Rush has the solution to inequality

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhattan and read....

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Last edited:
Solution; Education that allows people the ability to innovate, think and consider.

Colllege or craft-school...

Being a slave making a dollar per hour isn't the solution.

I don't think anyone ever said it was bub.... nor is throwing government checks at them the answer.

It is like he is celebrating his own stupidity.

Or maybe you are.....

I am not celebrating his stupidity. At most I am laughing at it. At worst I am worried about the future of our nation because morons like him actually convince people of this crap.

During the Renaissance there was a movement towards science and a celebration of thought and logic. I feel like modern America is defined in the exact opposite way as we celebrate our own ignorance and place more emphasis on emotional rhetoric than logic.

Rush is now an economists?
I don't think Rush knows that there are three job applicants for every job opening and that wages for the working class have been flat for over three decades despite increases productivity while those who determine wages are getting wealthier. In a consumer driven economy, that scenario doesn't work well. How are the working class going to contribute to the capitalist economy with a shrinking expendable income?

Rush is now an economists?
I don't think Rush knows that there are three job applicants for every job opening and that wages for the working class have been flat for over three decades despite increases productivity while those who determine wages are getting wealthier. In a consumer driven economy, that scenario doesn't work well. How are the working class going to contribute to the capitalist economy with a shrinking expendable income?

Something something bootstraps

Solution; Education that allows people the ability to innovate, think and consider.

Colllege or craft-school...

Being a slave making a dollar per hour isn't the solution.

Rush's point is that education breeds inequality...those who get it move ahead...so the only thing to do is not allow it...as the man said...absurd solution to an absurd proposition.

It is like he is celebrating his own stupidity.

It's called illustrating absurdity by being absurd you cementhead.

It is called creating an emotional argument against a straw man. It has no basis in reality but it will convince the ignorant masses that listen to his drivel.

And the absurd arguments that you and your fellow low-information types make regarding income equality aren't emotional? They sure are devoid of anything more substantive than "rich people are meanies".

Whatthefuckever. :lol:

It is called creating an emotional argument against a straw man. It has no basis in reality but it will convince the ignorant masses that listen to his drivel.

And the absurd arguments that you and your fellow low-information types make regarding income equality aren't emotional? They sure are devoid of anything more substantive than "rich people are meanies".

The issue has little to do with the rich and more to do with labor markets. So thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.

I like the way you dont disagree with him but your excuse is "they do it too so its ok"

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhatten and read....

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

It's "Manhattan" oh high school drop out.

I wonder if Rushbo is still getting his oxycodone locally or if the crack down on the Fort Lauderdale pain clinics has put a keebosh on his pill stream
?

New Topics

Forum List

Back