Rudy Giuliani is testifying in Michigan now.

The US, as a competitive nation, needs to step it up three notches to catch up with other countries to have a clean election process.

The US ranks 18th in transparency and good governance. Is a ranking of 18th good enough for the US, all things considered, do you think? I don't, but admit to being an imperfect perfectionist. That is a horrendous ranking and our state reps need to to act on this or be voted out next time around.

The Heritage Foundation (an independent review by an AllSides editor in Sept. 2020 found Heritage.org maintained a clear Lean Right bias) has a quick way to review cases of voter fraud per state.

The US has the means to do better, so why the hold up? Who is benefiting from the current status quo and motivated to keep things as they are and not improve our conditions? There is of course more than one valid answer.
Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare. You mentioned the Heritage Foundation... Thee Heritage Foundation's database of voter fraud contains about 1300 known cases of election fraud going back to 1982. That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of 0.000000867. Infinitesimal.
In response to Faun's: "Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare." Ah! There is a new player now at the table: enhanced tech that uses back door discovery routes to discover fraud. Our capabilities to discover voter fraud today is nothing like it was a mere 10 years ago, even compared to a few years ago. As you know, long gone are the days of accepting a company's word on a product, including voting machines.

Now, had I grown up in Mozambique I would likely agree with your statement that- voter fraud is "not a big problem" because my expectations would be much lower. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have been born and that includes the where and when.

If X number of fraudulent acts have been caught and proven over the years while during that course of time the means of detection were (as they were) below par, it follows that there have been many more that have gone undetected over the years. There are many crimes committed that go unsolved, unfortunately, but not for long!

One reason for undetected voting "mishaps" could be fueled by the desire to produce fast results over accurate ones. In addition, we humans are pretty blind when it comes to how to improve things. Mostly, we like to complicate the heck out of things so any idea deemed "too simple" is often thrown out and progress takes much longer than necessary.

Just this year, election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition had a group of experts investigate what they were being told by the voting machine companies because frankly, they didn't believe them. Their findings? Bogusness, major bogusness on the part of the top seller of voting machines, Elections Systems & Software, and its website claim about "zero connectivity to internet"...which was false but must have been removed following the release of the advocacy group's findings. The following linked article has now added a video:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online- -experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

There should be zero voter fraud in a country that is where we are with advancements in science, medicine, tech with non-hackable computers (soon to be out grand scale) and the like. That's right. Zero instances as far as machine error, human manipulated machine error, or human error. We need a better way forward. If you think I'm wearing a pair of rosy sunglasses perhaps you're right. I'm also, however, aware of a global rate of knowledge doubling every six months and it only makes sense to apply this new knowledge. If these voting machines, prone to column errors and others, aren't taken out of the equation, there is something very wrong.

Consumers and voters are basically the same thing when it comes to providing accurate election results. Most consumers/voters, regardless of politics, will not accept subpar standards.
There's never 0% of any crime. As far as people getting away with voter fraud, you could say 99 out of 100 get away with it and the fraud rate would still be 0.0000867
View attachment 424967
How fortunate for me you're just a troll?

The US, as a competitive nation, needs to step it up three notches to catch up with other countries to have a clean election process.

The US ranks 18th in transparency and good governance. Is a ranking of 18th good enough for the US, all things considered, do you think? I don't, but admit to being an imperfect perfectionist. That is a horrendous ranking and our state reps need to to act on this or be voted out next time around.

The Heritage Foundation (an independent review by an AllSides editor in Sept. 2020 found Heritage.org maintained a clear Lean Right bias) has a quick way to review cases of voter fraud per state.

The US has the means to do better, so why the hold up? Who is benefiting from the current status quo and motivated to keep things as they are and not improve our conditions? There is of course more than one valid answer.
Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare. You mentioned the Heritage Foundation... Thee Heritage Foundation's database of voter fraud contains about 1300 known cases of election fraud going back to 1982. That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of 0.000000867. Infinitesimal.
In response to Faun's: "Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare." Ah! There is a new player now at the table: enhanced tech that uses back door discovery routes to discover fraud. Our capabilities to discover voter fraud today is nothing like it was a mere 10 years ago, even compared to a few years ago. As you know, long gone are the days of accepting a company's word on a product, including voting machines.

Now, had I grown up in Mozambique I would likely agree with your statement that- voter fraud is "not a big problem" because my expectations would be much lower. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have been born and that includes the where and when.

If X number of fraudulent acts have been caught and proven over the years while during that course of time the means of detection were (as they were) below par, it follows that there have been many more that have gone undetected over the years. There are many crimes committed that go unsolved, unfortunately, but not for long!

One reason for undetected voting "mishaps" could be fueled by the desire to produce fast results over accurate ones. In addition, we humans are pretty blind when it comes to how to improve things. Mostly, we like to complicate the heck out of things so any idea deemed "too simple" is often thrown out and progress takes much longer than necessary.

Just this year, election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition had a group of experts investigate what they were being told by the voting machine companies because frankly, they didn't believe them. Their findings? Bogusness, major bogusness on the part of the top seller of voting machines, Elections Systems & Software, and its website claim about "zero connectivity to internet"...which was false but must have been removed following the release of the advocacy group's findings. The following linked article has now added a video:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online- -experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

There should be zero voter fraud in a country that is where we are with advancements in science, medicine, tech with non-hackable computers (soon to be out grand scale) and the like. That's right. Zero instances as far as machine error, human manipulated machine error, or human error. We need a better way forward. If you think I'm wearing a pair of rosy sunglasses perhaps you're right. I'm also, however, aware of a global rate of knowledge doubling every six months and it only makes sense to apply this new knowledge. If these voting machines, prone to column errors and others, aren't taken out of the equation, there is something very wrong.

Consumers and voters are basically the same thing when it comes to providing accurate election results. Most consumers/voters, regardless of politics, will not accept subpar standards.
There's never 0% of any crime. As far as people getting away with voter fraud, you could say 99 out of 100 get away with it and the fraud rate would still be 0.0000867
View attachment 424967
trump-kiss-my-ass-democrats.jpg

View attachment 424967
View attachment 424979
Excellent. Impeached Trump will need that newspaper to wipe his ass when he moves down to Florida next month.

It was going to take something special to outdo President Donald Trump’s unhinged 46-minute video of off-the-wall conspiracy theories and QAnon talking points published on Wednesday afternoon.​
But just hours later, Mellissa Carone managed to do it. ...​
Carone claims she was working on Election Night at the TCF Center in Detroit as a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, a company that has been at the center of the Trump campaign’s baseless, QAnon-fueled claims.​
Besides a witness who claimed “all Chinese people look alike,” Giuliani called on Carone —and almost instantly regretted it.​
Carone, who has worked as a model and actress, claims she saw evidence of election fraud while working for Dominion.​
A source at Dominion, who was granted anonymity as they were not authorized to speak on the record, confirmed that Carone was “one of several thousand technicians we hired for a day or two” and her role “was to troubleshoot level 1 problems for City staff,” such as cleaning the read heads on the scanners.​
The source pointed out that the TCF Center, where Carone was stationed, was used to process absentee ballots en masse, and said if Carone’s allegations that thousands of ballots were processed twice, the numbers would simply not tally.​
“She alleges that she saw staff count ‘over 30,000’ ballots multiple times. If true, there would be 30,000 more scanned ballots than ‘returned ballots.’” The source added that covering up an operation like this would “require massive coordination between hundreds of staff and the poll watchers.”​
During her first day of testimony on Tuesday, she was unable to clearly explain what exactly she did for Dominion, but Giuliani decided to bring her back for a second day.​
Carone, who was slurring her words, leading many to speculate that she was drunk, attacked lawmakers, spoke over questions, and made outlandish claims she could not back up. ...​
Ever since the election, Carone has been a vocal supporter of Trump’s increasingly unhinged conspiracy theories about the election being stolen. She has appeared on Fox News, in interviews with the far-right Epoch Times, as well as on the RedPill78 show on Twitch, a well-known show among the QAnon community. She also took part in #StoptheSteal protests last month, according to posts on social media.​

View attachment 424967
Interesting my sourced post has been given this alert. I will go out on a limb here to respond, as I'm risking some other "mark" perhaps refuting one of our fine moderators who posted this....really?

My one word response is good practice for me and much better than my typical replies where I go overboard in expressing my views. Darn it! I cannot leave it at one word and feel compelled to defend myself. I was really doing well at keeping things non-personal on this board but alas, I'm human after all . My post was not about the 2020 election but about all US elections, prior, current, and future. Over and out.

View attachment 424967
Interesting my sourced post has been given this alert. I will go out on a limb here to respond, as I'm risking some other "mark" perhaps refuting one of our fine moderators who posted this....really?

My one word response is good practice for me and much better than my typical replies where I go overboard in expressing my views. Darn it! I cannot leave it at one word and feel compelled to defend myself. I was really doing well at keeping things non-personal on this board but alas, I'm human after all . My post was not about the 2020 election but about all US elections, prior, current, and future. Over and out.
Your post was not given an alert. That "alert" was me being trolled by an idiot who couldn't refute what I posted.

View attachment 424967

Your post was not given an alert. That "alert" was me being trolled by an idiot who couldn't refute what I posted.
Liars like you wont accept refuting.

View attachment 424967

Liars like you wont accept refuting.
Sadly for you, you have no evidence I'm lying.

View attachment 424967

I am missing the way to determine when a poster's response is strictly meant for one poster in a threat when my post is included in the "catch-all" I guess.

I was triggered as I hate words texted in red ink, particularly when it seems it was a direct response to something I wrote/said/did.

Short story-not that you've asked: A few months back I had severe pain in my abdomen, ER CT span confirmed a stone near bladder. Okay, fast forward a week and still having the stone but no pain, I went to a "doc in a box" due to symptoms of a UTI (common with stones for women..we women have all of the fun). So, this NP I saw wrote, in red, capital letters "ALERT" on my records, regarding her notation: patient appeared to not be sick.

This gave me a real eye-opener, a good lesson even, about how people act one way but are thinking the exact opposite. I've been told that I am "too trusting" so you can rule out considering I'm a paranoid type. I've also been told that I care too much about what others think. Okay...fair assessment as I have plenty of room to grow and improve but that red notation was a bold face lie, and something about this felt like a personal attack. lol Yeah I could need a life but I'm just too busy for it. Anyway, I emailed the provider's contact page about what transpired, included ER findings, and was then passed off to several departments all saying that their department didn't handle corrections. No department personnel that I contacted wanted to handle it. Likely, that ALERT is still on my chart, but I no longer am a customer.

Another example here, please help me out. This guy, saying _Liars like you wont accept refuting.
MikeTX: Does your post go for my post since you included it from the thread? Hard to know, and I'm feeling more defensive today so I thought I'd check first before sounding off lol

View attachment 424967

I am missing the way to determine when a poster's response is strictly meant for one poster in a threat when my post is included in the "catch-all" I guess.

I was triggered as I hate words texted in red ink, particularly when it seems it was a direct response to something I wrote/said/did.

Short story-not that you've asked: A few months back I had severe pain in my abdomen, ER CT span confirmed a stone near bladder. Okay, fast forward a week and still having the stone but no pain, I went to a "doc in a box" due to symptoms of a UTI (common with stones for women..we women have all of the fun). So, this NP I saw wrote, in red, capital letters "ALERT" on my records, regarding her notation: patient appeared to not be sick.

This gave me a real eye-opener, a good lesson even, about how people act one way but are thinking the exact opposite. I've been told that I am "too trusting" so you can rule out considering I'm a paranoid type. I've also been told that I care too much about what others think. Okay...fair assessment as I have plenty of room to grow and improve but that red notation was a bold face lie, and something about this felt like a personal attack. lol Yeah I could need a life but I'm just too busy for it. Anyway, I emailed the provider's contact page about what transpired, included ER findings, and was then passed off to several departments all saying that their department didn't handle corrections. No department personnel that I contacted wanted to handle it. Likely, that ALERT is still on my chart, but I no longer am a customer.

Another example here, please help me out. This guy, saying _Liars like you wont accept refuting.
MikeTX: Does your post go for my post since you included it from the thread? Hard to know, and I'm feeling more defensive today so I thought I'd check first before sounding off lol
That's just how the quote system here works unless you highlight the exact part of the comment you want to quote, like this:
screenshot_455.png

I didn't read your post. Faun is an America hating leftist troll, and that's what I remarked to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back