Rush and Hannity have presided over the destruction of the GOP because

You are a fucking traitor and you should move to Israel since that is the only country you have ever cared about
LOL, go fuck yourself. I could care less about Israel. I’m not a Jew and have no interest in Jews, good or bad. I just don’t oppose them having their own country. Are there a bunch of scumbag Jews in America? Yes, they are the liberal racist scumbags in the Democratic Party. But not all Jews are like that.

they worship Israel and Zionism.

Both Rush and Hannity don't have a clue about science. Hannity talking about covid is like a snail discussing a moon landing. Both Rush and Hannity were told by dozens of experts that 911 was a fraud. Both have stuck their heads in the sand for two decades watching what they call "RINOs" destroy the GOP and America. Those RINOs are all ZIONIST JEWS. Indeed, Trump made the same error, as it was Zionist Jews

Chris Wray at FBI
Amy Comey Barrett, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh at Supreme Court

who were part of The STEAL.

Thirty years ago, Zionism did not trust the GOP, because the GOP cared about the US. George HW Bush was the last US President to have the position that Israel should get out of the Occupied Territories.

It was Fox News, Rush, and Hannity that pushed the "post 1998 GOP" to what it is today, nothing but Zionist Traitors who do not care at all about the US. All are kleptocrats, which is why none care about the US Federal Debt.

IT is RELIGION which has wrecked the GOP and the US. By focusing on ISRAEL as if wasting US lives and taxdollars helping Israel exterminate all of its neighbors would bring FRAUD JESUS down from the clouds... the GOP flushed out its patriotic to AMERICA people and put in ZIONISTS. It is THOSE ZIONISTS who were helping with The STEAL and hence the destruction of America via voter fraud.

Hannity and Rush are NOT PATRIOTIC AMERICANS. They are MORONS who SERVE ISRAEL and both should be IGNORED and pushed OUT and replaced with truly fiscally conservative patriotic American voices who care about truth and are not afraid to call a JEW a JEW, because Rush and Hannity are TOO SCARED TO DO THAT.

Whining about RINOs - what Hannity and Rush are doing about the mess THEY HELPED TO CREATE when they sided with ZIONISM against America on 911.....

See the source image

I was wondering why every President since Nixon has been sending our jobs to every nation but Israel.

they worship Israel and Zionism.

Both Rush and Hannity don't have a clue about science. Hannity talking about covid is like a snail discussing a moon landing. Both Rush and Hannity were told by dozens of experts that 911 was a fraud. Both have stuck their heads in the sand for two decades watching what they call "RINOs" destroy the GOP and America. Those RINOs are all ZIONIST JEWS. Indeed, Trump made the same error, as it was Zionist Jews

Chris Wray at FBI
Amy Comey Barrett, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh at Supreme Court

who were part of The STEAL.

Thirty years ago, Zionism did not trust the GOP, because the GOP cared about the US. George HW Bush was the last US President to have the position that Israel should get out of the Occupied Territories.

It was Fox News, Rush, and Hannity that pushed the "post 1998 GOP" to what it is today, nothing but Zionist Traitors who do not care at all about the US. All are kleptocrats, which is why none care about the US Federal Debt.

IT is RELIGION which has wrecked the GOP and the US. By focusing on ISRAEL as if wasting US lives and taxdollars helping Israel exterminate all of its neighbors would bring FRAUD JESUS down from the clouds... the GOP flushed out its patriotic to AMERICA people and put in ZIONISTS. It is THOSE ZIONISTS who were helping with The STEAL and hence the destruction of America via voter fraud.

Hannity and Rush are NOT PATRIOTIC AMERICANS. They are MORONS who SERVE ISRAEL and both should be IGNORED and pushed OUT and replaced with truly fiscally conservative patriotic American voices who care about truth and are not afraid to call a JEW a JEW, because Rush and Hannity are TOO SCARED TO DO THAT.

Whining about RINOs - what Hannity and Rush are doing about the mess THEY HELPED TO CREATE when they sided with ZIONISM against America on 911.....

See the source image

Whatever you say, Adolph. :itsok:

and that's the SUB HUMAN response of those who have cheered the post 1998 GOP.

They can't argue truth because they have none. They cannot claim they care about AMERICA because THEY DO NOT. They cannot claim to be fiscally conservative because they are TOO DUMB to know what that really means....
Okay, you want to talk about Israel, let’s do it.

I support Israel because they are NATIONALIST Jews. I support any culture or people who want to preserve their own fucking existence, whether it be Africans in Africa, Japanese in Japan, blonde white people in Norway, or Jews in Israel.

The only people that oppose Israel are globalist pigs that want to eradicate every culture on Earth by erasing all borders, or Nazi/Islamic types that just hate Jews.

Multiculturalism is a complete failure. You cannot have multiple cultures in the same nation. This is why Jews have always been outcasts in every country they are in, because they never assimilate, they are always “Jews first”. So even if you hate Jews, I would think you would prefer they have their own country to go to.

Translation---

I supported the Mossad's assassination of JFK, LBJ lying about it, starting a US war in 'nam solely to run our US weapons factories and ship those new weapons to Israel free of charge

I cheered when the IDF attacked and murdered the USS Liberty
I cheered when the Mossad murdered 250 US Marines in Lebanon to false flag the US into a war with Hezbo (Patriotic American Jew Cap Weinberger stopped that)
I cheered when Israel did 911
I cheered when we deployed to Iraq over 100% pure lies

You are a fucking traitor and you should move to Israel since that is the only country you have ever cared about
USS Liberty
You can thank President Lyndon B Johnson for wanting Israel to lose.

As demonstrated there are fringe elements on both sides of the political equation, and boy do I mean fringe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back