Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast.

He now lost SURPRIZE!!! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud.

There is complete fraud dummy. Wake TF up!
What a pity you can't prove there is any.

I don't think any amount of proof would convince you because you believe the false narrative.

Says the poor soul that ignored the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin.

You wipe your ass with evidence and ignore anything that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

No thank you.

And where is the evidence to back those accusations up?

Just the next day, Gulliani's claims were laughed out of court due to lack of evidence.

You were played again, weren't you?

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast.

He now lost SURPRIZE!!! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud.

I don't think any amount of proof would convince you because you believe the false narrative.

Says the poor soul that ignored the State of Wisconsin on the number of its own registered voters in the State of Wisconsin.

You wipe your ass with evidence and ignore anything that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

No thank you.

You are the one that is being naive. It's not a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact that Biden cheated. It don't take a rocked scientist to see that.

Again, you were presented with superb evidence directly from the State of Wisconsin Election Commission on its own registered voters. It contradicted your conspiracy.

So you ignored the evidence and clung to your fantasy.

You have no use for evidence. You ignore anything that contradicts what you want to believe.

No thank you.

Your delirious and blind to what is right in front of you.

Or....you ignore overwhelming evidence that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

You literally ignored the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin........because a picture from a message board told you to.

You simply can't be taken seriously.

Yes, because the state of Wisconsin has a Democratic governor and he is covering it up. Wake up bud.

Laughing....so you made SECOND conspiracy backed by nothing..... to justify ignoring evidence that contradicts your FIRST conspiracy?

Shocker.

So much for your babble about 'evidence'. You'll ignore any evidence that contradicts what you want to believe.

Even the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin.

You simply can't be taken seriously.

Maybe you should learn something and watch CSPAN and turn CNN off..

Sidney Powell, huh? The woman that the Trrump team tossed to the curb today?

Laughing......I'm sure you'll ignore that to. As you do any fact that contradicts what you want to believe.

You know Fox news is part of the controlled opposition don't you?:D

Laughing....and exactly as predicted, you ignore even more evidence that contradicts what you want to believe.

There's nothing you won't ignore to cling to your silly little fantasy.

So much for your babble about 'evidence', eh?

The fantasy is, you thinking your daddy Biden will be pres..:D:D

I'd show you the election results.....but we both know you'll ignore that too. The election results, Trump firing Powell, Wisconsin's voter registration numbers......you'll ignore anything.

So much for your babble about 'evidence', eh?

What is your source for that?

Says the poor soul that ignored the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin.

No thank you.

Just the next day, Gulliani's claims were laughed out of court due to lack of evidence.

I gave you it all but you refuse to look at it. There is no way you watched all the vids I posted or even went to the link I provided. Your being dis-honest just like your daddy Biden.

No thank you.

I gave you it all but you refuse to look at it. There is no way you watched all the vids I posted or even went to the link I provided. Your being dis-honest just like your daddy Biden.

You gave me absurd conspiracy theories that collapsed the moment they were examined. You offered me as proof of your conspiracies.......that Wisconsin had more votes than registered voters.

Laughing....how'd that turn out again?

So you believe everything that comes from the MSM?:DIt is shocking how mind controlled you and your buddy are.:D

No thank you.

You gave me absurd conspiracy theories that collapsed the moment they were examined. You offered me as proof of your conspiracies.......that Wisconsin had more votes than registered voters.

There is no point in talking to you anymore because you are like talking to a wall without a brain. I can see there is nothing inside that head of yours.

So you believe everything that comes from the MSM?:DIt is shocking how mind controlled you and your buddy are.:D

Says the poor, hapless soul that ignored the State of Wisconsin on the registered voters in the State of Wisconsin....

......because a picture on message board told him to.

You're been played again, rube.

No thank you.

There is no point in talking to you anymore because you are like talking to a wall without a brain. I can see there is nothing inside that head of yours.

Or...because I use actual evidence rather than whatever hapless fantasy you make up.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you'll ignore any evidence that contradicts you tto cling to your fantasies.

So much for your babble about 'using evidence', eh? The only use you have for evidence.....is to run from it.

Last edited:

I said nothing about the MSM. I asked you what your source is for that image you posted. Are you too embarrassed by your own source to say what it is?

:abgg2q.jpg:

And Klobuchar, Warren and Wyden ALL FINGERED Dominion voting systems..
And the results of their queries were...? Nothing happened, right? Welcome to the real world.

What did I tell you the reason for that inaction was? NOBODY in DC will turn down getting access to a better "superpower"...

They won in 2018.. So why invest the time.. My bet is someone in DNC told them to pipe down.. "We MIGHT NEED that option in future elections".. You can not BUY that many voting systems with fatal exploitation potential built in without folks leaning on you..

Could be Repubs "tested it out" in insignificant races in 2018 and in 2020 the Dems got too greedy using that security loophole and might have gotten caught..

Guarantee you one thiing. Given how many times the Dems have TRIED to arrange a Coup on the Donald -- HE's NOT GONNA REFRAIN from using that NSA 702 system to domestically spy on WHO SENT THE "FIXES" to the election centers on election night..

One "DC superpower" can completely cancel the other... If ya don't understand this -- it's because you AVOIDED listening to Civil Libertarians about how that spy system has ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL WEAPON...

I knew you were nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts. When did you first start believing the country was controlled by secret nefarious groups who control our elections even to the point of choosing crooked voting machines. If that were true, do you think that fat orange bastard didn't know about it? Why did he allow it?

Do you really think the source code hasn't been examined?

By WHO?? Are you aware the US GOVT has literally given Dominion "a seal of approval" to put on their website? WHO did the forensics on that approval? Why weren't they concerned that the machines FEATURED "weighted voting"? Did they realize that a 3rd party like SmartMatic could supply "Election Fraud" management S/ware for that machine? WITHOUT "cracking code" and simply by being approved by Dominion as a "3rd party program provider"????

Do you CARE at all that we seem to have a government that's dumber than a box of rocks on securing the vote???

I gotta ask who did you get that information from. Did you personally inspect the source code, or do you have credible reason to believe your source for this information examined the source code? What verifiable certifications can you point to that shows your source is accurate? Please be specific.

how come YOU DONT THIS and you're so opinionated? Dominion BRAGS about their machines supporting "weighted races".. Independent sources confirm that use "floating point" variables for vote totals instead of integers. It's in PLAIN SIGHT..

Then there is the Venezuelan "SmartMatic" third party S/Ware. This is the "dashboard" for UTILIZING that fractional vote in the Dominion machines. (there are other brands of voting machines in the world with weighted races also. Dictators LOVE THEM)

What else don't ya know? The tools are ALL THERE.. It's POSSIBLE that they were "caught in act" of selectively or temporarily applying weightings to the vote results. The MOTIVE AND OPPORTUNITY was THERE for criminal activity.. There's no doubt..

do you even understand what those terms mean?
1. A flt is simply a number with a decimal that allows digits before and after the decimal. It allows more precision than an integer which is simply a whole number.
2. If a program supports a function, it simply means it is capable of that function. There must be a defined programming switch to turn it on or off. Don't see that switch in the code, it's not turned on. It's that simple.
3.Do you even know what programming language it was written in?
4. How long have you been proficient in that language, if you even know what it is?
5. Just because I have a hammer in my tool box doesn't mean I smashed your window.
6. Obviously, you know nothing about programming, so what about the credentials for the people who are blowing all that smoke up your ass about this particular program? What makes them credible?
7. Which lines of code are used to steal votes? If they are there, they are readable, and a competent programmer can find them.

And the results of their queries were...? Nothing happened, right? Welcome to the real world.

What did I tell you the reason for that inaction was? NOBODY in DC will turn down getting access to a better "superpower"...

They won in 2018.. So why invest the time.. My bet is someone in DNC told them to pipe down.. "We MIGHT NEED that option in future elections".. You can not BUY that many voting systems with fatal exploitation potential built in without folks leaning on you..

Could be Repubs "tested it out" in insignificant races in 2018 and in 2020 the Dems got too greedy using that security loophole and might have gotten caught..

Guarantee you one thiing. Given how many times the Dems have TRIED to arrange a Coup on the Donald -- HE's NOT GONNA REFRAIN from using that NSA 702 system to domestically spy on WHO SENT THE "FIXES" to the election centers on election night..

One "DC superpower" can completely cancel the other... If ya don't understand this -- it's because you AVOIDED listening to Civil Libertarians about how that spy system has ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL WEAPON...

I knew you were nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts. When did you first start believing the country was controlled by secret nefarious groups who control our elections even to the point of choosing crooked voting machines. If that were true, do you think that fat orange bastard didn't know about it? Why did he allow it?

By WHO?? Are you aware the US GOVT has literally given Dominion "a seal of approval" to put on their website? WHO did the forensics on that approval? Why weren't they concerned that the machines FEATURED "weighted voting"? Did they realize that a 3rd party like SmartMatic could supply "Election Fraud" management S/ware for that machine? WITHOUT "cracking code" and simply by being approved by Dominion as a "3rd party program provider"????

Do you CARE at all that we seem to have a government that's dumber than a box of rocks on securing the vote???

I gotta ask who did you get that information from. Did you personally inspect the source code, or do you have credible reason to believe your source for this information examined the source code? What verifiable certifications can you point to that shows your source is accurate? Please be specific.

how come YOU DONT THIS and you're so opinionated? Dominion BRAGS about their machines supporting "weighted races".. Independent sources confirm that use "floating point" variables for vote totals instead of integers. It's in PLAIN SIGHT..

Then there is the Venezuelan "SmartMatic" third party S/Ware. This is the "dashboard" for UTILIZING that fractional vote in the Dominion machines. (there are other brands of voting machines in the world with weighted races also. Dictators LOVE THEM)

What else don't ya know? The tools are ALL THERE.. It's POSSIBLE that they were "caught in act" of selectively or temporarily applying weightings to the vote results. The MOTIVE AND OPPORTUNITY was THERE for criminal activity.. There's no doubt..

1. A flt is simply a number with a decimal that allows digits before and after the decimal. It allows more precision than an integer which is simply a whole number.
2. If a program supports a function, it simply means it is capable of that function. There must be a defined programming switch to turn it on or off. Don't see that switch in the code, it's not turned on. It's that simple.
4. How long have you been proficient in that language, if you even know what it is?
5. Just because I have a hammer in my tool box doesn't mean I smashed your window.
6. Obviously, you know nothing about programming, so what about the credentials for the people who are blowing all that smoke up your ass about this particular program? What makes them credible?
7. Which lines of code are used to steal votes? If they are there, they are readable, and a competent programmer can find them.

Does it even matter? Maybe we should ask the question why are we fighting over this? When we know they are all corrupt. Maybe we need to start to stick together before we lose all our freedoms while bickering over a puppet pres. I learned a long time ago the Pres is just a puppet. Time to reverse gears and wise up.

A problem with your conspiracy there, chief.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. You're making up your conspiracy as you type, backed by jackshit.

AGAIN - you're chasing me in multiple threads when you have no fucking idea of how SmartMatic plays as a 3rd party app to ANY voting machine that does "fractional or weighted" vote counts. So just go read the beat-down here in the other thread..

German City Is CIA Remote Hacking Base: 28 States Sent Election Results There | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Perhaps your vast programming experience will allow you to explain HOW they do that instead of just making the claim that they do. Credibility of your claims has to be supported by either your expertise in programming, or the expertise of the people you are relying on for your information. You have presented no expertise for either.

Does it even matter? Maybe we should ask the question why are we fighting over this? When we know they are all corrupt. Maybe we need to start to stick together before we lose all our freedoms while bickering over a puppet pres. I learned a long time ago the Pres is just a puppet. Time to reverse gears and wise up.

Hell yes it matters.

Hell yes it matters.

Why?

Hell yes it matters.

Why?

If it doesn't matter, why are crazy Trump supporters making up so many conspiracy theories about it?

Hell yes it matters.

Why?

If it doesn't matter, why are crazy Trump supporters making up so many conspiracy theories about it?

It is a conspiracy. Have you noticed the difference between Trump supporters and Biden supporters. Mostly Trump supporters love the US and Biden supporters love taking freedom away and censorship. If you don't notice that, I don't know what to tell you. Sure Trump is not perfect but he atleast cares for the US a little more then Biden. Just saying how I see it. How many Biden supportors hold the American flag? Most of them say it is racist.

It is a conspiracy. Have you noticed the difference between Trump supporters and Biden supporters. Mostly Trump supporters love the US and Biden supporters love taking freedom away and censorship. If you don't notice that, I don't know what to tell you. Sure Trump is not perfect but he atleast cares for the US a little more then Biden. Just saying how I see it. How many Biden supportors hold the American flag? Most of them say it is racist.

Are you kidding me Comrade? Trump is as Charlatan. He cares about the US like Adolf Hitler cared about Jews. The only thing Donald Trump cares about is Donald Trump. He barely gives a shit about his own family.

Forum List

Back