Rules of preparation for war

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
Make sure streets, airports and roads are little used and not many people/activities.
Eliminate all crowd massing events where an air strike or bomb could take out 40-100,000 sheep with one little bang.
Scatter them and tell them to stay put.
Get a huge stockpile of petroleum(cheap as possible) product for security in case routes are clogged or damaged for a semi-long time.
Prepare medical facilities both mentally and stockpile equipment for any "event".Increase capacities in urban areas as quickly as do-able.
Check communications networks for dealing with mass clogging and modify as needed to ensure informing the herd 24/7 and use for remote training/schooling in case of an "event".
See to it that "productivity" aged people are somewhat resistant to various unknown(foreign) pathogens and are good and financially hungry for any and all types of monetary gain.
Enhance nationalism to a never before seen degree. Make 911 look like a forest fire.

Sound like a fair concept ?

It sounds like a mission completely incapable of achieving with our current loser Donnie Trump as our leader. He can't even handle a pandemic that is being handled better by foreign leaders all over the world.

Make sure streets, airports and roads are little used and not many people/activities.
Eliminate all crowd massing events where an air strike or bomb could take out 40-100,000 sheep with one little bang.
Get a huge stockpile of petroleum(cheap as possible) product for security in case routes are clogged or damaged for a semi-long time.
Prepare medical facilities both mentally and stockpile equipment for any "event".Increase capacities in urban areas as quickly as do-able.
Check communications networks for dealing with mass clogging and modify as needed to ensure informing the herd 24/7 and use for remote training/schooling in case of an "event".
See to it that "productivity" aged people are somewhat resistant to various unknown(foreign) pathogens and are good and financially hungry for any and all types of monetary gain.
Enhance nationalism to a never before seen degree. Make 911 look like a forest fire.

Who's going to bomb us?

It sounds like a mission completely incapable of achieving with our current loser Donnie Trump as our leader. He can't even handle a pandemic that is being handled better by foreign leaders all over the world.

Is that all you have to say????? Don't ewe realize 90% of his scenario is actually happening????

Who's going to bomb us?

China, No Korea, Russia, Iran......take your pick

Is that all you have to say????? Don't ewe realize 90% of his scenario is actually happening????
WOW. I didn't even notice ! I been on free premium HornPub for nearly a month.

Your mother oughtta wash your mouth out with soap for lying like that. :th_waiting:

Who's going to bomb us?

Your mother oughtta wash your mouth out with soap for lying like that. :th_waiting:
She certainly would but she checked out a couple years ago.....from the "common" cold at age 89

SINNER

SINNER
You wanna cast the first stone ? Wash your hands first.

SINNER
they Lord will SMITE thee!!!!!!!!
all thy SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINNER
1586094926724.png

At least SOMEONE on this site has a clue.

SINNER
they Lord will SMITE thee!!!!!!!!
all thy SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and I will have to practice social distancing on that fateful day. Make sure and bring a mask

Who's going to bomb us?

She certainly would but she checked out a couple years ago.....from the "common" cold at age 89
I am sorry to hear that.

But you admit to lying? Here let me help...….Lye? or Irish Spring???

At least SOMEONE on this site has a clue.
I thought it would happen MUCH earlier. I checked out and prepped 15 years ago.

Who's going to bomb us?

I am sorry to hear that.

But you admit to lying? Here let me help...….Lye? or Irish Spring???
Don't be disgusting !
marilynchambers123.jpg

God you are an idiot! The OP is what has happened!

Forum List

Back