Rush Limbaugh must be destroyed according to another right wing talk show host.

You Democrats are SO caught up in murdering babies that one ought not be surprised that one of your outspoken, albeit 12-year old, adherents would feel...........well, a well-nigh uncontrollable urge toward Mr. Limbaugh.

You Democrats are SO caught up in murdering babies that one ought not be surprised that one of your outspoken, albeit 12-year old, adherents would feel...........well, a well-nigh uncontrollable urge toward Mr. Limbaugh.

WTF are you talking about--or do you even know?

If you bloodthirsty Democrats were to suddenly be satisfied at merely killing babies then perhaps other public figures might feel safe. Might.

I am not a Democrat--I was a life long Republican--and have changed my party status to Independent. I will no longer belong to a party that represents, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny, extremism.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. Rush Limbaugh and every other right wing talk show host have destroyed that party, it is now the party of Trump.

If you bloodthirsty Democrats were to suddenly be satisfied at merely killing babies then perhaps other public figures might feel safe. Might.

I am not a Democrat--I was a life long Republican--and have changed my party status to Independent. I will no longer belong to a party that represents, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny, extremism.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. Rush Limbaugh and every other right wing talk show host have destroyed that party, it is now the party of Trump.
Bullshit...you'll register and vote Republican the moment a Neo-Con becomes the nominee.
All you give a damn about is your bank account.

Wait, what? A former Republican that spoke at the DNC doesn't like Rush anymore? Golly.

To prove what an idiot he is I listen to Rush and he was very much in the Cruz camp. Maybe the poor bastard had a stroke or something?

Cruz would have never won the White House either. Cruz would have never won women (the largest voting block) with his abortion stance, they would have kicked his ass in the voting booth. Furthermore, his support had the brains of an ant--actually supporting a man that was actually born in Canada, after attacking Barack Obama--over the claim that he was born in Kenya--whom then produced a U.S. birth certificate. This again exhibits the astounding ignorance of a Tea Party member in this country.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

In fact, if you insist on listening to Reich wing talk show hosts, you pick the candidate that they're NOT touting. These shows are for the extreme Reich wing in this country, that want to get hyped up with anger and ignorance and a thousand conspiracy theories which represent less than 20% of the Republican party, which in no way represents the sentiment of the overwhelming majority of the population.

There is NO candidate that can win a National election is this country if they're not MODERATE. Meaning middle of the road. To far left, to far right--spells instant disaster. Someone is going to say Mitt Romney was a moderate so why didn't he win? His fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee, and was killed by the Tea Party in this country. By their insistence that they drag the party into abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legal legitimate rape questions. Women went running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by 36 points. Immigration, deportation was also on the debate stage in 2012. The last President to win was G.W. Bush, he captured 44% of this block, Romney only collected 27%.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

This is why G.W, Bush stated he fears he is the LAST Republican President.
George W. Bush fears he'll be the last Republican president

Women & Latino's who have been so degraded, attacked and treated like 2nd class citizens may never come back. This is what Rush Limbaugh and the Tea Party has done for the Republican party.

Reich wing talk shows TOLD you that Mitt Romney lost because he was not conservative enough, and that couldn't have been farther from the TRUTH.

96220_600.jpg

Last edited:

And I'm sufficiently old to remember when denial was just a river in Egypt.

Wait, what? A former Republican that spoke at the DNC doesn't like Rush anymore? Golly.

To prove what an idiot he is I listen to Rush and he was very much in the Cruz camp. Maybe the poor bastard had a stroke or something?

Cruz would have never won the White House either. Cruz would have never won women (the largest voting block) with his abortion stance, they would have kicked his ass in the voting booth. Furthermore, his support had the brains of an ant--actually supporting a man that was actually born in Canada, after attacking Barack Obama--over the claim that he was born in Kenya--whom then produced a U.S. birth certificate. This again exhibits the astounding ignorance of a Tea Party member in this country.
Why are you arguing with me? I wasn't a Cruz supporter and said all along he wouldn't win the WH. The left would have made a big deal of his religious and uncompromising views.

Why are you arguing with me? I wasn't a Cruz supporter and said all along he wouldn't win the WH. The left would have made a big deal of his religious and uncompromising views.

I am not arguing with you, I just wanted to make it extremely clear that you're right, Rush Limbaugh was promoting Ted Cruz--who also didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House.

I am not arguing with you, I just wanted to make it extremely clear that you're right, Rush Limbaugh was promoting Ted Cruz--who also didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House.
He wasn't going rah rah rah. You'd need to listen over days to get the hint. he was being honest because Cruz aligns most closely with his political views.

That 'Gender Gap' meme needs some granularity and some myths exploded to it; the spread between Romney and Obama as percentages based solely on gender is smaller than the spin hacks would have us believe, and will be so re Trump as well.

The Misunderstood Gender Gap

So yes, taken as a group, women vote more Democratic than men do. But that has little to do with their sex, which is why analysts would be wise to pay a little less mind to the gap.

It's going to happen. In order for the Republican party to survive- the Tea Party and these Right wing talk shows will need to be crushed.

Only then will the Republican party be able to rebuild. If not, the next Republican President hasn't been born yet--which is something G.W. Bush stated: That he's worried he is the last Republican President.
Report: Bush worried he would be 'last Republican president'

All of this is explained in the below article--the rise and fall of ring wing talk show hosts.
It's long but very informative.

"I think the conservative media is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Republican Party on a national level," he said. "Now, this is not Rush's fault, but if you look at the presidential elections before Rush Limbaugh became nationally syndicated, I believe Republicans won five out of six," he said. "After Rush Limbaugh became truly nationally syndicated ... if you start in 1996 and what I anticipate will happen in 2016 , Republicans will have lost five of the seven presidential elections once he became syndicated." Ziegler said that if there is no price to pay for Trump's most enthusiastic backers in the conservative press, then "it's over."
The conservative establishment that needs to be gotten rid of is the conservative media establishment. Sean Hannity needs to go. Bill O'Reilly needs to go. Sadly, Rush Limbaugh needs to go," he said."
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

It's always great to have a Communist like you telling the right what they "need.."

I am not a Democrat

:lmao:

Hack boi said WHAT? :eek:

--I was a life long Republican--and have changed my party status to Independent. I will no longer belong to a party that represents, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny, extremism.

You are a hack, a Soros hate drone spewing party filth in 100% of your posts.

Limbaugh revolutionized Talk Radio. He deserves mucho props for that. He thrived despite relentless Liberal Media Establishment attacks. It took a mighty brave soul to endure all that and come out on top. I'll always respect the man. But i admit i stopped listening awhile ago. He was one of the biggest Bush Bootlickers. Bush was as 'Conservative' as Barack Obama is. So he sold out supporting him.

But overall, Limbaugh deserves much respect for what he's accomplished. He was repeatedly told that it couldn't be done. The Liberals completely controlled the MSM back when he started out. All those who've followed him in Talk Radio, owe him everything. That's just fact. But his day is passing. He should consider retirement. He's earned it. He fought the good fight, and now it's time to chill. I wish him well.

It's going to happen. In order for the Republican party to survive- the Tea Party and these Right wing talk shows will need to be crushed.

Only then will the Republican party be able to rebuild. If not, the next Republican President hasn't been born yet--which is something G.W. Bush stated: That he's worried he is the last Republican President.
Report: Bush worried he would be 'last Republican president'

All of this is explained in the below article--the rise and fall of ring wing talk show hosts.
It's long but very informative.

"I think the conservative media is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Republican Party on a national level," he said. "Now, this is not Rush's fault, but if you look at the presidential elections before Rush Limbaugh became nationally syndicated, I believe Republicans won five out of six," he said. "After Rush Limbaugh became truly nationally syndicated ... if you start in 1996 and what I anticipate will happen in 2016 , Republicans will have lost five of the seven presidential elections once he became syndicated." Ziegler said that if there is no price to pay for Trump's most enthusiastic backers in the conservative press, then "it's over."
The conservative establishment that needs to be gotten rid of is the conservative media establishment. Sean Hannity needs to go. Bill O'Reilly needs to go. Sadly, Rush Limbaugh needs to go," he said."
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

It's always great to have a Communist like you telling the right what they "need.."

You've had several doing it for more than 2 decades, and like little lambs you're being lead to a slaughter on election night--because the ONLY thing you know is what you've been told by Reich show hosts--that are in it for ratings and obscene profit breaks, and not necessarily the TRUTH.

Limbaugh revolutionized Talk Radio. He deserves mucho props for that. He thrived despite relentless Liberal Media Establishment attacks. It took a mighty brave soul to endure all that and come out on top. I'll always respect the man. But i admit i stopped listening awhile ago. He was one of the biggest Bush Bootlickers. Bush was as 'Conservative' as Barack Obama is. So he sold out supporting him.

But overall, Limbaugh deserves much respect for what he's accomplished. He was repeatedly told that it couldn't be done. The Liberals completely controlled the MSM back when he started out. All those who've followed him in Talk Radio, owe him everything. That's just fact. But his day is passing. He should consider retirement. He's earned it. He fought the good fight, and now it's time to chill. I wish him well.

Don't worry he and all the others will be there the morning for the Hillary Clinton hangover to help you blow your noses and wipe your tears. They'll give you another bullshit reason as to why you lost as they did in 2012 and then you can start the process all over again for 2020.

These talk show hosts are responsible for shattering the Republican party to pieces, by continually directing anger at other Republicans--and now you're going to pay for it. They have spoon fed you half truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. You have been living in this conservative media bubble for years, and you know nothing else, other than what they tell you.

Did Rush Limbaugh or any of other right wing talk show host tell their listeners the REAL reason why Republicans lost in 2012? NOPE

Republicans lost in 2012 because they lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. The campaign in 2012 was also about immigration. The last President to win was G.W Bush and he captured 44% of the Hispanic vote. Romney lost with 27%.

1. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other right wing talk show host say STOP to Trump supporters? NOPE
2. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other tell them that at least 40% of the Hispanic vote is required to win the Presidency? NOPE
3. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, tell them that now an additional 17% of the population, (Hispanics) are now in Hillary Clinton's column? NOPE
4. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, explain to them that Republicans in the entire Southwest of this country depend on Hispanics to win elections. And that there is a high possibility that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. NOPE & NOPE
GOP gains traction among Hispanic voters with aggressive outreach campaigns
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts
5. Did Rush Limbaugh ever inform his listeners that the Republican party is the minority party today at around 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents (who won't vote for far right candidates) are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 40% of the electorate? NOPE
6. What does Rush Limbaugh spend most of his time doing? Attacking other Republicans with his anti-establishment rhetoric.
7. Who is Rush Limbaugh promoting now. Ted Cruz, another candidate that he knows with 100% certainly, doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House.

Why?
Because the very worst thing that could happen to all of those Obscene Profit breaks is that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election.

Last edited:

Don't worry he and all the others will be there the morning for the Hillary Clinton hangover to help you blow your noses and wipe your tears. They'll give you another bullshit reason as to why you lost as they did in 2012 and then you can start the process all over again for 2020.

These talk show hosts are responsible for shattering the Republican party to pieces, by continually directing anger at other Republicans--and now you're going to pay for it. They have spoon fed you half truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. You have been living in this conservative media bubble for years, and you know nothing else, other than what they tell you.

Did Rush Limbaugh or any of other right wing talk show host tell their listeners the REAL reason why Republicans lost in 2012? NOPE

Republicans lost in 2012 because they lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. The campaign in 2012 was also about immigration. The last President to win was G.W Bush and he captured 44% of the Hispanic vote. Romney lost with 27%.

1. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other right wing talk show host say STOP to Trump supporters? NOPE
2. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other tell them that at least 40% of the Hispanic vote is required to win the Presidency? NOPE
3. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, tell them that now an additional 17% of the population, (Hispanics) are now in Hillary Clinton's column? NOPE
4. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, explain to them that Republicans in the entire Southwest of this country depend on Hispanics to win elections. And that there is a high possibility that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. NOPE & NOPE
5. Did Rush Limbaugh ever inform his listeners that the Republican party is the minority party today at around 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents (who won't vote for far right candidates) are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 40% of the electorate? NOPE
6. What does Rush Limbaugh spend most of his time doing? Attacking other Republicans with his anti-establishment rhetoric.
7. Who is Rush Limbaugh promoting now. Ted Cruz, another candidate that he knows with 100% certainly, doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House.

Why?
Because the very worst thing that could happen to all of those Obscene Profit breaks is that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election.

That's your opinion.

Why?

That's your opinion.

It's not my opinion those are FACTS. Reich wing talk show hosts are there for political entertainment only. They are there for ratings and obscene profit breaks, and with them there are no ethics in journalism requirements. IOW they're like reading Tabloid magazines.

To keep an audience interested they rip a story apart--leave out critical informative information, and spin it too the right. They are designed ONLY toward their specific audience as to what their audience wants to hear. Otherwise no one would turn them on. They are NOT a factual news source. Clearly, it evident after this that they are not even an informative place to get random information. Their job is to enrage their audiences to keep them tuned in, for nothing more than for ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

148611_600.jpg

Why?

That's your opinion.

It's not my opinion those are FACTS. Reich wing talk show hosts are there for political entertainment only. They are there for ratings and obscene profit breaks, and with them there are no ethics in journalism requirements. IOW they're like reading Tabloid magazines.

To keep an audience interested they rip a story apart--leave out critical informative information, and spin it too the right. They are designed ONLY toward their specific audience as to what their audience wants to hear. Otherwise no one would turn them on. They are NOT a factual news source. Clearly, it evident after this that they are not even an informative place to get random information. Their job is to inflame, their audiences to keep them tuned in, for nothing more than for ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

148611_600.jpg

No, it is your opinion. You hate Limbaugh and Republicans. You could have just said that. Why waste so much time typing all that blather?

You've had several doing it for more than 2 decades, and like little lambs you're being lead to a slaughter on election night--because the ONLY thing you know is what you've been told by Reich show hosts--that are in it for ratings and obscene profit breaks, and not necessarily the TRUTH.

:lmao:

Says the Soros drone who spews nothing but what he is programmed with on the hate sites...

Here is some truth, hack:

Navy Vet to Hillary yesterday:
{“As a naval flight officer, I held a top secret sensitive compartmentalized information clearance, and that provided me access to materials and information highly sensitive to our war-fighting capabilities. Had I communicated this information not following prescribed protocols, I would have been prosecuted and imprisoned. Secretary Clinton, how can you expect those such as myself, who were and are entrusted with America’s most sensitive information to have any confidence in your leadership as president, when you clearly corrupted our national security?”}

But you'll vote for her, because you don't give a fuck about the nation, party above all.

Forum List

Back