Rush Limbaugh's Replacement Named

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
It's going to be Clay Travis and Buck Sexton.

I don't know who Buck Sexton is, but I do know Clay Travis. Has a sports radio show that I tune into on the drive to work occasionally, to hear the wingnut perspective as it relates to sports. He is a shameless self-promoter, in the same vein as Limbaugh was, because they both know their audience. He is a really good speaker, but, he is also not that bright. He likes to listen to himself talk without ever really saying anything. He'll be good at filling up a three hour slot. Also has a show on FS1 called 'FOX Bet Live" with Cousin Sal and Todd Fuhrman, where they discuss handicapping games. Everyone there makes fun of him, because he is not very smart.

WSJ News Exclusive | Rush Limbaugh’s Radio Show to Be Taken Over by Clay Travis and Buck Sexton

I don't know who Buck Sexton is, but I do know Clay Travis. Has a sports radio show that I tune into on the drive to work occasionally, to hear the wingnut perspective as it relates to sports. He is a shameless self-promoter, in the same vein as Limbaugh was, because they both know their audience. He is a really good speaker, but, he is also not that bright. He likes to listen to himself talk without ever really saying anything. He'll be good at filling up a three hour slot. Also has a show on FS1 called 'FOX Bet Live" with Cousin Sal and Todd Fuhrman, where they discuss handicapping games. Everyone there makes fun of him, because he is not very smart.

WSJ News Exclusive | Rush Limbaugh’s Radio Show to Be Taken Over by Clay Travis and Buck Sexton

Why does it matter to you?

No matter who they chose, you are going to denigrate them and pretend that they aren't as smart as you are.

No matter who they chose, you are going to denigrate them and pretend that they aren't as smart as you are.

I don't know who Buck Sexton is, he very likely is the brains behind this pairing. Travis has a law degree, but he is still not very bright, you just have to listen to him like I have to make that determination. Not only have I listened to him, I have watched him on FS1 during the NFL season, because I liked Fuhrman's and Cousin Sal's takes on the match-ups.

I don't know who Buck Sexton is, he very likely is the brains behind this pairing. Travis has a law degree, but he is still not very bright, you just have to listen to him like I have to make that determination. Not only have I listened to him, I have watched him on FS1 during the NFL season, because I liked Fuhrman's and Cousin Sal's takes on the match-ups.
You don't have to watch or listen to anyone. Turn it all off. You'll be happier.

You don't have to watch or listen to anyone. Turn it all off. You'll be happier.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take it into consideration.

Rush picked one narrow little thing and belabored the point for however many hours he was on. Any dumb-dumb can do that.

Rush picked one narrow little thing and belabored the point for however many hours he was on. Any dumb-dumb can do that.
Then why aren't you? Apparently, it would be easy to make millions every year doing it. I mean, if the average dumb-dumb can do what Rush did, what are you waiting for? Or maybe it's not so easy after all and you're just saying stuff to be a troll.

Forum List

Back