Ruh Roh - Nailin' Palin' Cocaine troubles.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Seems trouble a brewin' in Tabloid land.

SARAH Palin is embroiled in a drug scandal!

The former politician is furious over charges she snorted cocaine in an Alaskan bar, and that she covered-up a close family member’s serious drug problem, according to America’s Globe magazine.

Sarah Palin in Cocaine Scandal? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

Maybe "Unnamed sources" caught her!

Same "Unnamed Sources" that have been "nailin" so many lately.

Nailin' Palin'. :lol:

But it's OK when Obama used it eh?

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Palin came clean about her use of drugs..when exactly?

:lol:

Umm this was about Palin.

Waah they are worse than we are?

The level of Desperation on the Left to change the subject from "Good Things Obama has done for the country" is hilarious!

No tabloid attention is bad attention when your someone like PALIN.

Selling copy is what she is all about.

WOW, this is the GLOBE you douche bag! ZERO creditability!

Obama on the other hand admitted it in his book written by Willian Ayers!

For Nailin' Palin!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLb-wAtn5rk]Toot Toot Tootsie - Al Jolson - YouTube[/ame]

This thread title is misleading.

SOP for certain posters. It's funny how the opposition are absolutely ok with baseless stories about their opponents, and yet these same posters get all butthurt with baseless stories that affect their own 'team'.

I find it all very interesting. Such hypocrisy.

SOP for certain posters. It's funny how the opposition are absolutely ok with baseless stories about their opponents, and yet these same posters get all butthurt with baseless stories that affect their own 'team'.

All the mainstream media that did everything in their power to discredit her yet couldn't come up with this? Some never heard of tabloid beats them to the punch really?
Does not say much for the state of journalism in our country.

All the mainstream media that did everything in their power to discredit her yet couldn't come up with this? Some never heard of tabloid beats them to the punch really?

They didn't do much to "discredit" her. She just opened her mouth and the rest was history. :lol:

They didn't do much to "discredit" her. She just opened her mouth and the rest was history. :lol:

Well ya. But all the Levi Johnston crap and this remained a secret? I am interested in seeing where this goes.

You do realize that the Globe is a rag, just like weekly world news don't you?
Do you belive in bat boy?
Where is the proof that she ever used drugs.

There is a big difference in gossip and rumors than actualy news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back