Runaway Toyota's

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
It is my belief that, somewhere down the road, we will find out that the most widely distributed stories of a Toyota driving out of control are bogus and contrived by someone with an interest in fewer Toyotas and more GM cars being sold.

Not sure when it will be, it might be months.

• Banned
Farfetched but I wouldn't be surprised if it came to be.

Ya... I agree with that. I am not usually a conspiracist, but with the US Govt owning GM now and going after Toyota the way they did at those hearings (which basically amounts to the Board of Directors of GM attacking a competitor), I wouldn't put much past them.

I sense a scandal is coming... not sure how big or small.

This was just a mistake, the NASCAR accelerators were mistakenly installed in a few hundred Toyotas.

Last edited:

Ya... I agree with that. I am not usually a conspiracist, but with the US Govt owning GM now and going after Toyota the way they did at those hearings (which basically amounts to the Board of Directors of GM attacking a competitor), I wouldn't put much past them.

Right...Obama was plotting this way back in 2007.

From Lexus to Prius: Toyota's timeline of car recalls - CNNMoney.com

• Banned

Right...Obama was plotting this way back in 2007.

From Lexus to Prius: Toyota's timeline of car recalls - CNNMoney.com

No, I didn't say anything about Obama plotting this. I don't believe that is the case. I do believe the media will make as much of this as possible when it really isn't a story.

Forum List

Back