Rump Descends Into Madness Claiming SNL Is Rigging Election

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
As we all have to keep reminding ourselves --- this is not a satire piece from the Onion ... this is real.

>>Donald Trump is claiming that Saturday Night live is out to get him and that the late night comedy show is rigging the election for Hillary Clinton.

The SNL cold open focusing on the second presidential debate drew the ire of Trump. <<

Yup, Saturday Night Live --- which gave Rump its own show for a week --- is "rigged". Because he has no ballsack.

The always-erudite Rump Fine Whine tweets at the link :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
As we all have to keep reminding ourselves --- this is not a satire piece from the Onion ... this is real.

>>Donald Trump is claiming that Saturday Night live is out to get him and that the late night comedy show is rigging the election for Hillary Clinton.

The SNL cold open focusing on the second presidential debate drew the ire of Trump. <<

Yup, Saturday Night Live --- which gave Rump its own show for a week --- is "rigged". Because he has no ballsack.

Shhh, his voters believe the election will be rigged, stolen and space aliens will anal probe them while sleeping... ( Because that is where their brains are at )

After Donald Trump loses the excuses will be:

1. Election was rigged...

2. Illegals stole the election...

3. Russia failed to hack the voting machines to help Trump win the Russian vote...

4. Third Party Voters cost Trump the election.

5. While nominating Alec Baldwin for the GOP candidate to run against Hillary Clinton those that voted for Trump will deny Trump three times while claiming Alec has seen the light!

I was hoping Trump would win because he would plunge the country into recession faster and make the US an international joke.

Then the nuclear rhetoric got to me, and I am very glad this dumbass is not going to get nuclear weapons.

SNL has been given a gift...
With Trump they have been injected with new life...
The writers have so much material to work with...

How can they NOT mock trump ? There's just sooooo much material to work with!

Shhh, his voters believe the election will be rigged, stolen and space aliens will anal probe them while sleeping... ( Because that is where their brains are at )

3. Russia failed to hack the voting machines to help Trump win the Russian vote...

5. While nominating Alec Baldwin for the GOP candidate to run against Hillary Clinton those that voted for Trump will deny Trump three times while claiming Alec has seen the light!

I gotta say, Baldwin does a pretty good Rump. Not great but good. He's not easy to do.

Actually I heard a local Chevrolet dealer commercial on the radio that nailed both Rump and Bill Clinton. I don't know who the V/O talent was but he's prolly getting a lot of calls.

What blows me away is that he said he wants SNL taken off the air - because it insulted him.

How many amendments has he said he wants to destroy? Since he knows noting about the constitution, he also doesn't know he has no power to change it but his followers don't know that. In an earlier thread, several said Hillary (and Obama) will change the 2nd and take their guns. A poster named PredFan asked what the constitution had to do with gun control.

For real?

Trump has the sign makers working on a rush order to close out the campaign.

Trump Pence grab her by the.....jpg

Making America great again....
The Trump way!!!

I can't laugh at the way Trump, and especially his zealots, are undermining Democracy with all this clairvoyant 'election is going to be rigged' malarky. So telling America and the rest of the world elections mean nothing anymore is a good way to prove Democracy works? The House and Senate majorities got there by rigged elections? Then Trump tells his Pennsylvania flunkies to go watch the polls in Philly? Why? What the hell are they going to see? Or do? Go into the booths with each voter and monitor every ballot?

Then Trump tells his Pennsylvania flunkies to go watch the polls in Philly? Why? What the hell are they going to see? Or do? Go into the booths with each voter and monitor every ballot?

I wondered what Trump wanted people to do to stop his so called rigging.
He said to his people....
You know what to look for....

At what point do more people come out and say what needs to be said....
The guy says some crazy shit...
And a lot of people are eating it up...

It's not good...

SNL has been given a gift... With Trump they have been injected with new life... The writers have so much material to work with...
Trying to decide which quotes to lampoon must be like trying to drink water through a freakin' fire hose.
Trump is killing political satire. There is nowhere for the satirists to go.

They should sue him for loss of income.

When Rump actually threatens to sue The Onion (which he did) --- where can you go from there? Where?
That's why you need dials that go to 11.

What blows me away is that he said he wants SNL taken off the air - because it insulted him.

How many amendments has he said he wants to destroy? Since he knows noting about the constitution, he also doesn't know he has no power to change it but his followers don't know that. In an earlier thread, several said Hillary (and Obama) will change the 2nd and take their guns. A poster named PredFan asked what the constitution had to do with gun control.

For real?

I love that I live in you head rent free especially since your head is empty enough to fit me and all my stuff.

I must point out however that you misrepresented my stand. Not surprising your ignorance prevented you from understanding it though.

SNL has never been funny. But butthurt, qu33r, corruption-loving democrats whining about The Donald saying SNL is a bunch of fags IS funny. :p

Forum List

Back