Rules clarification please, moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Does the phrase "did your parents have any children that lived?' count as an attack on a family member? I view it as an attack on the poster, not the family, but I wanted clarification. Thanks.

You must be from that other board where the rules were so half-assedly applied that people spent half their time asking moderators if it was "okay" to do this or that. The other half of the time was spent snitching on other posters for possibly breaking some obscure rule.

the last board I was on was so heavily moderated, they banned you if you posted a thread in the wrong section too often. I kid you not.

And you're breaking the rule for pointing out that he's breaking a rule!

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Does the phrase "did your parents have any children that lived?' count as an attack on a family member? I view it as an attack on the poster, not the family, but I wanted clarification. Thanks.

Good question. I agree it was not an attack on family.

Who said it, btw?

No. If people are reduced to saying that, they've lost the argument, eh?

it uses the word parent, a parent is a family member.

Its NOT rocket science folks

I thought we were not allowed to bring family ointo the discussion unless the person brought up their family?

were are the written rules so we can clairify?

So if you asked someone when they started beating their wife again is that insulting their family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back