Russell Brand Discovers That Trump Was Right...Russian Collusion Was A Democrat Hoax....Hatched By Hillary

After he become friends with Jordan Peterson? Yeah, this was only a matter of time.

:auiqs.jpg:

:thup:

1632621421623.png

Democrats lie so much it's difficult to believe anything they say. They have zero credibility.

Democrat hoaxes and horrific scams:

• Russian collusion
  • Some people did something
  • Capital insurrection
  • Border Patrol 'strapping'
  • Kids in cages
  • Charlottesville
  • Ukraine phone call
  • ISIS-K Planner Successful Drone Strike
  • AOC claims she was almost raped
  • Jessie Smollett
  • Blacks don't have proper I.D.
  • COVID
  • Masks prevent COVID
  • Vaccines
  • Climate Change
  • Illegal immigration isn't happening because they're just undocumented Americans
  • The border is closed
  • Mass-shootings
  • There are more than two sexes
  • Abortion isn't murder
  • Planned Parenthood selling fetal body parts
  • Judge Kavanaugh hearings

Links

Last edited:
LOL! This is nothing new, brand has been a rwnj all along.

That's hilarious!

:auiqs.jpg:

You are such a sycophant, it is unreal. :rolleyes:

5o9vp3.jpg

Next you will be telling the forum that Glen Greenwald has always been a RWNJ!

The Indictment of Hillary Clinton's Lawyer is an Indictment of the Russiagate Wing of U.S. Media​

The DOJ's new charging document, approved by Biden's Attorney General, sheds bright light onto the Russiagate fraud and how journalistic corruption was key.​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7d0b2b67-39ed-4954-9fc6-d8b898545162_2848x1514.png

MSNBC host Chris Hayes gives credence to the fraudulent Trump/Afla-Bank story on Oct. 9, 2018, along with the two reporters who must aggressively pushed the hoax: The Atlantic's Franklin Foer (then at Slate) and Natasha Bertrand (now at CNN).

Democrats lie so much it's difficult to believe anything they say. They have zero credibility.

Democrat hoaxes and horrific scams:

• Russian collusion
  • Some people did something
  • Capital insurrection
  • Border Patrol 'strapping'
  • Kids in cages
  • Charlottesville
  • Ukraine phone call
  • ISIS-K Planner Successful Drone Strike
  • AOC claims she was almost raped
  • Jessie Smollett
  • Blacks don't have proper I.D.
  • COVID
  • Masks prevent COVID
  • Vaccines
  • Climate Change
  • Illegal immigration isn't happening because they're just undocumented Americans
  • The border is closed
  • Mass-shootings
  • There are more than two sexes
  • Abortion isn't murder
  • Planned Parenthood selling fetal body parts
  • Judge Kavanaugh hearings

Links

iu
iu

Inspector general report released to the public in 12/2019 says the FBI investigated the matter and as early as 2017 they concluded that there was no link between Trump and Alfa bank.

So there was nothing there and they concluded that. It was not part of the Mueller report.

As much as Repubs like to link it to Mueller report they cannot. So all they got is a guy who testified to the senate years ago of no recollection of asking the lawyer who was his client. So how is this lying to the FBI. Well it is wishful thinking and hopes of keeping the dream alive. My guess is the investigation must go on no matter what until the investigation is ended and the story still lives on.

yet the story will die in the courts when it cannot be proven that the guy lied to the FBI and live on in the minds of the believers of the deep state.

Inspector general report released to the public in 12/2019 says the FBI investigated the matter and as early as 2017 they concluded that there was no link between Trump and Alfa bank.

So there was nothing there and they concluded that. It was not part of the Mueller report.

As much as Repubs like to link it to Mueller report they cannot. So all they got is a guy who testified to the senate years ago of no recollection of asking the lawyer who was his client. So how is this lying to the FBI. Well it is wishful thinking and hopes of keeping the dream alive. My guess is the investigation must go on no matter what until the investigation is ended and the story still lives on.

yet the story will die in the courts when it cannot be proven that the guy lied to the FBI and live on in the minds of the believers of the deep state.

What of Deutsche Bank and Bank of Cyprus?

Last edited:

I know Pelosi is still pushing for an investigation but I do not know how that is going or whether anyone has any interest in it. The NY investigation is interesting but until they release something it still a what if scenario.

I am still waiting for the IRS review of his taxes where I think if it goes south then then Trump will be more toxic. yet his fans will be crying deep state.

I have seen articles that Deutsche and probably Bank of Cyprus would love to end their relationship with trump as he is bad press for them.

still he owes DB a lot of money and it may be hard to sell the loans to a third party. I would imagine someone would take it up as the interest allow is huge and the collateral is prime real estate. Yet even after office Trump has a lot of litigation going on.

It is the PR that comes along with Trump It certainly is a double edge sword. Their stock went down starting in Jan 2018 when Trump started to be toxic for them but now that he is no longer president their performance on the market has started to rise. It still is not where it was at the beginning of the trump regime when there performance on the market was at its strongest

So I would guess as Trump the president it was a problem and his antics are still going strong as the ex president.

It is all about the money and making interest payments on billion dollar loans is tempting. The bad PR versus the money.

list of pending criminal and civil cases against DT

Forum List

Back