement implicating Trump.
I think the FBI was in on Russian Collusion all along.
They not only helped with Russian Collusion but they also staged the Capital Riot along with the CIA on Jan 6th.

Pure projection. Change Trump's name with Hillary and you'd be correct.
All of the above are co-conspirators in a successful coup.
She created Russian Collusion because she wanted to get vengeance on Trump....and clearly she only cares about herself and making money....the country can go to Hell far as Hillary is concerned.

The FBI has , has to investigate any mention of wrong doing by a candidate running for President.

Its their job.

Pure projection. Change Trump's name with Hillary and you'd be correct.
All of the above are co-conspirators in a successful coup.
She created Russian Collusion because she wanted to get vengeance on Trump....and clearly she only cares about herself and making money....the country can go to Hell far as Hillary is concerned.

Nope. Paul Singer created Russian collusion.

Hillary is not a factor at all anymore.

All Trump knows is vengeance .. Look at his life.

Nope. Paul Singer created Russian collusion.

Hillary is not a factor at all anymore.

All Trump knows is vengeance .. Look at his life.
When a Hillary campaign lawyer has been indicted for lying to the FBI about Trump colluding with the Russians....only a fool thinks Hillary didn't have anything to do with it.
Hillary was behind Benghazi.
Obama was arming ISIS and al Qaeda in Syria....and that's why Hillary had an illegal server in her home.....to avoid detection by the government.
As every day goes by...the Dems get more and more bold in their corruption.
It's not a stretch to assume they staged Jan 6th to prevent Congress from entering evidence of Biden's election fraud into the record.

When a Hillary campaign lawyer has been indicted for lying to the FBI about Trump colluding with the Russians....only a fool thinks Hillary didn't have anything to do with it.
Hillary was behind Benghazi.
Obama was arming ISIS and al Qaeda in Syria....and that's why Hillary had an illegal server in her home.....to avoid detection by the government.
As every day goes by...the Dems get more and more bold in their corruption.
It's not a stretch to assume they staged Jan 6th to prevent Congress from entering evidence of Biden's election fraud into the record.

My God either you're a vicious liar or ignorant as hell.

You don't know anything at all about Benghazi or Syria or ISIS.. or even January 6th.

Forum List

Back