Run, Debbie, Run. PLEASE!

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Just so I can see your skinny-skanky ass CRUSHED
:lmao:

DNC Chair Eyes Rubio s Senate Seat In 2016 Shark Tank

A source has told the Shark Tank that a Florida political consultant close to Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) has confirmed that Wasserman Schultz wants Senator Rubio’s Senate seat, and will challenge him in 2016, if he decides to run for re-election.
It has been rumored that ‘DWS’ has considered running for higher office, and has even discussed a possible run to be Florida’s governor. But just a few days ago, our source was privy to the conversation, in which Wasserman Schultz’s intentions were made very clear. She will run against Rubio in 2016.-SHARK TANK
Read more at DNC Chair Eyes Rubio s Senate Seat In 2016 Shark Tank

Yeah, I doubt that she will get it. She's already got problems.

Just so I can see your skinny-skanky ass CRUSHED
:lmao:

DNC Chair Eyes Rubio s Senate Seat In 2016 Shark Tank

A source has told the Shark Tank that a Florida political consultant close to Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) has confirmed that Wasserman Schultz wants Senator Rubio’s Senate seat, and will challenge him in 2016, if he decides to run for re-election.
It has been rumored that ‘DWS’ has considered running for higher office, and has even discussed a possible run to be Florida’s governor. But just a few days ago, our source was privy to the conversation, in which Wasserman Schultz’s intentions were made very clear. She will run against Rubio in 2016.-SHARK TANK
Read more at DNC Chair Eyes Rubio s Senate Seat In 2016 Shark Tank
Skinny??

She has an ass of Hillaryesque proportions.

Forum List

Back