Rushbo....

What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex,

lie.

where's a link?

what does that make her?

the recipient of a lie.

It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns? No! We're not the johns. (interruption) Yeah, that's right. Pimp's not the right word. Okay, so she's not a slut. She's "round heeled". I take it back"
Rush Limbaugh

thanx for proving me right.

Sandra was an attorney... if she can't handle that she should not be in law.....

lol.... she's handling life just fine.

not rush though.

neener neener.

When you step into the ring you don't do so with a vail of protection just because you are female.....

roar.

alrighty then. now try to justify & defend oxyboy about anything.

i don't give a rat's ass why he did whatever he did. he was a disgusting vile hypocrite of the highest order.

lol! kudos to you for slamming ME for possibly being wrong about that pig. hey! why don't you defend him getting the medal of freedom too!:lmao:
I donā€™t defend him. but on that point you are wrong and I proved the flaw in your logic. The fact is Limbaugh, like him or not made AM radio relevant. Because of Limbaugh I listen to sports talk radio, I like that. Like him or not Bill Gates brought computers into homes.

You donā€™t have to like them, but you donā€™t need to lie about them.

You donā€™t have to like them, but you donā€™t need to lie about them.

i didn't lie about him. that makes what you said a lie.

what i SAID was ' i'm sure it was for the tax breaks'.

that was an opinion.

now, had i said ' he DID it for the tax breaks ' ... without verification to back it up ... then it would be a lie.

i never lie.

perhaps you should learn the difference, 'eh?

i didn't lie about him. that makes what you said a lie.

what i SAID was ' i'm sure it was for the tax breaks'.

that was an opinion.

now, had i said ' he DID it for the tax breaks ' ... without verification to back it up ... then it would be a lie.

i never lie.

perhaps you should learn the difference, 'eh?
You implied it, it is a lie, he didnā€™t do it for tax breaks because you donā€™t get a dollar for dollar break. You were deeming his char for something that doesnā€™t exist. Aparently, you are now not sure? Get your facts straight before you look stupid.

You implied it,

yep.

it is a lie,

nope.

then it was a lie on yer part when you 'implied' i don't give to charity .... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

he didnā€™t do it for tax breaks because you donā€™t get a dollar for dollar break.

i heard you the first time.

You were deeming his char for something that doesnā€™t exist.

eh?

Aparently, you are now not sure? Get your facts straight before you look stupid.

lol ... your opining will be given all the CONsideration it deserves.

:heehee:

yep.

nope.

then it was a lie on yer part when you 'implied' i don't give to charity .... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

i heard you the first time.

eh?

lol ... your opining will be given all the CONsideration it deserves.

:heehee:
If you give to charity then it is. And you opinion will get less consideration since you proved how little you know about taxes and charity. I do think it is admirable if you don't report charities on your taxes,

If you give to charity then it is.

okey dokey.

And you opinion will get less consideration since you proved how little you know about taxes and charity.

give a fuck fall in lap.jpg

I do think it is admirable if you don't report charities on your taxes,

agreed.

lie.

where's a link?

the recipient of a lie.

thanx for proving me right.

lol.... she's handling life just fine.

not rush though.

neener neener.

roar.
Hey stupid... I posted what Rush said since the post about his words were wrong.... I don't care what you think about Rush...

Hey stupid...

I posted what Rush said since the post about his words were wrong....

that's a lie. now - you also gonna say that when oxyboy spewed hypocritical vomit about drug use, when at the SAME TIME - he was doctor shopping - it was taken outa CONtext?

how'z about little kiddies become trash bandits so maybe they won't go hungry during the summer?

I don't care what you think about Rush...

:p

Definitely him. He dedicated his life to advocating hatred, regularly saying far worse things than what I wrote. Rest in piss, el rushbo

When you die, I hope it's a violent death that takes place in front of your family.

Such a sick fuck you are...

Definitely him. He dedicated his life to advocating hatred, regularly saying far worse things than what I wrote. Rest in piss, el rushbo
Looks like you are of the same mold, interesting you spread hate and then condemn others for doing so.

Forum List

Back