Rush says Democrats see their opposition to Trump as a battle between good and evil, and if you support Trump, you are evil

What kind of asshole would label people 'evil' for daring not to be a member of their political party? :lol:

You do not think God will cast you away like straw at the harvest to burn in the eternal lake of fire for the choices you make and for your failure to stand up for life and righteousness, and for your willing participation in the advancement of Evil agendas?

God will not be mocked. His judgment is only delayed because of His mercy, so repent before repentance can no longer be found.

Remind me, what evil agendas am I willfully participating in again? Remember, your vivid imagination doesn't count as evidence.
Pedophilia being taught in schools as a normal healthy lifestyle
Homosexuality being taught in schools and flaunted in public as a normal healthy lifestyle
Promotion of Godless Atheism, Nazism, Communism, Marxism, Globalism
Abortion being promoted (60 Million Babies Slaughtered)
Globalism and all of it's Evils which The Bible Warns us Against
Supporting a Candidate who has engaged in Bribery, Extortion, Graft, Pedophilia, and who's son was the bag man for China Joe and was given Chinese Child Sex Slaves as a gift by the Chinese Government and brutally raped them.
Supporting a Candidate who opposes God and His Commandments, is in Opposition to the concept that we have "Inalienable Rights Endowed By Our Creator"
Support of a party and candidate that hates Christians and Jews, hates America, Israel and Law Enforcement.
God commands we respect Law Enforcement as they are an instrument of Justice, not engage in a war against them over a tiny imperceptible percentage of some bad cops that may exist.

And so much more in addition to your own personal opposition to God and your life of Sin and your Rebellion against God and God's children.

The list of The Evils the DemNazi Party supports requires it's own multi-page thread.

Not being a shrill and creepy sycophant for President Trump doesn’t make me a Democrat, but don’t worry, numerous drones of the duopoly make the same mistake.
It's really this simple: Choose Life and Live, or Choose Death and Die.

There is a Hell and that is the second death living in an eternal Hell.

Deuteronomy 30:18-20

18 I declare to you today that you will surely perish; you shall not prolong your days in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess.

19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, so that you and your descendants may live

20 and that you may love the LORD your God, obey Him, and hold fast to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your life in the land that the LORD swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”

This would explain why so many Trump voters aren't showing up in the opinion polls. Who wants people to think you're evil?

Anyone supporting Rush is evil. Ergo, Rush support Rump.
Click on my tag.

Rush is great. Nobody laughs at the crazy left like Rush.

I laugh at Crazy Rush. I also laugh at you Ditto Heads that blindly follow a person that has openly admitted that he's an entertainer, not a Political Expert.

We know he's an entertainer dipshit.
Do you know Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow ect...where you get your "news" from are all entertainers?

Forum List

Back