Rushbo....

He dedicated his entire life towards making you hate your own countrymen. And looking at your posting history, it worked. Don't get your panties twisted when rhetoric like his gets thrown back at you.
That's bullshit... I don't hate my fellow countryman.... you seem to though... and keep your mind off underwear you sick freak.....

His donations continue today via Mrs. Limbaugh.... you don't know shit about Rush.... just like you don't know shit about most of what you talk about.....
I listened to his show for a segment or two almost every day for 20 years. Even when he had a decent point, the only purpose behind it was to cause hatred. This is a man who made fun of people who died from disease, advocated for racism, advocated for war, advocated for hatred against those who wanted peace, and I listened almost every day. So either you are lying your ass off, or he made it completely normal for you to advocate for hatred. And I'll spend no more time debating that fat fuck with someone he groomed. Burn in hell, Mr. Limbaugh.

I listened to his show for a segment or two almost every day for 20 years. Even when he had a decent point, the only purpose behind it was to cause hatred. This is a man who made fun of people who died from disease, advocated for racism, advocated for war, advocated for hatred against those who wanted peace, and I listened almost every day. So either you are lying your ass off, or he made it completely normal for you to advocate for hatred. And I'll spend no more time debating that fat fuck with someone he groomed. Burn in hell, Mr. Limbaugh.
You feel that way because you listened just to get angry.... Rush had two kinds of listener... those who agree with him and those who hate everything he says.... you are the latter..... and so your anger as he spoke clouded what you heard..... Rush loved America.... and wanted the best for everyone.... but he like myself didn't suffer fools and mean nasty libs like you.....

Out of Rush's entire career on the radio I never heard him say anything as mean and hateful as you just did... so who belongs in hell more?... Rush or you?.....

how'z about 'during the summer, poor children should learn how to dumpster dive for food?'

Every single year Rush would donate millions to childhood cancer research and tunnel to towers to help moms that lost their husbands in the line of duty... I know a simpleton like you have never come close to that kind of charity... you are pure selfish scum.....

i'm sure it was for the tax breaks.

He was never vicious to anyone... if telling the truth hurts you that's your problem pal... I listened to Rush everyday even when I was over seas.... and he has never sounded like you.... you are disgusting....

for 3 solid days, he denigrated sandra fluke - calling her a slut & worse because she wanted birth control to be a covered expense under insurance.

Every single year Rush would donate millions to childhood cancer research and tunnel to towers to help moms that lost their husbands in the line of duty... I know a simpleton like you have never come close to that kind of charity... you are pure selfish scum.....
Lukemia & lymphoma, A Marine Corps foundation....The guy gave away more than that insufferable asshole would make in five lifetimes.

i'm sure it was for the tax breaks.
You don’t get a dollar for dollar tax break for donating to charities, for every dollar you donate, you get fifty cents, so a person would do better money wise to invest and not donate anything. You must not donate a damn thing to charity otherwise you wouldn’t babble such nonsense.

Glad he’s dead. He was a worthless piece of crap.

even after being diagnosed with terminal lung cancer - one would think he would lighten up in his hatred & vitriol ... maybe try to be a better person b4 he croaked. but did he?

nope. he stayed the same caustic, nasty bag of flesh he had always been.

i'm sure satan welcomed him home.

You don’t get a dollar for dollar tax break for donating to charities, for every dollar you donate, you get fifty cents,

i never said he got it all back. maybe THAT was his way of trying to make good with god & buy his way in thru the pearly gates.

so a person would do better money wise to invest and not donate anything.

i'm sure he invested lotsa cash as well...

You must not donate a damn thing to charity otherwise you wouldn’t babble such nonsense.

lol ... okey dokey.

i never said he got it all back. maybe THAT was his way of trying to make good with god & buy his way in thru the pearly gates.

i'm sure he invested lotsa cash as well...

lol ... okey dokey.
I’m sure he invested, but you don’t donate to charities because you get a tax break, that is just stupid logic. There are much wiser ways to offset your taxes.

So, you believe Bill Gates is donating to charities for tax breaks and to buy his way to the pearly gates? Logic seems to escape you.

Glad he’s dead. He was a worthless piece of crap.
And so are you... but much more worthless.... you post on a unanimous message board and say nasty things about the dead.... that's pretty cowardly degusting behavior....

for 3 solid days, he denigrated sandra fluke - calling her a slut & worse because she wanted birth control to be a covered expense under insurance.
What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns? No! We're not the johns. (interruption) Yeah, that's right. Pimp's not the right word. Okay, so she's not a slut. She's "round heeled". I take it back"
Rush Limbaugh

Sandra was an attorney... if she can't handle that she should not be in law.....
When you step into the ring you don't do so with a vail of protection just because you are female.....

I’m sure he invested, but you don’t donate to charities because you get a tax break, that is just stupid logic. There are much wiser ways to offset your taxes.

So, you believe Bill Gates is donating to charities for tax breaks and to buy his way to the pearly gates? Logic seems to escape you.

alrighty then. now try to justify & defend oxyboy about anything.

i don't give a rat's ass why he did whatever he did. he was a disgusting vile hypocrite of the highest order.

lol! kudos to you for slamming ME for possibly being wrong about that pig. hey! why don't you defend him getting the medal of freedom too!:lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back