Runners Dropping Like Flies, Fake News Suggests "Climate Change" Did It...LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
In the NYC metro area and east to Long Island and Connecticut on May 21, 2022 it was one of the nicest days in years. Just perfect. 75 degrees for the most part with low humidity. But Fake News has other thoughts! The question is were the folks who had heart attacks vaccinated with that Fake Ass Fauci endorsed concoction?

In the NYC metro area and east to Long Island and Connecticut on May 21, 2022 it was one of the nicest days in years. Just perfect. 75 degrees for the most part with low humidity. But Fake News has other thoughts! The question is were the folks who had heart attacks vaccinated with that Fake Ass Fauci endorsed concoction?

They're dropping like flies out there. Must be a snake in the grass or something . . .

Well, when we consider the recent papers out on the mRNA shots creating myocarditis and permeant heart damage in 19-50 year old's who got them, its a good bet that many of these heart issues were driven by damaged cardiac tissues from the 'vaccines'. Recently healthy people now have heart damage from these vaccines. Its a hard way to learn that what you were forced to place into your body, may have killed or severely harmed you... GO JOE BIDEN...

I have lived 45 minutes from Brooklyn for most of my years. I actually rent only because I want to move to the pacific northwest, I am tired of hot humid summers which have always been here and have nothing to do with "climate change" whatever that means. I like temps between 45 and 80 with low humidity. Yeah that is being picky. This day was ideal. If everyday was like this I would have probably not be motivated to move. But I know it is one of maybe 10 days that are just right. Point is Fake News and the Fake Establishment will use anything to support its fake narrative to undermine progress and modern civilization.

Last edited:
I have lived 45 minutes from Brooklyn for most of my years. I actually rent only because I want to move to the pacific northwest, I am tired of hot humid summers which have always been here and have nothing to do with "climate change" whatever that means. I like temps between 45 and 80 with low humidity. Yeah that is being picky. This day was ideal. If everyday was like this I would have probably not be motivated to move. But I know it is one of maybe 10 days that are just right. Point is Fake News and the Fake Establishment will use anything to support its fake narrative to undermine progress and modern civilization.
A low wet bulb, moderate temperatures, light cooling wind. It just doesn't get any better than that for a run. There must be other issues to cause the collapses. Lack of training due to the lockdowns? Most Phanatic's don't let crap like mask mandates etc. stop them. They are very fit. SO what else could cause weakening of the heart tissues? See my previous post on vaccines. It was not Global Warming, that was just a bull shit excuse.

My guess is the MSM will not release their Fauci Vaccination status since that would result in fear of taking toxic shit nobody can explain how it prevents the Fauci Flu.

Back since back in 1966 rock bands predicted "climate change" apparently. :heehee:

Used to do this song at gigs before Fauci destroyed the economy. It is very controversial based on the rules of the Fake Establishment. :heehee:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back