Rump Regrets not naming his children to SCOTUS!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Thanks Andy! :lol:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump said on Monday that his “greatest regret” as President was his failure to name his three adult children to the United States Supreme Court.​
Appearing on Fox News, Trump said that Ivanka, Eric, and Don, Jr., would be “way better judges” than “those three clowns” whom he did name.​
“Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett are the worst people who have ever worked for me,” he said. “And that includes Scaramucci.”​
When the Supreme Court was deciding whether New York prosecutors could obtain his tax returns, Trump said, “none of those three boneheads even called to ask me what they should do. No gratitude whatsoever.”​
He said that “laws needed to be changed” to keep Supreme Court Justices from “thinking for themselves.”​

When the Supreme Court was deciding whether New York prosecutors could obtain his tax returns, Trump said, “none of those three boneheads even called to ask me what they should do. No gratitude whatsoever.”

Why would a Supreme Court justice call him? They got what they needed from him: a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

Bore-owitz is....

Boring2.jpg

When the Supreme Court was deciding whether New York prosecutors could obtain his tax returns, Trump said, “none of those three boneheads even called to ask me what they should do. No gratitude whatsoever.”

Why would a Supreme Court justice call him? They got what they needed from him: a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.
It's supposed to be satire, pinhead.

But it's so unfunny that even you can't get it.

Thanks Andy! :lol:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump said on Monday that his “greatest regret” as President was his failure to name his three adult children to the United States Supreme Court.​
Appearing on Fox News, Trump said that Ivanka, Eric, and Don, Jr., would be “way better judges” than “those three clowns” whom he did name.​
“Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett are the worst people who have ever worked for me,” he said. “And that includes Scaramucci.”​
When the Supreme Court was deciding whether New York prosecutors could obtain his tax returns, Trump said, “none of those three boneheads even called to ask me what they should do. No gratitude whatsoever.”​
He said that “laws needed to be changed” to keep Supreme Court Justices from “thinking for themselves.”​

Trump is a buffoon.

The Supes didn't let him hide his taxes, so he lashes out like a three year old.

After the filthy ass Democrats stole the election and Congress decided to join with the Swamp the Court also screwed the pooch and didn't protect American Liberty.

Fuck 'em all.

Our Founding Fathers were right. We can't depend upon the Executive, Legislature or Judicial branches of government to protect our Liberty. Government will always fail because it is run by greedy corrupt individuals.

That is why we have the Second Amendment.

After the filthy ass Democrats stole the election and Congress decided to join with the Swamp the Court also screwed the pooch and didn't protect American Liberty.
That is why we have the Second Amendment.

? What do you mean by that?

I knew damn well a lot of Trump's cult would believe it was true and miss the satire completely...I was right.

This fat bastard is going to wind up being the first ex-President to get his ass carted off to prison.

I knew damn well a lot of Trump's cult would believe it was true and miss the satire completely...I was right.
It has to be at least marginally plausible to be "satire"....The shit from Bore-owitz almost never comes close.

New Topics

Forum List

Back