Rural Covid victims rush to "Democrat run cities " for medical treatment.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Perhaps there should be a priority to treat city residents?

Rural Areas Send Their Sickest Patients to Cities, Straining Hospitals

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.

For the same reason other citizens leave Democrat states for Republican states for lower taxes, more freedom, jobs and to vote?
More freedom my butt.
If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
Not too much local treatment available in a community that consists of a grain elevator, a filling station quick mart and if luck a post office, probably at the country store going out of business at the cross roads center of town.

You should probably get out in rural America...and see farms worth more than you'll ever be
Rural people are finding out it is not a hoax and actually a trump disaster.... Nice to see Fox news is reporting about it again.....
Not just rural people or trump people or republicans in general. If you do not know anybody that has it, had it or died from, you just don't get around. Not a hoax and never was, not even to donnie. He just used that line to keep his sheep following, projecting false leadership, as usual.
Nobody, still. It’s a hoax
Nothing to me. Just stay at least 6 feet away from me and we'll get along fine, and I wish you luck. On a side note. Missed having one of my son's family at our Thanksgiving dinner. His brother-in-law is over there a lot and came down symptomatic Saturday and tests showed it was Covid-19 on Monday. My son's family went self Quarantine on Tuesday as the brother-in-law continued with fever, chills, coughing, etc. My son used good sense and did not come, sending his regrets, as he cared about our health and that of others in our family that would be at the gathering. The guy that got it is like you, until now, ignoring, skeptical, and took no precautions, just depending on luck. He is young, strong and will probably be fine for depending on luck. Luck ain't a plan, doc.
How did they determine that? It’s never been isolated?
Not being able to test the tests, due to lack of knowledge and equipment, I opt to trust the science and scientists, just like I do when I fly. Now I do not trust even flying. That is how I caught it the first time.
What do they know if they haven’t isolated the virus?
Not sure what you mean by not isolating the virus. I have a picture of the virus on my "Been there, Done that, Go the Anti-Bodies T-shirt. Here is picture from a scanning electron microscope.
View attachment 421949
The image above was captured with a transmission electron microscope. This isn't quite as sharp as the first one, but you can see the spikes on the surface of the virus (which gives the coronavirus its name, meaning 'crown').
See post#119

For the same reason other citizens leave Democrat states for Republican states for lower taxes, more freedom, jobs and to vote?
More freedom my butt.

Not too much local treatment available in a community that consists of a grain elevator, a filling station quick mart and if luck a post office, probably at the country store going out of business at the cross roads center of town.

You should probably get out in rural America...and see farms worth more than you'll ever be
Rural people are finding out it is not a hoax and actually a trump disaster.... Nice to see Fox news is reporting about it again.....
Not just rural people or trump people or republicans in general. If you do not know anybody that has it, had it or died from, you just don't get around. Not a hoax and never was, not even to donnie. He just used that line to keep his sheep following, projecting false leadership, as usual.
Nothing to me. Just stay at least 6 feet away from me and we'll get along fine, and I wish you luck. On a side note. Missed having one of my son's family at our Thanksgiving dinner. His brother-in-law is over there a lot and came down symptomatic Saturday and tests showed it was Covid-19 on Monday. My son's family went self Quarantine on Tuesday as the brother-in-law continued with fever, chills, coughing, etc. My son used good sense and did not come, sending his regrets, as he cared about our health and that of others in our family that would be at the gathering. The guy that got it is like you, until now, ignoring, skeptical, and took no precautions, just depending on luck. He is young, strong and will probably be fine for depending on luck. Luck ain't a plan, doc.
Not being able to test the tests, due to lack of knowledge and equipment, I opt to trust the science and scientists, just like I do when I fly. Now I do not trust even flying. That is how I caught it the first time.
Not sure what you mean by not isolating the virus. I have a picture of the virus on my "Been there, Done that, Go the Anti-Bodies T-shirt. Here is picture from a scanning electron microscope.
View attachment 421949
The image above was captured with a transmission electron microscope. This isn't quite as sharp as the first one, but you can see the spikes on the surface of the virus (which gives the coronavirus its name, meaning 'crown').
See post#119
I saw it. Not impressed with your scientific or non scientific point of view. Have fun. Keep your distance. Good luck to you.

More freedom my butt.

Unfortunately , the folks from LaLaLand are being governed by angels and are not allow to question . They must do what they are told, sheeple.
I have never drowned before, but believe in the concept and have seen other people who did drown, so I choose to listen about safety precautions and wear my life vest and helmet before going down class III & IV rivers. I take the risks I choose when it does not involve endangering other people. I avoid other people who take risks, I cannot control endangering me. I was the same way years ago in my climbing days. Never rope yourself to a moron who takes foolish risks without proper precautions. Works for me.

I have never drowned before . So I learned how to swim and know my limitations.

But I don't see how the analogy fits the covid19 situation.

Scientists tell us that covid19 is deadly to those who are immunocompromised, are asplenic , diabetic, hypertensive, very old, obese , sedentary and have low levels of vitamins C&D and the trace mineral zinc.

Well I am in my 70's jog 2 miles daily come hell or high water, take my vitamin and mineral supplements. Do not wear face masks refuse to practice social distancing. 11 months into the "pandemic" I know of no one who has died of the "disease" or has become a "new case"

The ONLY effects that affect me related to covid19 is that the US economy was tanked, 40 million Americans lost their jobs, numerous businesses were bankrupted, states were "forced" (wink, wink) to use mail in ballots , and a hated president has been fraudulently forced out of office.

So I have concluded that covid19 is a PLANNED-DEMIC.

And so it goes.

You don't get the point. Rural hospitals deal with common ailments, anything complex has to be shipped out to the major institutions that don't serve rural areas. There is no equality in medical CARE in this country. Until someone is as able to get the highest quality , top of the food chain , doctor to serve patients in Coudersport and Shinglehouse, as they do in Cleveland or NYC, there will be little taste in the smaller burgs to pay for socialized medical schemes.

Scientists tell us that covid19 is deadly to those who are immunocompromised, are asplenic , diabetic, hypertensive, very old, obese , sedentary and have low levels of vitamins C&D and the trace mineral zinc.

Only one fellow I know personally has expired from the coronavirus.

He was 68, in a nursing home for sores on his feet from sugar diabetes being considered for amputations. He also suffered from Stage IV liver cancer and emphysema.

Came down with a case of the coronas and died in the ER this week.

Great guy, but someone who was in bad shape.

There is no COVID 19. They cannot differentiate it from any other strain of Corona. Also please explain why we have in one year 30 Million cases of The Flu, and in 2020, we only have 300 cases of the Flu in the last 3 months.

The Scamdemic is as much of a fraud as Quid Pro China Joe Biden.

More freedom my butt.

Unfortunately , the folks from LaLaLand are being governed by angels and are not allow to question . They must do what they are told, sheeple.
I have never drowned before, but believe in the concept and have seen other people who did drown, so I choose to listen about safety precautions and wear my life vest and helmet before going down class III & IV rivers. I take the risks I choose when it does not involve endangering other people. I avoid other people who take risks, I cannot control endangering me. I was the same way years ago in my climbing days. Never rope yourself to a moron who takes foolish risks without proper precautions. Works for me.

Well I am in my 70's jog 2 miles daily come hell or high water, take my vitamin and mineral supplements. Do not wear face masks refuse to practice social distancing. 11 months into the "pandemic" I know of no one who has died of the "disease" or has become a "new case"

The ONLY effects that affect me related to covid19 is that the US economy was tanked, 40 million Americans lost their jobs, numerous businesses were bankrupted, states were "forced" (wink, wink) to use mail in ballots , and a hated president has been fraudulently forced out of office.

And so it goes.

He was 68, in a nursing home for sores on his feet from sugar diabetes being considered for amputations. He also suffered from Stage IV liver cancer and emphysema.

Many more on the way thanks to incredibly poor national leadership and the GOP base refusing masks. Absolute idiocy just like all the rest of their propaganda.

More freedom my butt.

And so it goes.

Many more on the way thanks to incredibly poor national leadership and the GOP base refusing masks. Absolute idiocy just like all the rest of their propaganda.
The only Virus is Communism and The DemNazi Party which must be eradicated from the planet.

You don't get the point. Rural hospitals deal with common ailments, anything complex has to be shipped out to the major institutions that don't serve rural areas. There is no equality in medical CARE in this country. Until someone is as able to get the highest quality , top of the food chain , doctor to serve patients in Coudersport and Shinglehouse, as they do in Cleveland or NYC, there will be little taste in the smaller burgs to pay for socialized medical schemes.
All those problems are because the GOP is a giveaway to big health big pharma and doctors. Snap out of it.

All those problems are because the GOP is a giveaway to big health big pharma and doctors. Snap out of it.
Big Pharma backs Joe who is a fraud like you. There is no COVID 19 virus. It's just the flu that they are translating in to COVID Cases.

ANd

The Swedes made no changes to their economy . Schools remained opened . Their Chief epidemiologist concluded that those who were susceptible to covid19 were going to die regardless of what the Swedish state did.

Unfortunately in the US covid19 was weaponized by many powerful interests in order to gain power , fame and profit.

More freedom my butt.

View attachment 421949
See post#119
I saw it. Not impressed with your scientific or non scientific point of view. Have fun. Keep your distance. Good luck to you.
Why don’t you watch yours I’ll watch mine, and mind your own fking business.

More freedom my butt.

And so it goes.

The only Virus is Communism and The DemNazi Party which must be eradicated from the planet.
You have no clue what is going on period communism is dead except with a gun to your head in China North Korea and vietnam. Cuba. Everything you hate about the Democrats is pure GOP propaganda from Rupert Murdoch and hangers on . Poor america. So many phony scandals and conspiracy theories all investigated all discredited but never retracted on your garbage propaganda machine. Innocent until proven guilty remember that one? Every other modern country already has everything that even Bernie and AOC want. Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.

Yup. Here in Wichita ks we are treating patients from 27 other counties according to local news.
Except that’s a lie. You have visual evidence?
Local news reports.

More freedom my butt.

And so it goes.
I congratulate you. That said, I take precautions, as taking precautions cause me no harm. I shun those that do not, because there is no way to prove they are not fools and have seen fools bring themselves and others less conservative than I to harm and indeed death, at times really messy death. I avoid them, as avoiding them does me no harm and me avoiding them does them no harm. I do not force my will on others, unless they are under my direct authority, which does not come up much in retirement. When active, they were stuck with it, as you paid me to enforce my will as I found necessary and I believed in strict adherence to known safety standards. You do what you want. Just do it over there.

ANd

The Swedes made no changes to their economy . Schools remained opened . Their Chief epidemiologist concluded that those who were susceptible to covid19 were going to die regardless of what the Swedish state did.

Unfortunately in the US covid19 was weaponized by many powerful interests in order to gain power , fame and profit.

On the other hand they all wore masks instead of being total idiots like the GOP base here and the orange clown. Second most deaths after the United States or so.

O'care didn't address any of the problems that rural America faces in getting equal healthcare.

And the ACA aka O'care, was a partisan medical scheme that is still the law.

ANd

On the other hand they all wore masks instead of being total idiots like the GOP base here and the orange clown. Second most deaths after the United States or so.

I have no idea whether they all wore masks .

At any rate , ALL THE SCIENTISTS who have considered the issue have concluded that face masks are useless outside a health care setting.

ANd

Communities with higher mask usage have no more (or no less) Corona deaths than anyone else.

More freedom my butt.

ANd

I have no idea whether they all wore masks .

At any rate , ALL THE SCIENTISTS who have considered the issue have concluded that face masks are useless outside a health care setting.

Of course they wore masks. Only misinformed idiotic conservatives don't.
By the way, it is coming to your neighborhood just like here out in the middle of nowhere 73% Trump country where they believe the crap you do. Until the day after tomorrow. 90% of the problem has been caused by Trump's total incompetence.

And so it goes.
Of course they wore masks they are not idiots. Or brainwashed functional morons like you. It's coming now just like here. Even in rural idiotic America LOL. Idiotic politically.

Forum List

Back