Rural Covid victims rush to "Democrat run cities " for medical treatment.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Perhaps there should be a priority to treat city residents?

Rural Areas Send Their Sickest Patients to Cities, Straining Hospitals

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
Not too much local treatment available in a community that consists of a grain elevator, a filling station quick mart and if luck a post office, probably at the country store going out of business at the cross roads center of town.

You should probably get out in rural America...and see farms worth more than you'll ever be
I'm out there and come from farming people, some of which are still big time farmers. Not one of them owns a modern hospital. By the same token, I do not get corn or beef from either of the two hospitals here. if it makes you feel better. If you need water, go where the water is. If you need medical care, go where the hospitals are. Make sense to me.
So no hospitals in rural America? Hahaha
There are but they are small and have limited capabilities.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
Not too much local treatment available in a community that consists of a grain elevator, a filling station quick mart and if luck a post office, probably at the country store going out of business at the cross roads center of town.

You should probably get out in rural America...and see farms worth more than you'll ever be
I'm out there and come from farming people, some of which are still big time farmers. Not one of them owns a modern hospital. By the same token, I do not get corn or beef from either of the two hospitals here. if it makes you feel better. If you need water, go where the water is. If you need medical care, go where the hospitals are. Make sense to me.
Why do you supposed?

Why do you supposed?
Because they don’t have the resources for it. The government already highly subsidized them.

Why do you supposed?
Because they don’t have the resources for it. The government already highly subsidized them.
Again, why?

10 post beat down
So, according to the OP, rural people dont deserve covid treatment.
I guess city dwellers dont deserve food.
Right, dumbfuck?

They think the food they eat magically appears at grocery stores

Dumbasses
View attachment 420984
hehe
Reminded me of this.......

1606249860074.png

Why do you supposed?
and it would be foolish to have a hospital with more beds than there are people in the town they are located in......

Speaking of The Red Communist Chinese Flu -

Will you take THE TRUMP VACCINE when Your POTUS and Commander-In-Chief Trump has it ready for you?

Will you take THE TRUMP VACCINE when Your POTUS and Commander-In-Chief Trump has it ready for you?

Nah, he'll be a good little drone, and wait til after the inauguration when it's called the Biden Vaccine.

(Same vaccine, different name)

Why do you supposed?
Again, why?
Because there’s not that much money in rural America.

Why do you supposed?
Again, why?
Because there’s not that much money in rural America.
Or people or skillset

Why do you supposed?
and it would be foolish to have a hospital with more beds than there are people in the town they are located in......
I think that’s part of the reason rural Americans seems to be insulated from the realities of COVID. Someone in rural America gets sick, they’re flown out and not seen again.

Good that way all the rural folks will feel just fine keeping all of the food to themselves, asshole. Lets see how long you last after your belly starts eating your backbone, dumbass!
Do you ever stop and even try to think before you open the shithole in your face and start spewing shit?

Have to remember...

these idiots believe doctors in rural areas still make house calls using a horse and buggy.

Good that way all the rural folks will feel just fine keeping all of the food to themselves, asshole. Lets see how long you last after your belly starts eating your backbone, dumbass!
Do you ever stop and even try to think before you open the shithole in your face and start spewing shit?

Oh no! You going to eat all that soy yourself? How far you going to get without your yearly farm welfare payments.

Why dont you save the lectures for the ingrate politicians that have the never to crap on our great cities.

Oh no! You going to eat all that soy yourself? How far you going to get without your yearly farm welfare payments.

Why dont you save the lectures for the ingrate politicians that have the never to crap on our great cities.

:aug08_031:

There's a vaccine to protect us from Trump?

Oh yeah - it's called Democracy!!!!

Cities are gross.

View attachment 420982
Cold is gross

Yeah but it's taking a couple of months to start working, we're still infected.

Your POTUS TRUMP already saved us from one dreaded virus brahj:

HRC1-NP.jpg

Cities are gross.

View attachment 420982
Cold is gross

Are there fish in those criks?

CnR_big-brown-trout_Net.jpg

Forum List

Back