Rush Limbaugh Compares Obama To Biracial Oreo Cookie

I don't listen to Rush so I wouldn't say whether he is or is not a racist. But, if someone - for argument's sake - let's call him 'Obama' - can say 'typical white people' and not be a racist, then someone else can say 'bi-racial oreo cookie' and not be a racist too.

Or is it only racist when da white guy say it?

Saying Rush is a racist is like saying the sky is blue.

He was punted from his dream job as a sports announcer because he couldn't keep is big racist trap shut.

In any case..so what?

I don't listen to Rush so I wouldn't say whether he is or is not a racist. But, if someone - for argument's sake - let's call him 'Obama' - can say 'typical white people' and not be a racist, then someone else can say 'bi-racial oreo cookie' and not be a racist too.

DING DING DING.............. we have a winner.

Rush is a moron. I care not what he says, as he is not the voice of the GOP (as many liberals seem to believe).

Rush's comment...

Well, it — what it’s going to be here, it’s actually a biracial cookie. You’ve got three of the chocolate wafers, and then you’ve got the white vanilla cream — the cream — and then there’s a chocolate cream. So you’ve got, you’ve got three — the stuff, the thing that says Oreo on it, the wafer

In the midst of all this talk of obesity. And, I mean, every time Michelle Obama goes out there and talks about healthful eating, the food industry responds with, “Oh, yeah? Take this.” And Kraft comes up with the Or-Bam-eo, the triple double-dipper.

I'd say this was mildly racist. Of course, ANY level of racism is unacceptable to me. Rush should apologize. There should be some type of action by his management as well.

When the left (and Charlie) call out the racism on the left, I'll take their outrage about racism on the right seriously. Until then, this is just more race baiting for the sake of it.

You can't even admit it, lol.

When the left (and Charlie) call out the racism on the left, I'll take their outrage about racism on the right seriously. Until then, this is just more race baiting for the sake of it.

I've even said that some white liberals are more racist than white conservatives because they hide it more and even quoted Malcolm X and MLK on this yet you have amnesia, right? No, you just can't admit what Rush said was racist and you coming up with excuses.

Admit what? That he said something stupid? Sure, yea.... he said something stupid. But, frankly, Charlie.... I've seen so much bullshit about race from you and "your ilk" - and by 'your ilk' I mean everyone who uses race to score political points - that it's becoming meaningless. And that's what this bullshit achieves.... it makes racism meaningless. Is that ok with you? Because it really isn't ok with me. Racism is really serious. And you're making it meaningless.

Shame on you.

And... Sallow.... far more shame on him. He's a sick freak.

He was punted from his dream job as a sports announcer because he couldn't keep is big racist trap shut.

In any case..so what?

Rush was hired as a commentator by ESPN, not a sports announcer.

Your opinion though is duly noted. But not all agree, including Allen Barra writing for Slate magazine of all places. "In terms of performance, many NFL quarterbacks should be ranked ahead of McNabb. But McNabb has represented something special to all of us since he started his first game in the NFL, and we all know what that is. (emphasis mine)

Here's the entire article

Rush was right about Donovan McNabb. - By Allen Barra - Slate Magazine

Rush owes an apology to Nabisco.

Just sayin'.

Rush is a moron. I care not what he says, as he is not the voice of the GOP (as many liberals seem to believe).

Rush's comment...

Well, it — what it’s going to be here, it’s actually a biracial cookie. You’ve got three of the chocolate wafers, and then you’ve got the white vanilla cream — the cream — and then there’s a chocolate cream. So you’ve got, you’ve got three — the stuff, the thing that says Oreo on it, the wafer

In the midst of all this talk of obesity. And, I mean, every time Michelle Obama goes out there and talks about healthful eating, the food industry responds with, “Oh, yeah? Take this.” And Kraft comes up with the Or-Bam-eo, the triple double-dipper.

I'd say this was mildly racist. Of course, ANY level of racism is unacceptable to me. Rush should apologize. There should be some type of action by his management as well.

I find his hypocrisy more annoying than his racism. He made some big deal over a different black man being called an oreo and here he is calling Obama one.

In any case..so what?

Rush was hired as a commentator by ESPN, not a sports announcer.

Your opinion though is duly noted. But not all agree, including Allen Barra writing for Slate magazine of all places. "In terms of performance, many NFL quarterbacks should be ranked ahead of McNabb. But McNabb has represented something special to all of us since he started his first game in the NFL, and we all know what that is. (emphasis mine)

Here's the entire article

Rush was right about Donovan McNabb. - By Allen Barra - Slate Magazine

Whatever.

He was punted.

That's definitely not the worse thing he ever said either..it just was put out there for general consumption and generated an uproar.

Those of us who know Rush know it's par for the course.

You trying to say Rush is NOT racist? :lol:

Admit what? That he said something stupid? Sure, yea.... he said something stupid. But, frankly, Charlie.... I've seen so much bullshit about race from you and "your ilk" - and by 'your ilk' I mean everyone who uses race to score political points - that it's becoming meaningless. And that's what this bullshit achieves.... it makes racism meaningless. Is that ok with you? Because it really isn't ok with me. Racism is really serious. And you're making it meaningless.

Shame on you.

Like clockwork.

No post to you. No insult to you..

And this.

Gotta love it.

:lol:

Shame on you.

So the cat has your tongue with admitting that what Rush said was racist? It doesn't matter what others think, it is what the situation is.

Shame on you.

Like clockwork.

And this.

Gotta love it.

We all live with what we say, shallow.... even you. You call everyone a racist, including me. You make it meaningless. Congratulations on that. You must be really proud of such an achievement.

Shame on you.

Like clockwork.

And this.

Gotta love it.

We all live with what we say, shallow.... even you. You call everyone a racist, including me. You make it meaningless. Congratulations on that. You must be really proud of such an achievement.

No one called you racist in this thread, its about Rush and you refuse to admit the obvious.

Forum List

Back