Rumors stirring in the NYPD that Huma's emails point to a pedophila ring ~HillaryClinton is involved

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Twitter ^ | October 30, 2016 | David Goldberg

hillary-in-on-Bills-pedophile-express-trips-576x1024.png

Very informative feed, Vigilante, thank you for posting this.
However, I would probably disagree with Katz's final sentence: "Not even Hillary's most ardent supporters and defenders will be able to excuse THIS!"
Those people have deluded themselves to the point that rational thoughts no longer exist in what passes for a brain inside their skulls.

And the hits just keep on comin'.
SJ in the lower half of your post you say Jimmy Carter did nothing,I wish to remind you that during the Democratic Presidents since Kennedy and onwards America grew its Employment rates but since that time ALL the Republican Presidents have created the reverse,Massive Unemployment,makes you think...steve

Very informative feed, Vigilante, thank you for posting this.
However, I would probably disagree with Katz's final sentence: "Not even Hillary's most ardent supporters and defenders will be able to excuse THIS!"
Those people have deluded themselves to the point that rational thoughts no longer exist in what passes for a brain inside their skulls.
Vig is a Winner

And the hits just keep on comin'.
SJ in the lower half of your post you say Jimmy Carter did nothing,I wish to remind you that during the Democratic Presidents since Kennedy and onwards America grew its Employment rates but since that time ALL the Republican Presidents have created the reverse,Massive Unemployment,makes you think...steve
That's a link to a thread where pogo tried to implement George H.W. Bush in the JFK assassination. Click on it and you'll see what I mean. Funny stuff, pogo will never live that down.

Forum List

Back