Rural Covid victims rush to "Democrat run cities " for medical treatment.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Perhaps there should be a priority to treat city residents?

Rural Areas Send Their Sickest Patients to Cities, Straining Hospitals

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
Not too much local treatment available in a community that consists of a grain elevator, a filling station quick mart and if luck a post office, probably at the country store going out of business at the cross roads center of town.
Cause your an export on rural health now? Hahaha

Bullshirt
1606248174154.png

the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment
Yeah. You've got to be sexed and drugged in the psychiatric ward if you aren't getting enough sex and drugs on the streets — and committed for a stay in the state insane asylum or mental hospital if you won't commit on your own to an appropriate city lifestyle of sex and drugs according to your birth sex as assigned by a licensed obstetrician.

So, according to the OP, rural people dont deserve covid treatment.
I guess city dwellers dont deserve food.
Right, dumbfuck?
Everyone deserves medical treatment, but there is extreme irony in that those who don't want a national health care plan and don't like big cities because they are liberal are now dependent on those liberal cities to save their lives while they themselves got Covid most likely from not doing what they needed to do in order to protect themselves from infection. Hope no one dies, but it's really kinda funny. Oh the irony.

If these hillbillies think covid is fake and Democrat cities are such hell holes, why are they running to the city hospitals for help? They are now taking up the beds of the city folk who deserve medical treatment.

Many rural communities across the U.S. have resisted masks and calls for social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, but now rural counties are experiencing record-high infection and death rates.

Critically ill rural patients are often sent to city hospitals for high-level treatment and, as their numbers grow, some urban hospitals are buckling under the added strain.
even for you timmy this is a pretty stupid thread....

Right, dumbfuck?
Everyone deserves medical treatment, but there is extreme irony in that those who don't want a national health care plan and don't like big cities because they are liberal are now dependent on those liberal cities to save their lives while they themselves got Covid most likely from not doing what they needed to do in order to protect themselves from infection. Hope no one dies, but it's really kinda funny. Oh the irony.
It’s very ironic

I believe I said it about previous Thanksgivings, and I repeat it now. I believe Trump should set a precedent for a new tradition. He should have a press conference in which he executes the turkeys for being guilty of being delicious! He should start the conference announcing that there will be no pardons and no cushy life for the turkeys and then he should get a hatchet and chop their heads of on camera. And then he should send them into the White House for the chef to prepare for T-Day.

Right, dumbfuck?
What does totalitarian healthcare have to do with this? Are you under the presumption rural dwellers just dont have healthcare?
As to this point "while they themselves got Covid most likely from not doing what they needed to do in order to protect themselves from infection."
You are just as dumb as the OP.

Not too much local treatment available in a community that consists of a grain elevator, a filling station quick mart and if luck a post office, probably at the country store going out of business at the cross roads center of town.

You should probably get out in rural America...and see farms worth more than you'll ever be
I'm out there and come from farming people, some of which are still big time farmers. Not one of them owns a modern hospital. By the same token, I do not get corn or beef from either of the two hospitals here. if it makes you feel better. If you need water, go where the water is. If you need medical care, go where the hospitals are. Make sense to me.

Anti-maskers are always the first ones crying for help..

You can always tell when you cons cant counter the argument because you go straight to the insults. I WIN!!!

You should probably get out in rural America...and see farms worth more than you'll ever be
I'm out there and come from farming people, some of which are still big time farmers. Not one of them owns a modern hospital. By the same token, I do not get corn or beef from either of the two hospitals here. if it makes you feel better. If you need water, go where the water is. If you need medical care, go where the hospitals are. Make sense to me.
So no hospitals in rural America? Hahaha

You can always tell when you cons cant counter the argument because you go straight to the insults. I WIN!!!
which cons are you referring to?....and i believe your argument was shot down a few times here.....

Naw

Masks and lockdowns don't prevent the disease dummy. If they did democrat shitholes would be covid free.

Derp

It's not to really prevent it it's meant to slow the spread enough so that medical systems, hospitals, medical staff, and medical supplies aren't maxed out.

Forum List

Back