Run For Your Lives! The Dreaded Omicron Variant Is Here! Oh...Wait...It's Even Milder Than The Others

Missouri ...427 dead

Moron
Did you really think a number that out of whack with the rest of them was real? It is obviously a mistake.

According to the MO Public Health Dept the avg daily deaths for the past week is 2, Dipshit.

Did you really think a number that out of whack with the rest of them was real?
You posted it stupid...and then tried to claim you weren't talking about covid deaths.

FAIL...jerkoff

You posted it stupid.

Are you questioning your own source now?
Yep, they got one number wrong, Stupid. It was so out of whack even you should have been able to tell is was wrong. I guess you aren't smart enough. Too bad for you I went directly to the state numbers to burst your bubble.

Sorry lil fella. :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Seven day moving AVERAGE 329

Your a fucking retard
Hey Dumbass, let's look at the first graph in your link from the NYTs and ignore the official figures I posted.

DAILY DEATHS:

11/28 1
11/27 3
11/26 0
11/25 0
11/24 16
11/23 86
11/22 21

So do the math for me and let me know how you take those numbers from the NYTs and get to 329 avg daily deaths, Moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Whose pissing the panties? You maskholes cry at school board meetings and piss and moan about business vaccination rules like little angry babies.
I don’t care if you’ve been vaccinated for polio. You know why? I have, and it’s your choice. And unlike your inefficient and unsafe vaccine, mine works and keeps me safe from ever even thinking about polio.

Forum List

Back