RUMOR: Lockdown Begins Sunday Night!

A lot of business aren't open, so destinations are limited, but nobody is being arrested for leaving their house ass clown.

N.J. police arrest two for hosting Jewish weddings despite social distancing rules

What's it like to be wrong every time you utter a word?

Your statement and your quoted news story are unrelated. Is your reading ability so poor as to not realize it?

Your statement and your quoted news story are unrelated. Is your reading ability so poor as to not realize it?

Are you saying that multiple states & cities have not ordered some type of "lockdown" or restriction of movement? Have you happened to notice all football, wresteling, and even golf have been canceled?

If you read any more than that single post there admiral...I would need to question YOUR reading comprehension skills.

"BROWNSVILLE – Cameron County Judge Eddie Trevino Jr. issued an order calling for all residents to shelter-in-place. Over the weekend, four more COVID-19 cases were confirmed.

The order will go into effect for 14 days starting at 12 a.m. Wednesday, Mar. 25. It’s meant to keep people from unnecessary congregating around the clock.

Anyone caught violating the order will be subject to $1,000 fine and up to 180 days in jail.

And a few more happening...

Stay-at-home quarantine order for Oahu to begin today
LOUISIANA GOES UNDER STATE WlDE LOCKDOWN
Denver/Boulder Colorado Issue a Stay at Home order

Are you saying that multiple states & cities have not ordered some type of "lockdown" or restriction of movement? Have you happened to notice all football, wresteling, and even golf have been canceled?

If you read any more than that single post there admiral...I would need to question YOUR reading comprehension skills.

So the federal government ordered those states, cities or counties to lock down?

WTF does football, wrestling or even golf have to do with it? Did the federal government ban them from playing?

I live in a state where they are closing all non-vital retail stores this evening. I cannot go to work at my military contractor government job because my doctor won't let me. The only reason for these restrictions of movements were people ignoring good safety procedures and putting people at risk. Who has been prevented from travel?

They are IDIOTS in case you haven't figured it out. THIS IS HOW PATHETIC THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION ARE THEY PROVE HOW THEY HATE THEIR OWN COUNTRY _ _ _ _ s like this don't deserve this country.

When u have an ignorant bitch who does this bs yeah they are nothing but hte C WORD!
PELOSI’S KID APPLAUDS PHYSICAL ASSAULT ON RAND PAUL THAT ALMOST KILLED HIM
Leftist media finds it ‘more difficult’ to hope Paul will recover from coronavirus

When u have an ignorant bitch who does this bs yeah they are nothing but hte C WORD!
Leftist media finds it ‘more difficult’ to hope Paul will recover from coronavirus
Rand Paul isn't actually sick so he doesn't need to recover.

I wouldn't doubt it either. They'll do anything to push chit.

He's asymptomatic, but he's still infected, so he needs to stay away from others until he's clear. That's general common sense whether you have the flu, common cold, etc.
It been admitted that those tests often have false positives. . . so we can't really be sure on this. . .

He probably isn't just like those fake ass vaccines they try to show the public " how they take it too" lmfao.

Yeah this bs will be over so soon Trump has extended the tax dead line ---

I am also instructing Secretary Mnuchin to provide relief from tax deadlines to Americans who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 emergency, as appropriate, pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 7508A(a).

Letter from President Donald J. Trump on Emergency Determination Under the Stafford Act | The White House

yeah it' sthe flu it's going to be gone in 2 weeks lmfao omfg mo fo's you are looking at this possible being months..

It depends on what card the deep state whores want to drop.
I know it's you and your love of disaster conspiracy theories but this hysteria will die down and be dead by April. It can't be sustained without something actually happening longer than that. When there is no high death toll. When people aren't sick and the sick recover this will be over. The panic buying will be done with by Tuesday at the latest when there is no lockdown and the stores are restocked.

1585593685053.png

Yeah esp. whenn one supports Harvard and accepts they allow little boys to become girls at age 8 it's all just such a conspiracyeeee lmfao.

Your antics don't bother me at all...I'm a prepper...I've taken all the ridicule that one can take, and it doesn't phase me.

Just like in the "Empty Store Shelves" thread.

Funny how nobody is in THAT thread mocking me any more isn't it?
Yeah I got tired of the tiresome antics of this troll years ago hence why I have had him on ignore ever since

Your antics don't bother me at all...I'm a prepper...I've taken all the ridicule that one can take, and it doesn't phase me.

Just like in the "Empty Store Shelves" thread.

Funny how nobody is in THAT thread mocking me any more isn't it?
He and the the others that thought you were a loony for suggesting that back then are having a very hard time now wiping that egg Off that is all over their faces now:biggrin:

Last edited:
"BROWNSVILLE – Cameron County Judge Eddie Trevino Jr. issued an order calling for all residents to shelter-in-place. Over the weekend, four more COVID-19 cases were confirmed.

The order will go into effect for 14 days starting at 12 a.m. Wednesday, Mar. 25. It’s meant to keep people from unnecessary congregating around the clock.

Anyone caught violating the order will be subject to $1,000 fine and up to 180 days in jail.

ROFLMFAO

I live in Chicago, a sanctuary city....please, fine me $1000 dollars and throw me in jail

stores order 1-3 yrs in advance.

No they don't, dipshit. I used to work in retail.

DO YOU LOCK YORU DOORS AT NIGHT DUMB FK-- GUESS YOUR PARANOID LMFAO!!!!

I would say that it makes one wonder what would possess someone to post a line of bullshit that is so easy to disprove... but I hesitate to think what goes on in the empty, paranoid recesses of MW's warped cranium...

what's funny is everything I tell you is easily found. it's in your face so as a.h. like you say what you do those of us not under leftist public school liberal university indoctrinated bs a.hles YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW UN-INFORMED AND RETARDED YOU SOUND in the bs you spew.

Trust me you are clueless to the realities the rest of us see --and hear they tell you daily sadly your low and missing common sense andn logic are gone and that's why you are refereed to as sheep you dumb mother fkrs believe everything your local msm assholes tell you . When if you all were not so gawd dam lazy as well as STUPID you could. FIND IN GOV. PAPERS--DOCUMENTS every bit of information posted etc.

The Perfect Storm For A Global Currency Reset

AND IF ANYBODY IS PARANOID A**H IT'S YOU IDIOTS WHO KEEP BEGGING FOR SAFETY ANDN FOR THE FGOV. TO RESCUE YOU.

forced everything with no choice-----------

You dear moron have no clue what you are NOT being told SHEEPLE.

COVID-19 IMPACTING US DEFENSE READINESS AS PENTAGON ANNOUNCES “MINIMAL STAFFING”

the Gov. is paranoid idiots whose the ones who have cameras on every corner of every street IDIOT who pokes their noses out for their nebby as " snitch on your neighbor program....... " neighborhood watch" you see idiots you beg to give up your own rights and haven't a clue your doing it.

THAT'S WHOSE PARANOID D.A.
Trump was quite reassuring.

Fed lowered interest rates to 0 - 0.25% and other than that he said be cool with the grocery stores...you don't need 6 months worth of toilet paper :)

So where is the big lock down at assclown?

DIdn't you jack me off about empty shelves a few days ago----- ? Went out today and shelves were empty the stoerse are also running out of plastic bags. The ones they bag ur shit up with..

THat lock down it might still come smart ass. Everytime u pick on us like u r onn Thunk we end up being right . LOL
Wnat me to go get that old post where you did the same dick head thing and said bhahah store shelves aren't empty and it was like the very NEXT day like an asshole you said u went to the store meanwhile.............

There is a possibility it's still coming. THe lock down :21:
yeah notice how he keeps evading and playing dodgeball with that fact that you and thunk keep bringing up. He never addresses facts that prove him wrong,he reminds me of wrongwinger,same as him,he would kill himself and commit suicide first before ever admitting he was proven wrong.lol

Nobody is locked down LMFA U REALLY ARE AN IDIOT!

If you weren't locked down dumb ass. THERE WOULD NOT BE A NEED TO HAVE PAPERS TO TRAVEL STUPID ASS!!!!

THE PROGRESSION OF LOCK DOWN IS TAKING PLACE JACK ASS! everything is locking down around the people dumb ass soon it's going to be we have to have papers and must show we have been vaccinated if this is not stopped retread..

STORY: Arizona's schools could remain closed through end of school year

View attachment 314203
National Guard to help stock Arizona grocery stores

OH and we can bet your dumb ass is seeing EMPTY SHELVES now huh asshat. LOL and I can get you more and more and more where your denial of bs only has you looking like a jackass again.
Must suck to be don’t tax me bro now ,I notice he hasn’t shown his face since all these lockdowns started lol he obviously can’t come to grips with reality that schools closing,businesses shutting down,beach’s closing down,restaraunts closing down,and schools closing down nationwide means there is a lockdown going on. Comedy gold,what a stupid motherfucker indeed lpl

Still waiting for the national lock down, conspiratard. Where is it??
80 Million Americans under lock down right now tonight!

Got any more to say you stupid STUPID man?

Did you see this

In a sweeping power grab, the Department of Justice has asked Congress for the ability to go directly to chief judges in order to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies.
I bet a certain troll here does not get it that is a violation of the constitution and the rights of a us citizen.lol he seriously thinks this is a free country we live in lol

Forum List

Back