Run For Your Lives! The Dreaded Omicron Variant Is Here! Oh...Wait...It's Even Milder Than The Others

I don’t care if you’ve been vaccinated for polio. You know why? I have, and it’s your choice. And unlike your inefficient and unsafe vaccine, mine works and keeps me safe from ever even thinking about polio.
That would be the former president's "inefficient and unsafe vaccine"?

Is that Biden’s excuse for xenophobe in keeping blacks from Africa out of America?
South African caucasoids helped to evolve Omicron. You give blacks too much credit, and would likely be amongst those that genuflect in guilt when hearing the racist statement, ‘black lives matter.’

Lesh you should love this thread.....

Full court press by media and Democrats to discredit and suppress reports that this one is a very mild Nothingburger

Notice how, other than Devil Fauci, it’s always some middle eastern doctor woman or some Germanic guy croaking about how we are all gonna die. Never a White Guy doc and reason is they can’t do it with a straight face.

Early is the operative word. Most patients have been young which may explain the mildness.
Bad news is that most of the patients have been young which suggests greater transmissibility.
Bottom line is that people need to get the disease and get over it. Enough with the vaccine dependency crap.

Full court press by media and Democrats to discredit and suppress reports that this one is a very mild Nothingburger

Notice how, other than Devil Fauci, it’s always some middle eastern doctor woman or some Germanic guy croaking about how we are all gonna die. Never a White Guy doc and reason is they can’t do it with a straight face.
Is it possible that you could post in something other than racist parler talk.

No, we do not as the virus attacks the unvaccinated maskholes.

Wow, who's telling you that?

Let me ask, is this a statement you believe to be true?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

Wow, who's telling you that?

Let me ask, is this a statement you believe to be true?

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."
Joe informed the sheeples that they can’t catch the virus if they get the jab. And as usual, they believe him without thought.

What did Biden say?

Be concerned but don't panic.

Fauci said the same

We don't KNOW this is a mild variant yet.

Biden also said this:

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." - Joe Biden, 2021

Do you believe him?

Biden also said this:

"We’re making sure health care workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you." - Joe Biden, 2021

Do you believe him?
Hahahahahaha idiot liar!

My sons employer has just instituted that if one gets a positive test they get 10 days off paid. Smart employer. And those days do NOT come out of their regular paid sick leave. (15 days per year. Can build up to 100).

Hey Dumbass, let's look at the first graph in your link from the NYTs and ignore the official figures I posted.

DAILY DEATHS:

11/28 1
11/27 3
11/26 0
11/25 0
11/24 16
11/23 86
11/22 21

So do the math for me and let me know how you take those numbers from the NYTs and get to 329 avg daily deaths, Moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:
Lesh can I assume you can't get the math to work? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back