Rudy on Piers Morgan LOL pwnage!

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnbYkOMo090]Rudy Giuliani on Piers Morgan (11-2-12) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Start at 1:30

Giuliani: "I sure as heck wouldn't have done that when I was mayor."

I guess it's a good thing Obama ISN'T mayor. I also love how you ask people to skip to 1:30, the point after he was praising Mayor Bloomberg and Chris Christie and started bashing Obama. And weren't Republicans recently praising Bloomberg for telling the president not to show up? Gotta love selective outrage.

Giuliani: "What the heck is he doing flying all over the country and not keeping his attention on what's going on there, and making sure people don't have to wait until November 11th or November the 12th for the power to go back on?"

Another Republican that doesn't understand how technology works.

Awesome job Mr. Mayor.. Don't ya love the liberal media whores who crucified G Booooooooosh over Katrina, trying to make excuses for this ABSENT failed President?

I guess it's a good thing Obama ISN'T mayor. I also love how you ask people to skip to 1:30, the point after he was praising Mayor Bloomberg and Chris Christie and started bashing Obama. And weren't Republicans recently praising Bloomberg for telling the president not to show up? Gotta love selective outrage.
Let Me ask you something.

You oppose anyone who is not part of your political party, regardless of whether or not he or she may or may not say something you agree with?

I think Bloomberg is a fucking tool. Yet, when he says something that is correct, I'll say that.

Selective outrage? That is all anyone has.....Unless you just fucking hate anyone who disagrees with you with no exceptions.

What a tool.

You oppose anyone who is not part of your political party, regardless of whether or not he or she may or may not say something you agree with?

I think Bloomberg is a fucking tool. Yet, when he says something that is correct, I'll say that.

Selective outrage? That is all anyone has.....Unless you just fucking hate anyone who disagrees with you with no exceptions.

What a tool.

My point is that Republicans were praising Bloomberg for telling him not to show up while at the same time praising Giuliani for criticizing him for not being there. So who do you agree with, Bloomberg or Giuliani?

What a tool.

My point is that Republicans were praising Bloomberg for telling him not to show up while at the same time praising Giuliani for criticizing him for not being there. So who do you agree with, Bloomberg or Giuliani?
Wow, really?

MY POINT is that I tend to agree with statements, not ideology. In other words, I"m not a slave to a political party.

Forum List

Back