Rural Covid victims rush to "Democrat run cities " for medical treatment.

They are not rural people and farmers who don't travel the world. At any rate it is coming to Trump land now finally. Because people don't wear masks. We have had five deaths and 300 cases about one a day until recently and now we have 10 to 20 a day. Great job
You still haven’t answered why mask wearing demofks are occupying so many hospital beds?

And the city dwellers rushed the virus on to their turf - probably escaping the BLM riots and other democrat fuck ups.

That's definitely an outstanding point. The residents of the Big, Failed Cities should have stayed where they were at instead of spreading their virus to the country side.

IMHO, this is just a money making scam for the Mask industry. They don't sew them for free.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Perhaps there should be a priority to treat city residents?

Rural Areas Send Their Sickest Patients to Cities, Straining Hospitals

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
The initial issue is that those highly educated Liberals living in the Blue cities and wearing masks are already taking up all the beds in those hospitals.
So much for those supposedly sophisticated Liberals.
Thanks for the idiot president who caused 90% of this mess. Great job, brainwashed functional moron.
Liberals wear masks and distance and get sick and Europe and Asia have the same problem.
Get sick from idiotic rugged individualist lol conservatives who scream for help when they get the problem....

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.

You don't get the point. Rural hospitals deal with common ailments, anything complex has to be shipped out to the major institutions that don't serve rural areas. There is no equality in medical CARE in this country. Until someone is as able to get the highest quality , top of the food chain , doctor to serve patients in Coudersport and Shinglehouse, as they do in Cleveland or NYC, there will be little taste in the smaller burgs to pay for socialized medical schemes.
All those problems are because the GOP is a giveaway to big health big pharma and doctors. Snap out of it.

O'care didn't address any of the problems that rural America faces in getting equal healthcare.

And the ACA aka O'care, was a partisan medical scheme that is still the law.
Yes it is the GOP plan and they still wouldn't vote for it not a single one . It needs to be worked on forever just like any other healthcare system. We have to go after costs and of course expand Medicaid those remaining red States -this is the Senate version because of GOP obstruction. Normally the House and Senate negotiate. But Massachusetts elected Scott f****** Brown and that was the end of that . Obama was lucky to get it passed at all and was never able to pass another thing. Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to reform this mess..
What is your investment in this government control?
Government control my ass. Government organization so we finally get some actual coverage competition and guarantees. My investment has to do with actual facts and reality instead of your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America for a change.....

You don't get the point. Rural hospitals deal with common ailments, anything complex has to be shipped out to the major institutions that don't serve rural areas. There is no equality in medical CARE in this country. Until someone is as able to get the highest quality , top of the food chain , doctor to serve patients in Coudersport and Shinglehouse, as they do in Cleveland or NYC, there will be little taste in the smaller burgs to pay for socialized medical schemes.
All those problems are because the GOP is a giveaway to big health big pharma and doctors. Snap out of it.

O'care didn't address any of the problems that rural America faces in getting equal healthcare.

Yes it is the GOP plan and they still wouldn't vote for it not a single one . It needs to be worked on forever just like any other healthcare system. We have to go after costs and of course expand Medicaid those remaining red States -this is the Senate version because of GOP obstruction. Normally the House and Senate negotiate. But Massachusetts elected Scott f****** Brown and that was the end of that . Obama was lucky to get it passed at all and was never able to pass another thing. Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to reform this mess..
Government control my ass. Government organization so we finally get some actual coverage competition and guarantees. My investment has to do with actual facts and reality instead of your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America for a change.....

There is all kinds of competition in the Health Insurance field, Franco.

Are you unfamiliar with the competition at big employers during the "open enrollment" each fall?

The ACA actually reduces competition as it mandates expensive coverage in areas where a customer might not want or need coverage. I have no intention of changing my gender, or having an abortion, there is no reason why I need a policy that covers those services.

They are not rural people and farmers who don't travel the world. At any rate it is coming to Trump land now finally. Because people don't wear masks. We have had five deaths and 300 cases about one a day until recently and now we have 10 to 20 a day. Great job
You still haven’t answered why mask wearing demofks are occupying so many hospital beds?
Blacks and browns and native Americans suffer the most. Densely populated areas suffer the most and first. Now it's finally getting to dumbass ignorant GOP America. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass ignoramus GOP America..... Try watching real news instead of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly on your tiny little propaganda machine....

Are you unfamiliar with the competition at big employers during the "open enrollment" each fall?

The ACA actually reduces competition as it mandates expensive coverage in areas where a customer might not want or need coverage. I have no intention of changing my gender, or having an abortion, there is no reason why I need a policy that covers those services.
Except that is the only way that everyone can get healthcare duh.... Everyone gets covered for everything period and no there is no transparency and competition in the healthcare system period it is a good start but it is a totally obstructed and sabotaged GOP mess. So it can remain a ridiculously expensive gold mine for big health and big pharma and doctors.... The place is also overrun with Indians Korean and other foreign doctors from around the world because we don't have enough medical schools and it is also ridiculously expensive thanks to the GOP and idiots like you. Oops brainwashed functional idiots like you change the channel....

Blacks and browns and native Americans suffer the most. Densely populated areas suffer the most and first. Now it's finally getting to dumbass ignorant GOP America. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass ignoramus GOP America..... Try watching real news instead of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly on your tiny little propaganda machine....

If black people are particularly suspect to the Corona Virus, maybe the police need to be in the nation's Ghettos cracking down on mask mandates and cracking the heads of the refuseniks? If Black Lives REALLY Matter, it would seem the least they can do if masks are effective?

Except that is the only way that everyone can get healthcare duh.... Everyone gets covered for everything period and no there is no transparency and competition in the healthcare system period it is a good start but it is a totally obstructed and sabotaged GOP mess. So it can remain a ridiculously expensive gold mine for big health and big pharma and doctors.... The place is also overrun with Indians Korean and other foreign doctors from around the world because we don't have enough medical schools and it is also ridiculously expensive thanks to the GOP and idiots like you. Oops brainwashed functional idiots like you change the channel....

If there is no competition allow as far as the services covered in health insurance, the only place for competition would be in price as well as physician panels. If there is a government run "public option", the only place where competition would be possible would be in the physician panels. A private company that needs to make a profit, cannot compete with the government on price.

If there is no competition allow as far as the services covered in health insurance, the only place for competition would be in price as well as physician panels. If there is a government run "public option", the only place where competition would be possible would be in the physician panels. A private company that needs to make a profit, cannot compete with the government on price.
We need actual competition and transparency on costs and profit should be minimalized for healthcare. Right now our healthcare costs about twice as much as everywhere else with worse outcomes. Great job! Tax the Rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans again unlike the last 30 years of GOP propaganda's b******* and disaster -except for the rich of course.

If black people are particularly suspect to the Corona Virus, maybe the police need to be in the nation's Ghettos cracking down on mask mandates and cracking the heads of the refuseniks? If Black Lives REALLY Matter, it would seem the least they can do if masks are effective?
It's not a race thing goober, it's about population density and the jobs they have in the service industry meeting people. change the channel and get some reality please.

Spoken like a person who has never been to a rural community.

The fact is the best major hospitals tend to be in large cities.

No one lives in a rural area for the medical care
That clinic you go to now is because of Obamacare.... No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots GOP lying rich from paying their fair share..... The virus is getting here now I was beginning to wonder. Wyoming county New York More cows than people 73% Trump period turns out to not be a hoax after all. Nice to see Fox is covering the virus again LOL OMG a a r r g g h h h h....

FYI my Dr and his office were there before Obama was a senator.

The only thing Obamacare did for me was make me pay for shit I don't need or want like drug and mental health counseling

And another FYI. I am not a republican and I never voted for Trump. I am not a democrat either and never voted for Obama and I didn't vote for Senile Joe.
Everyone pays for every possibility for everyone that's how universal healthcare works. This needs to be worked on especially going after costs competition and transparency. Everyone can get guaranteed healthcare now and be able to afford it. It is catastrophic care with a lot of free testing and an annual cap. We were lucky to get it by the skin of our teeth. It is actually the GOP plan and they still wouldn't vote for it LOL..... Obama did not want a mandate so there you go.

We don't have universal health care we have a mandate to buy insurance.

And I for one do not think I should be forced to buy insurance from an insurance company that makes me buy shit I don't need or want. It's no different than forcing people to buy kale because it's good for them.

And if you haven't learned that there is no such thing as free anything then you are too fucking stupid to continue this conversation.
I never said anything about it being free, but it's a hell of a lot smarter than no healthcare system which is a hell of a lot more expensive and still the problem with our system. We need to go after costs with competition and transparency. Meanwhile the GOP are total scumbags and won't do anything but try and do away with it. Wake up and smell the coffee.
And I quote

It is catastrophic care with a lot of free testing

And like I said we do not have a universal health care system we have a law that forces us to buy insurance.

You are totally drowning in GOP propaganda and corruption period fix the damn thing with transparency and competition the GOP blocks. Profits in healthcare is the last thing I give a damn about. The profit should be all plowed back into the system and giving back to the customers.

That clinic you go to now is because of Obamacare.... No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots GOP lying rich from paying their fair share..... The virus is getting here now I was beginning to wonder. Wyoming county New York More cows than people 73% Trump period turns out to not be a hoax after all. Nice to see Fox is covering the virus again LOL OMG a a r r g g h h h h....

The only thing Obamacare did for me was make me pay for shit I don't need or want like drug and mental health counseling

And another FYI. I am not a republican and I never voted for Trump. I am not a democrat either and never voted for Obama and I didn't vote for Senile Joe.
Everyone pays for every possibility for everyone that's how universal healthcare works. This needs to be worked on especially going after costs competition and transparency. Everyone can get guaranteed healthcare now and be able to afford it. It is catastrophic care with a lot of free testing and an annual cap. We were lucky to get it by the skin of our teeth. It is actually the GOP plan and they still wouldn't vote for it LOL..... Obama did not want a mandate so there you go.

And I for one do not think I should be forced to buy insurance from an insurance company that makes me buy shit I don't need or want. It's no different than forcing people to buy kale because it's good for them.

And if you haven't learned that there is no such thing as free anything then you are too fucking stupid to continue this conversation.
I never said anything about it being free, but it's a hell of a lot smarter than no healthcare system which is a hell of a lot more expensive and still the problem with our system. We need to go after costs with competition and transparency. Meanwhile the GOP are total scumbags and won't do anything but try and do away with it. Wake up and smell the coffee.
And I quote

And like I said we do not have a universal health care system we have a law that forces us to buy insurance.
The mandate was ended bythe supreme Court for crying out loud. If you don't know that you don't know anything. And Obama didn't want it in the first place. Here's hoping no one has an accident or sickness and makes you lose all your assets.

I'm stupid and you believe there's still a mandate that you have to buy insurance? Mandate was thrown out by the supreme Court dumbass.of course everything is covered for everyone that's the only way universal healthcare can work. You can't have healthcare for people with pre-existing conditions unless you do it that way. there isn't one working brain cell in the entire GOP brainwashed functional moron base at this point. 75% of those on the exchange pay less than $100 a month and get guaranteed healthcare. Catastrophic care which is what is needed these days with the GOP scam health system we have. you go ahead and take your chances and lose everything if anyone in your family gets really sick or has an accident needing Hospital care.
The law is still on the books whether or not the fines exist

And they pay less than 100 a month because I have to pay more than I should for the coverage I actually use.

And I quote

The mandate was ended bythe supreme Court for crying out loud. If you don't know that you don't know anything. And Obama didn't want it in the first place. Here's hoping no one has an accident or sickness and makes you lose all your assets.

The penalty was ended that is all.

And FYI I have always paid for my health insurance but now I have to pay for all kinds of shit I will never use. I don't want or need drug and mental health counseling, I don't need pregnancy and prenatal care coverage, I don't need pediatric coverage but I have to pay for all that shit.

So yes the government is forcing me to buy insurance for all these things that I don't need or want. I can no longer only pay for the coverage I need and use

Many rural areas don't have a large enough population to have their own hospitals. Thus they go to the hospitals in the cities whenever the need arises, whether it is for Covid or something else.
Timmy wants to push rural Covid patient's over the Cliff.. lol
Thought the cratzi's were against stuff like that, and always said Republicans were the bad guy's and girl's selfishly wanting to throw granny over the Cliff ? Rotflmbo.

And I quote

The penalty was ended that is all.

And FYI I have always paid for my health insurance but now I have to pay for all kinds of shit I will never use. I don't want or need drug and mental health counseling, I don't need pregnancy and prenatal care coverage, I don't need pediatric coverage but I have to pay for all that shit.

So yes the government is forcing me to buy insurance for all these things that I don't need or want. I can no longer only pay for the coverage I need and use
It's a huge wealth redistribution scheme. That's all it ever was.. The Demoncrats are pure evil.

Forum List

Back