Rushbo....

image.jpg

During his talk show on October 5, 1995, Limbaugh stated: “There’s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.” Limbaugh argued that drug abuse was a choice, not a disease, and that it should be combatted with strict legal consequences.

eb7435e564e881f994cf5bd99beaa06e.jpg

:heehee:

Definitely him. He dedicated his life to advocating hatred, regularly saying far worse things than what I wrote. Rest in piss, el rushbo
Every single year Rush would donate millions to childhood cancer research and tunnel to towers to help moms that lost their husbands in the line of duty... I know a simpleton like you have never come close to that kind of charity... you are pure selfish scum.....

Every single year Rush would donate millions to childhood cancer research and tunnel to towers to help moms that lost their husbands in the line of duty... I know a simpleton like you have never come close to that kind of charity... you are pure selfish scum.....
Better him dead and the money going to nothing. Fuck him.

Either you're lying or he succeeded in making you think vicious hatred of your own countrymen is normal conversation.
He was never vicious to anyone... if telling the truth hurts you that's your problem pal... I listened to Rush everyday even when I was over seas.... and he has never sounded like you.... you are disgusting....

Better him dead and the money going to nothing. Fuck him.
His donations continue today via Mrs. Limbaugh.... you don't know shit about Rush.... just like you don't know shit about most of what you talk about.....

He was never vicious to anyone... if telling the truth hurts you that's your problem pal... I listened to Rush everyday even when I was over seas.... and he has never sounded like you.... you are disgusting....
He dedicated his entire life towards making you hate your own countrymen. And looking at your posting history, it worked. Don't get your panties twisted when rhetoric like his gets thrown back at you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back