Rush and his Ditto Heads not getting it.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Not that I am surprised but Rush clearly is not getting it.

Heard a bit of him today it he was going on and on about how we didn't lose because of Hispanics or Females, we lost because 3 Million Republicans didn't vote.

How incredibly short sighted of him. His answer is apparently to Get the base out better next time.

Sorry but in the long run that is not going to work, his base is not growing nearly as fast as all the other Groups in the country.

so go ahead social cons and ditto heads, hate me. Call me a liberal. But unless you appeal to other groups you are done as a National Party.

I am a white male, and I have had it with you. I want a Party that appeals to a wide base, not one group.

and no Dems, I don't think that is the Dem party. Sorry buy they have totally given up on Fiscal Sanity, among other things, that mean they do not fit me either.

Heard a bit of him today it he was going on and on about how we didn't lose because of Hispanics or Females, we lost because 3 Million Republicans didn't vote.

How incredibly short sighted of him. His answer is apparently to Get the base out better next time.

Sorry but in the long run that is not going to work, his base is not growing nearly as fast as all the other Groups in the country.

so go ahead social cons and ditto heads, hate me. Call me a liberal. But unless you appeal to other groups you are done as a National Party.

I am a white male, and I have had it with you. I want a Party that appeals to a wide base, not one group.

and no Dems, I don't think that is the Dem party. Sorry buy they have totally given up on Fiscal Sanity, among other things, that mean they do not fit me either.

We are the minority. Only the extreme voices can be heard right now. I will not abandon the GOP however. I will do my part to make it better.letters to congress and town halls.

lets give minorities and women free shit then

its their civil right

thanks for proving my point that the Far right will never get it.

We don't need to give them shit to get their vote. We just need to be less unappealing to them.

I firmly believe Romney would be president right now, had be not had to act so tough on Immigration in the Primary. Had Ryan not repeatedly said a Romney admin would oppose Abortion.

Open Borders !!!!!!!!!

Free contaception, abortions, flowers, choclates, lingerie, lubrication and vibrators for women....Mani-Pedi's and make up too.........It should all be covered under commie care !!!!!!!

lets give minorities and women free shit then

its their civil right

thanks for proving my point that the Far right will never get it.

We don't need to give them shit to get their vote. We just need to be less unappealing to them.

I firmly believe Romney would be president right now, had be not had to act so tough on Immigration in the Primary. Had Ryan not repeatedly said a Romney admin would oppose Abortion.

What can you do when you're arguing with someone with no logic and no reason? He reminds me of the communist regimes that called themselves "Democratic Republics"!

Open Borders !!!!!!!!!

Free contaception, abortions, flowers, choclates, lingerie, lubrication and vibrators for women....Mani-Pedi's and make up too.........It should all be covered under commie care !!!!!!!

I sure hope you like being in a Party that can't win National Election. That is what you and your Social Con Friends have done to the GOP. You have succeeded. There is no place for a Fiscal Con, Constitutionalists who happens to be more liberal On Social issues left in the GOP.

I am sure I wont be missed, that is until the next election. Not only did I vote for Romney, I got 2 former Obama votes to cross over, But it still wasn't enough because of the Perception of the Republican party as a bunch of Small Minded Social Cons.

Can you tell I am rather pissed lol.

wow I proud of you guy

yep, republicans earnestly need to start patronizing and condescend to women and minorites in the future.......

Treat them like f**king incompetent children, like liberals................

He's on to something....But I interpret it differently.

What does your party expect when it alienates its base, like it did with Santorum and Paul voters?

BTW, Ted Cruz won pretty handily.

Rush is right.

You want to morph into something more appealing, evolving. He advocates being a conservative party without alienating a huge portion of the party.

Open Borders !!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you like being in a Party that can't win National Election. That is what you and your Social Con Friends have done to the GOP. You have succeeded. There is no place for a Fiscal Con, Constitutionalists who happens to be more liberal On Social issues left in the GOP.

I am sure I wont be missed, that is until the next election. Not only did I vote for Romney, I got 2 former Obama votes to cross over, But it still wasn't enough because of the Perception of the Republican party as a bunch of Small Minded Social Cons.

Can you tell I am rather pissed lol.

I understand where you're coming from Charles, but that perception is heavily bloviated by the lies told on the left as well via the media. Their made up 'war on women' was nothing but a pack of lies. I agree that the GOP has to be better at getting their message across and coming to terms with what that message is. This election, however, to everyone in the country, should have been about the economy. Social issues should have taken a back seat, and sadly they were given priority.

Open Borders !!!!!!!!!

Really? I think I died and went to heaven. :lol:

We are the minority. Only the extreme voices can be heard right now. I will not abandon the GOP however. I will do my part to make it better.letters to congress and town halls.

What "extreme" voices?
Do you consider anyone who doesn't like a President who in his own words says:

"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
"Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.."
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

I am against the above direct quotes from Obama... does that make me "EXTREME"?

Not suggesting that we are all that close in political leanings but THAT is exactly why I have a hard on against the republican party. I was born into a 100% loyal republican family. I loved Eiesenhower and what he did to help build up the infrastructure. He has a genuine war hero and tactical genius when it counted. He and a handfull of men basically saved the free world in WWII. Since then up till Obama I have tolorated the steady self destruction of the republican party to what it is now...a minority of demigogs. Religion pushing morons. I like my republicans dependable administrators.. not preachers.

I don't know where you are headed but good luck. Telling yourself the truth is the first step.

What does your party expect when it alienates its base, like it did with Santorum and Paul voters?

And as a whole how did Social Cons do in 2010 and 2012?

Not suggesting that we are all that close in political leanings but THAT is exactly why I have a hard on against the republican party. I was born into a 100% loyal republican family. I loved Eiesenhower and what he did to help build up the infrastructure. He has a genuine war hero and tactical genius when it counted. He and a handfull of men basically saved the free world in WWII. Since then up till Obama I have tolorated the steady self destruction of the republican party to what it is now...a minority of demigogs. Religion pushing morons. I like my republicans dependable administrators.. not preachers.

I don't know where you are headed but good luck. Telling yourself the truth is the first step.

I know where I am heading. I am heading to being labeled a Liberal, a RINO and dismissed by the Social Cons.

That is why I am changing my Registration to Independent, and will not be Default Support Republicans ever again. Seeing how I have not seen to many Dems I could support lately, I guess I am in the Wilderness with out a Party.

And as a whole how did Social Cons do in 2010 and 2012?
Those who led with and jammed both feet in their mouths over the social issues?...Not well.

Of those who stuck to the narrative of economic growth, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty, (Rubio, Rand Paul), quite well....The freaks are freaks, no matter their ethnicity.

Oh, and did you know that the heavily democrat state of New Mexico has a republican governor who is both a woman and a Latina?...How'd that happen if a sensible message from republicans doesn't resonate with Latinos?

New Topics

Forum List

Back