Trump Approval Rating Plummeting at a Record Rate

More partisan bullshit.
We'll see in 2022 and 2024 who the voters prefer.
No we will not because the Dems are gonna steal the election , again!
Hope not. States should follow the FL example how to run a clean and efficient election.
Voting is done on election day, and results known election evening, no "finding" votes allowed.

For the abjectly and wilfully ignorant, that's because Florida does not have mindless laws that say it's illegal to open and count mail-in votes before Election Day, as, say, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin do. So come Election Day Florida already knew what 90% of its mail-in vote was. While Pennsylvania knew, literally, 0%.

I can't believe any of you delusionists are STILL willing to put your name next to idiocy this fucking stupid.
It completely changes how I perceive usmb republicans. If they really believe this years election was rigged, how can I take them seriously on any other issue. It’s the litmus test for republicans.

But it's not Republicans, it's the self-delusional cultists. Irrespective of political parties.
I voted for Slick in 96, but that's about it, and I gotta say the gop has been on its knees blowing Trump for four years. The only politician who stood up to him and kept his job is Mitt Romney, and Utah is unique in that Mormons don't really follow the gop line. (Mike Lee primarying Bennett was not a high point though)

Rump couldn't even pull 45% (let alone 50) in Utah when he slithered into office. Rumpologists will quickly crow that that's because Utahan Evan McMullen was on the ballot, which he was, but that's even worse as it shows that Utahans would rather toss a vote to a 3P candidate they knew had no shot, than hold their nose tightly enough to vote for Rump.

--- which is again another argument for abolishing the Electoral College, since Rump got 100% of Utah's EVs while unable to get 45% of its vote.

When you can't win frickin' UTAH with an R after your name ---------- that's WEAK.
GOP pols are still terrified of defying Trump. He called for an insurrection, lost GA and AZ and an election by 7 million votes, and today they are trying to kick out Cheney and Cindy McCain. I'm fairly confident that by 2024, the gop will have changed from the Trumpista Party, but that doesn't give me great comfort.

Why is it that the gop, and not the dems, was taken over by a conman with at least as much interest in his personal wealth as the nation? Didn't anyone notice that German and Asian automakers build more cars here than they sell. Trump started a trade war with Germany before China. But he was still friendly with Japan. Does anyone really think that wasn't because of who stroked his ego and who didn't, and not about American interests?

Bernie probably would have won the nomination in 16 rather the Hillary unless Bill Clinton had earned the trust of the black primary vote in the South. So Trump's 2016 nomination win was part of a nationwide refutation of parties.

But the dem party was big enough for policy differences between Bernie and Hillary. Maybe someone noticed some difference in the non-Trump candidates in 16 …. Carley, Little Marco, Jeb …. I guess Cruz might have been different in that everyone agrees he's as much an asshole at Trump …. and he's married to a Wall Street Lawyer, so maybe he's no different at all in substance. The reason Trump was nominated is because the GOP"s one remaining principle is to win an election with 47% of 100% of votes. The party has now proven it will do ANYTHING, even accept an Insurrection and attack on our own capital, to achieve that end.

imo it's past time for the EC to go. And no one needs to cry about "small states" when the gop has choke holds of Fla and Tx. The whole "the founders were afraid of big states" always has been bs. They were afraid of sectionalism or regionalism, and it so happened that NY was by far the biggest, and the NE which supported a national govt over state govts would have dominated the young nation. But Virginia was hardly a small state. It was the largest, and NC was #3 … but that is counting slaves.

This seems like more a post for the Electoral College thread but what the ECpologists always forget in crowing about "protecting small states against the big cities" is that there were no big cities then --- most Americans lived on farms and frontiers.

As for Rump and his relevance in Republican futures, it's hard to imagine how they could resist an element who lost them the House, lost them the Senate, lost them the popular vote twice and got himself impeached twice. But they asked for it, didn't they.
Reuters had an article that the Ds brought out the slums.
I think we should allow the slums to run the US because your life will be destroyed with everyone else's.
Unless you already live in a slum.

More partisan bullshit.
Hope not. States should follow the FL example how to run a clean and efficient election.
Voting is done on election day, and results known election evening, no "finding" votes allowed.

For the abjectly and wilfully ignorant, that's because Florida does not have mindless laws that say it's illegal to open and count mail-in votes before Election Day, as, say, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin do. So come Election Day Florida already knew what 90% of its mail-in vote was. While Pennsylvania knew, literally, 0%.

I can't believe any of you delusionists are STILL willing to put your name next to idiocy this fucking stupid.
It completely changes how I perceive usmb republicans. If they really believe this years election was rigged, how can I take them seriously on any other issue. It’s the litmus test for republicans.

I've been watching politics and politicians since the 80s. That was when I stopped believing what they say and taking them seriously.

Unfortunately, at the time, it seems that I was in the minority.

I have not trusted or believed a word from any republican since the 80s. Their behavior since then has only solidified my belief.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I have voted a variety of parties through the years. I've written in Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck believing those cartoon characters would do a much better job than the human clowns on the ballot. I have not voted in some races. I also have never missed an election. Ever in my adult life.

In all those votes and all those elections, I have never, not once, voted for a republican/conservative.

Their economic and social policy is the most irresponsible and destructive. They are the most laziest, uninformed and least educated people I have ever encountered. They take no responsibility for the destruction and hurt they cause to our people and nation.

I want to find something good about them but unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

More partisan bullshit.

I've been watching politics and politicians since the 80s. That was when I stopped believing what they say and taking them seriously.

I have not trusted or believed a word from any republican since the 80s. Their behavior since then has only solidified my belief.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I have voted a variety of parties through the years. I've written in Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck believing those cartoon characters would do a much better job than the human clowns on the ballot. I have not voted in some races. I also have never missed an election. Ever in my adult life.

In all those votes and all those elections, I have never, not once, voted for a republican/conservative.

Their economic and social policy is the most irresponsible and destructive. They are the most laziest, uninformed and least educated people I have ever encountered. They take no responsibility for the destruction and hurt they cause to our people and nation.

I want to find something good about them but unfortunately I haven't found it yet.
I nominate this as post of the decade.

More partisan bullshit.

For the most part I agree but not one D has yet answered my question which is how did anything Trump sign in law adversely affect your life?
If you can't answer, don't bother to answer with an ad hominem.

Twitter and YouTube.
Good dump facebook too. It's rotting your brain

I don't use twitter or facebook and only use youtube to look up how to change a carburetor or sew my sails.

I recommend you do the same.

Everyone's life will be more peaceful.

You ought to watch a doc called The Social Dilemma. Those sites analyze your clicks and feed you more of the same and worse...just to get more ads in front of you.

Click on a vaxxer article and you'll get hundreds of crazy conspiracy posts tailored just for you. The more of those you click...the more you get and deeper down the rabbit hole you go

80 million Americans love Trump for being the best President this country ever had.

He would be our President now if it wasn't for the filthy Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts.

China Joe is an embarrassment to this country.

The US is laughing stock of the world now with our blatant stolen election and dufus President Elect.
Republicans are coming around and admitting that election fraud was lie. Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma today admitted it was all a Lie and apologized.

Truly anyone with a functioning brain knows that election fraud is and was a scam to overturn an election. A scam no different that Trump’s charitable foundation and Trump University.

Brainwashed Trumpers like yourself will never admit the truth. You don‘t want to admit it.
The Republican party has become Burger King. The home of the whopper. Not just lies, whoppers. Its sad really.
You mean both parties and the News Entertainment Media? OK.
Propaganda in both but the repugs right now sell ludicrous shit. Qanon shit is so outrageous its ridiculous.
Not any more ridiculous than calling Trump a Russian agent and calling those who voted for him seditionists. Maybe extremists on both sides should STFU?
Those whk propagate the lies that the election was stolen are seditionist. Period.
Nope. They are just giving an opinion. You are deranged.
An opinion aimed at causing insurrection and it did cause insurrection. It went through over 50 courts and nothing was found that would have remotely changed the election results and here is the kicker. In all states contested republican were the ones in power at the state level. This was a grab to ignore the will of the people and remain in power and has for the foreseeable future hurt the integrity of the process. Nothing has happened since the 1860s that has damaged and weakened this country more. Further our enemies could not have picked a better candidate to weaken us. Trump had us on the verge of civil war. China and Russia could not be more pleased. It does not end their Trump constantly and consistently attacked our allies and NATO which was created to keep Russia in check. He blocked sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine. While attacking and weakening nato. Again Russia could not be more pleased. The facts on the ground are there for all to see but are ignored.
I disagree. A tiny minority is complaining and the media reports on that. 99.9% of the people in the GOP and Independents accept it. Maybe the News Entertainment video should illustrate that? And optics are just bad with so many mail in votes favoring the Donkeys. No proof they are fake or whatever but the optics remain bad.
Because optics are bad you support killing trust in Democracy. When Trump himself voted by mail in votes. Do as I say not as I do huh.. Republican state legislators voted to make it legal. Wanna see video from September of Republican State lawmakers patting themselves on the back for passing the laws. Ridiculous. We had our law makers attacked just days ago and you stick to that narrative. So much for wanting a say in your government. China and Russia are much stronger now and we are weaker and you damn well know it.

Twitter and YouTube.

I don't use twitter or facebook and only use youtube to look up how to change a carburetor or sew my sails.

You ought to watch a doc called The Social Dilemma. Those sites analyze your clicks and feed you more of the same and worse...just to get more ads in front of you.

Click on a vaxxer article and you'll get hundreds of crazy conspiracy posts tailored just for you. The more of those you click...the more you get and deeper down the rabbit hole you go
I left Facebook over a year ago; what a wasteland!

Never click on anything "recommended". Look for what you want to understand on your own. It's not fool proof but it's better

More partisan bullshit.

But it's not Republicans, it's the self-delusional cultists. Irrespective of political parties.
I voted for Slick in 96, but that's about it, and I gotta say the gop has been on its knees blowing Trump for four years. The only politician who stood up to him and kept his job is Mitt Romney, and Utah is unique in that Mormons don't really follow the gop line. (Mike Lee primarying Bennett was not a high point though)

Rump couldn't even pull 45% (let alone 50) in Utah when he slithered into office. Rumpologists will quickly crow that that's because Utahan Evan McMullen was on the ballot, which he was, but that's even worse as it shows that Utahans would rather toss a vote to a 3P candidate they knew had no shot, than hold their nose tightly enough to vote for Rump.

--- which is again another argument for abolishing the Electoral College, since Rump got 100% of Utah's EVs while unable to get 45% of its vote.

When you can't win frickin' UTAH with an R after your name ---------- that's WEAK.
GOP pols are still terrified of defying Trump. He called for an insurrection, lost GA and AZ and an election by 7 million votes, and today they are trying to kick out Cheney and Cindy McCain. I'm fairly confident that by 2024, the gop will have changed from the Trumpista Party, but that doesn't give me great comfort.

Why is it that the gop, and not the dems, was taken over by a conman with at least as much interest in his personal wealth as the nation? Didn't anyone notice that German and Asian automakers build more cars here than they sell. Trump started a trade war with Germany before China. But he was still friendly with Japan. Does anyone really think that wasn't because of who stroked his ego and who didn't, and not about American interests?

Bernie probably would have won the nomination in 16 rather the Hillary unless Bill Clinton had earned the trust of the black primary vote in the South. So Trump's 2016 nomination win was part of a nationwide refutation of parties.

But the dem party was big enough for policy differences between Bernie and Hillary. Maybe someone noticed some difference in the non-Trump candidates in 16 …. Carley, Little Marco, Jeb …. I guess Cruz might have been different in that everyone agrees he's as much an asshole at Trump …. and he's married to a Wall Street Lawyer, so maybe he's no different at all in substance. The reason Trump was nominated is because the GOP"s one remaining principle is to win an election with 47% of 100% of votes. The party has now proven it will do ANYTHING, even accept an Insurrection and attack on our own capital, to achieve that end.

imo it's past time for the EC to go. And no one needs to cry about "small states" when the gop has choke holds of Fla and Tx. The whole "the founders were afraid of big states" always has been bs. They were afraid of sectionalism or regionalism, and it so happened that NY was by far the biggest, and the NE which supported a national govt over state govts would have dominated the young nation. But Virginia was hardly a small state. It was the largest, and NC was #3 … but that is counting slaves.

This seems like more a post for the Electoral College thread but what the ECpologists always forget in crowing about "protecting small states against the big cities" is that there were no big cities then --- most Americans lived on farms and frontiers.

As for Rump and his relevance in Republican futures, it's hard to imagine how they could resist an element who lost them the House, lost them the Senate, lost them the popular vote twice and got himself impeached twice. But they asked for it, didn't they.
I just don't think one can separate Trump from the cancer the EC has put on the gop. I don't think W's win in 2000 was really about a minority share voter winning. Less than 1% separated them. And somehow Gore won Iowa. While WV slipped away from the dems …. for the foreseeable future. W won a maj in 04. But that was the end. It's about tax cuts for millionaires, while giving the rabble something to cheer about … Mexico, China … foriegners

Look at the Trumpistas and their insurrection.

80 million Americans love Trump for being the best President this country ever had.

He would be our President now if it wasn't for the filthy Democrats stealing the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in the Democrat controlled swing districts.

China Joe is an embarrassment to this country.

The US is laughing stock of the world now with our blatant stolen election and dufus President Elect.
Republicans are coming around and admitting that election fraud was lie. Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma today admitted it was all a Lie and apologized.

Truly anyone with a functioning brain knows that election fraud is and was a scam to overturn an election. A scam no different that Trump’s charitable foundation and Trump University.

Brainwashed Trumpers like yourself will never admit the truth. You don‘t want to admit it.
The Republican party has become Burger King. The home of the whopper. Not just lies, whoppers. Its sad really.
You mean both parties and the News Entertainment Media? OK.
Propaganda in both but the repugs right now sell ludicrous shit. Qanon shit is so outrageous its ridiculous.
Not any more ridiculous than calling Trump a Russian agent and calling those who voted for him seditionists. Maybe extremists on both sides should STFU?
Those whk propagate the lies that the election was stolen are seditionist. Period.
Nope. They are just giving an opinion. You are deranged.
An opinion aimed at causing insurrection and it did cause insurrection. It went through over 50 courts and nothing was found that would have remotely changed the election results and here is the kicker. In all states contested republican were the ones in power at the state level. This was a grab to ignore the will of the people and remain in power and has for the foreseeable future hurt the integrity of the process. Nothing has happened since the 1860s that has damaged and weakened this country more. Further our enemies could not have picked a better candidate to weaken us. Trump had us on the verge of civil war. China and Russia could not be more pleased. It does not end their Trump constantly and consistently attacked our allies and NATO which was created to keep Russia in check. He blocked sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine. While attacking and weakening nato. Again Russia could not be more pleased. The facts on the ground are there for all to see but are ignored.
I disagree. A tiny minority is complaining and the media reports on that. 99.9% of the people in the GOP and Independents accept it. Maybe the News Entertainment video should illustrate that? And optics are just bad with so many mail in votes favoring the Donkeys. No proof they are fake or whatever but the optics remain bad.
Because optics are bad you support killing trust in Democracy. When Trump himself voted by mail in votes. Do as I say not as I do huh.. Republican state legislators voted to make it legal. Wanna see video from September of Republican State lawmakers patting themselves on the back for passing the laws. Ridiculous. We had our law makers attacked just days ago and you stick to that narrative. So much for wanting a say in your government. China and Russia are much stronger now and we are weaker and you damn well know it.
When did I say I support it? I have numerous threads out there blaming our News Entertainment Media. Now we don't know what really happened. Trump votes via an absentee ballot. Not the same as mass mail out ballots.

Twitter and YouTube.

Given what you have posted I can only imagine what rabbit holes you have gone down. Whatever

Twitter and YouTube.

Given what you have posted I can only imagine what rabbit holes you have gone down. Whatever
Your ego is very weak.
You assume that anyone who disagrees with you one iota is crazy...that attribute is an indication of mental disturbance.

Twitter and YouTube.

The thing about Fecesbook and Twatter dumping the Rump is, it's five years too late. He used them to sow all this shit, literally 24 hours a day. Never trust an asshole who does not sleep.

Years ago when it was supposed to be a trendy thing friends tried to get me onto Fecesbook. Like they were all drug addicts and needed the echo. I asked them, "what will this give me, that I don't already have?", Nobody had an answer. I concluded that I really DIDN'T need to know in the moment that some idiot I worked with for three weeks back in 1972 is about to take a shower, nor did that idiot need to announce it to the world. It's like Fuckerberg, who was a notorious voyeur in college, invented this system where everybody would be what we used to call a "peeping Tom", so that it would be "normalized" and he wouldn't get busted.

That's why Fuckerberg has that tight-lipped look all the time. Like he's looking around for cops.

Twitter and YouTube.

The thing about Fecesbook and Twatter dumping the Rump is, it's five years too late. He used them to sow all this shit, literally 24 hours a day. Never trust an asshole who does not sleep.

Years ago when it was supposed to be a trendy thing friends tried to get me onto Fecesbook. Like they were all drug addicts and needed the echo. I asked them, "what will this give me, that I don't already have?", Nobody had an answer. I concluded that I really DIDN'T need to know in the moment that some idiot I worked with for three weeks back in 1972 is about to take a shower, nor did that idiot need to announce it to the world. It's like Fuckerberg, who was a notorious voyeur in college, invented this system where everybody would be what we used to call a "peeping Tom", so that it would be "normalized" and he wouldn't get busted.

That's why Fuckerberg has that tight-lipped look all the time. Like he's looking around for cops.
I actually know Libs; they run away like emasculated pigs when confronted with logic on Facebook or in real life.
You wouldn't last 10 minutes if your identity wasn't hidden.

I bet all those of those ten Republican turncoats that joined the filthy Democrats on the impeachment vote will never make it out of the primaries in their respective districts.

They gave aid to the asshole Democrats who were using that silly ass shit as a distraction from the fact that they stole the election.

Dirty American politics and it is sickening.

More partisan bullshit.

Wha? Republicans are uninformed? What about Tommy Tuberville?

"Our government wasn't set up for one group to have all three branches of government — wasn't set up that way," Tuberville said, adding: "You know, the House, the Senate, and the executive."

Tuberville said his father fought in World War II "to free Europe of socialism," which [checks history book] was not what World War II was a fight against.)

This guy is making claims about what is and is not constitutional and it's clear he doesn't even have a basic understanding of our system of government nor who we fought in WWII.

Twitter and YouTube.

I actually know Libs; they run away like emasculated pigs when confronted with logic on Facebook or in real life.

My identity's "hidden" here and I've "lasted" over eight years sooooooooooooooooooo................

More partisan bullshit.

Wha? Republicans are uninformed? What about Tommy Tuberville?

"Our government wasn't set up for one group to have all three branches of government — wasn't set up that way," Tuberville said, adding: "You know, the House, the Senate, and the executive."

Tuberville said his father fought in World War II "to free Europe of socialism," which [checks history book] was not what World War II was a fight against.)

This guy is making claims about what is and is not constitutional and it's clear he doesn't even have a basic understanding of our system of government nor who we fought in WWII.

Tuber Pyle actually suggested we should postpone Inauguration too. :cuckoo:

All predictable for a football coach who for his first two official acts as Senator voted to undermine the very Constitution he had sworn an Oath to uphold ---- THREE DAYS BEFORE.

Twitter and YouTube.

You're debating politics on facebook? That's your first problem, you're one of those obnoxious people.

You're hidden here, why not unmask yourself, Marx?

More partisan bullshit.

Yes we will. But don't get cocky. What was good money on Republicans making gains in 2022 is off the table. They've pissed every gain they made away in the last two months. I never underestimate the attention span of the American voter but this is different. The Democrat campaign commercials are just about writing themselves at this moment.

That vote to subvert the Constitution is going to follow those Congresscritters around like a new puppy,

The whole list of 'em.

Gotta wonder how many will even run. Or how many will even survive their term.
LOL!! You will see in 2022 how many of which party survives the mid-term

We will indeed.
We do that every two years here Tovarich.
Tovarich? Me and Tulsi Gabbard, yeah, uh-huh. Fucking commie loser. Freudian slip komrad?

Forum List

Back