Ruh Roh.........Caught On Video.....

During a private fundraiser earlier this year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don't assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them.

Pretty much sums up the base of today's Democratic Party. I fail to see what the issue is with what he said.

Ironically it's the same way Obama thinks about them ... but Obama loves it.

During a private fundraiser earlier this year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don't assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them.

Pretty much sums up the base of today's Democratic Party. I fail to see what the issue is with what he said.

Ya think? You think the 47% of Americans who do not earn enough money to have a federal tax burden are ALL Democrats?

That is why you are standing behind such a colossal loser. You are fucking stupid.

Millions of hard-working socially CONSERVATIVE Americans fall into that category. They, along with millions of hardworking socially LIBERAL Americans who have jobs......and are personally responsible......will find those comments to be FUCKED UP.

In unison with LoneLaugher perhaps the fact that 47% of Americans don't make enough to have to pay taxes is more a statement of the American system where the top 1% percent are paying politicians to do away with the estate tax rather than pay their taxes so more Pell grants can be issued. And my take on it: Fuck the bastards who made their billions on the American system who can't admit as much.

30 years ago, the average CEO compensation was 25 times that of the average
worker. Just 30 years ago. We are not talking ancient History.

Now, that number is more like 400-500 times.

There is a problem. The PRODUCERS HAVE BEEN FUCKED.

And another thing the rioters don't hate Obama's America, they hate the Bush/Cheney/Haliburton's American. Give them a chance and they can hate Romney's America. (Sorry, about the thread hijacking, LoneLaugher. :) )

Well, maybe he should've called them a bunch of bigoted backwater hicks, who cling to their guns and religion, and have antipathy for people who aren't like them...Then he would've got a pass. :eusa_whistle:

Ah. I see you have attended your classes on deflection. Too bad...I thought you were better than that.

Is that what you think? He was talking about the base of the Democratic Party?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk]Misinformed Redneck Voters Interviewed - YouTube[/ame]

Well, maybe he should've called them a bunch of bigoted backwater hicks, who cling to their guns and religion, and have antipathy for people who aren't like them...Then he would've got a pass. :eusa_whistle:

How many people has Romney gotten killed?

How many have committed suicide when they lost their retirement? How many died from lost health care?

I don't know how many Romney has killed, but I do know it's probably at least a hundred thousand less than Bush.

Then you need to work on your reading skills:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax." -- Mitt Romney at a private fundraiser.

Bumblemouth also added he doesn't CARE ABOUT the 47% of Americans he mischaracterized! I hope the video is from the primaries when he had to "out asinine" Sancto & Co..

He did and does, almost every day. Mittens has never hesitated to say he is the candidate of the 1%. If you don't see that, you are not paying attention.

ignorance is your friend.

The Democratic base is made up of people who want/get something for nothing. These are people collecting food stamps, Section 8 housing, Medicaid, former recipients of unemployment who are now defrauding the disability system claiming they're "emotionally distressed", think the government should pay off their college loans, have a constitutional right to the forced labor of doctors, and are entitled to other people's money even though they made no effort to earn any of it.

The Democratic Party is a party based on envy, jealousy, and greed and that is what Romney was talking about in that clip. Anyone suggesting otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back