Rudy's PS has a reporter arrested for asking a question

An arrest for "criminal trespass" isn't the same as arresting a reporter for asking a question. In any case the law has to take its course on this, in, one would hope, an open manner.

Politically it's a really stupid move.

Maybe Rudy can have Ron Paul arrested next. That'd be one way to silence the questioners of Israel-first policies. Rudy probably has a Mossad detail.

Lepacek is a freelance reporter only in the most generous definitions of the words. How or why CNN gave him credentials is anyones guess. He is a member of the 9/11 conspiracy crowd. Hardly to be taken seriously. His intent was to instigate a confrontation with Rudy and he succeeded.

• Banned
So you sugest he should be arrested if they dont LIKE his question?

Zieg Heil

So you sugest he should be arrested if they dont LIKE his question?

Zieg Heil

No no no. Not at all. I am merely pointing out his background. To simply call him a "freelance reporter" is disingenuous. He is a young man with an agenda. I would suspect that he has attempted to confront Giuliani in the past and that he is not unknown to Rudy. He is also a very strong supporter of Ron Paul, no matter what the article says:

Matthew Lepacek's Meetup Groups:

Manhattan+ Ron Paul Action Group NYC
Matthew Lepacek is this group's The guy who made Drudge.

Matthew Lepacek's Ron Paul 2008 profile

Ron Paul for President - HQNH

The NYC Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group

Again, not a reason to have him arrested, but it does make his motives suspect.

No, the best thing Rudy could have done is ignore him. Having him arrested was not the right thing to do.

Of course, there may be a history here we no nothing about...

• Banned
He was asking a question about a tape that has surfaced of Rudy saying the building is about to collapse well before it did.

That is a legit question.

Fox isnt exactly free of bias but no one kicks them out of Dem debates for asking questions that benifit their views.

The guy had a press pass.

He was asking a question about a tape that has surfaced of Rudy saying the building is about to collapse well before it did.

That is a legit question.

Fox isnt exactly free of bias but no one kicks them out of Dem debates for asking questions that benifit their views.

The guy had a press pass.

That is a conspiracy freak question. Nothing legit about it unless you wear a tinfoil hat.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKHLok-RVNw&mode=related&search[/ame]

On this tape of the news on 911 you can clearly hear Rudy tell Peter Jennings that he was warned the the trade tower was going to collapse before it collapsed.

I told my wife as we watched it that the buildings would collapse, it didn't take a structural engineer to figure that out and I'm certain that whoever told Giuliani it was going to go was more qualified than I am in these matters.

I told my wife as we watched it that the buildings would collapse, it didn't take a structural engineer to figure that out and I'm certain that whoever told Giuliani it was going to go was more qualified than I am in these matters.

Oh, well then case-closed everyone. Thanks for coming out.

That is a conspiracy freak question. Nothing legit about it unless you wear a tinfoil hat.

Right...so arrest the man for it. That's American.

When people have questions which are silly its much better for you to just answer them instead of having them arrested dont you think?

Forum List

Back