Rudy Giuliani is testifying in Michigan now.

I’ll tell you what they’re thinking...
They’re thinking, “Let’s see if we can pull off sneaky shit like those democrat Americans are doing.”.

It's not really sneaking around if you are testifying under oath in front of the State Legislature and it is being broadcasted live on television ... :thup:

Democrats commit perjury under no threat of prosecution.
Clapper and Brennan come to mind.
Again, for democrats, rules only exist to be applied when opportunity arises.

Democrats commit perjury under no threat of prosecution.
Clapper and Brennan come to mind.
Again, for democrats, rules only exist to be applied when opportunity arises.

I know ... It's like when one of the Democrat Representatives asked one of the witnesses a question.

She responded (paraphrased):
I signed legal documents, and took an oath before testifying here.
I could go to prison.
Are you willing to do the same?

The Representative shut up and sat back down ... :auiqs.jpg:

The statement that "all that is done will be known" has stayed with me ever since hearing that phrase. There will be, as we're seeing, good and bad come out of that relatively new factor in our lives. Knowing "all" is too much for my tastes as I really don't want to know personal details about the private lives of others that are none of my business. It will require some very smart and fair minded decision makers to draw the line between private and public knowledge due to upcoming technology.

There is no question that national, state, and local elections are public business and all should be known without exception.

Did any media network show Trumps news conference that is on Youtube? 45 minutes long, entitled "This may be the most important speech I've ever made..."

It was put up a little while ago today. He goes down the list of irregularities and fraud. I can't even imagine what Europe and other free nations are thinking if all of this is accurate.
I’ll tell you what they’re thinking...
They’re thinking, “Let’s see if we can pull off sneaky shit like those democrat Americans are doing.”.
They used to do it in Iraq with Saddam Hussain all the time, Lame Stream Media swooned all over Saddam, when he got 110% of the vote and no one voted for the opposition party.

Wow, yeah, at 1:46 the questioner lies to the lady, telling her she is "confused" and she knows the law. You either need photo ID proving you are as you say you are, or a signed affidavit.

It is on the SoS website.

Total fraud, right there in the hearings.

The US, as a competitive nation, needs to step it up three notches to catch up with other countries to have a clean election process.

The US ranks 18th in transparency and good governance. Is a ranking of 18th good enough for the US, all things considered, do you think? I don't, but admit to being an imperfect perfectionist. That is a horrendous ranking and our state reps need to to act on this or be voted out next time around.

The Heritage Foundation (an independent review by an AllSides editor in Sept. 2020 found Heritage.org maintained a clear Lean Right bias) has a quick way to review cases of voter fraud per state.

The US has the means to do better, so why the hold up? Who is benefiting from the current status quo and motivated to keep things as they are and not improve our conditions? There is of course more than one valid answer.
Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare. You mentioned the Heritage Foundation... Thee Heritage Foundation's database of voter fraud contains about 1300 known cases of election fraud going back to 1982. That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of 0.000000867. Infinitesimal.

Wow, yeah, at 1:46 the questioner lies to the lady, telling her she is "confused" and she knows the law. You either need photo ID proving you are as you say you are, or a signed affidavit.

I voted in Michigan for 11 years. You don’t need an ID.

Michigan does have a voter identification requirement at the polls. Voters are asked to present an acceptable photo ID such as a Michigan driver's license or identification card. Please note that voters who do not have an acceptable form of ID or failed to bring it with them to the polls still can vote. They simply sign a brief affidavit stating that they're not in possession of a photo ID. Their ballots are included with all others and counted on Election Day.

Michigan does have a voter identification requirement at the polls. Voters are asked to present an acceptable photo ID such as a Michigan driver's license or identification card. Please note that voters who do not have an acceptable form of ID or failed to bring it with them to the polls still can vote. They simply sign a brief affidavit stating that they're not in possession of a photo ID. Their ballots are included with all others and counted on Election Day.
But that isn't what that exchange was about. She even said that. She noted that a signed affidavit was good enough. . . and he TOLD HER, she was wrong.

GO look at it. You said she was wrong. He said she was confused. SHE WAS RIGHT.

IF folks don't sign that affidavit, anyone can go in and vote saying they are that person, and steal that person's right to vote. IOW, the signatures WON'T MATCH.

Around -2:55:00 Michigan rep David LaGrand tells her that she is wrong, that one does not need to submit an affidavit if they have no proof of identification or residency. This is incorrect. Go look at the SoS website!

If you voted w/o showing ID or proof of residency, it was because you were already on the rolls or folks knew you lived in the area and they already knew you.

Both YOU and HE are wrong. Folks other than the people that were registered could have been going in and voting, that is the issue here.

She acknowledges the law, I do, why don't you? :dunno:

SOS - A Guide to Voter ID/Affidavit at the Polls

Last edited:

But that isn't what that exchange was about. She even said that. She noted that a signed affidavit was good enough. . . and he TOLD HER, she was wrong.

IF folks don't sign that affidavit, anyone can go in and vote saying they are that person, and steal that person's right to vote. IOW, the signatures WON'T MATCH.

Around -2:48:00 Michigan rep David LaGrand tells her that she is wrong, that one does not need to submit an affidavit if they have no proof of identification or residency. This is incorrect. Go look at the SoS website!

If you voted w/o showing ID or proof of residency, it was because you were already on the rolls or folks knew you lived in the area and they already knew you.

Both YOU and HE are wrong. Folks other than the people that were registered could have been going in and voting, that is the issue here.

Why do you bother with these lying pieces of shit? They will NEVER accept anything you say that disagrees with their chicom objective.

So fraud then.

So fraud then.
The funny thing is, by this post, he directly contradicts his previous post;

Bwahaha. First woman on this non-hearing didn’t know voter laws. Thought everyone needed an ID.

She even mentioned the need for a signed affidavit if they were not registered to prove their residency or had an ID. . . . and Michigan rep David LaGrand told her, "you are confused."

Then later, this poster ADMITS, they "simply sign a brief affidavit stating that they're not in possession of a photo ID." WHICH? THEY DID NOT DO!

IOW. FRAUD.

Around -2:48:00 Michigan rep David LaGrand tells her that she is wrong, that one does not need to submit an affidavit if they have no proof of identification or residency. This is incorrect. Go look at the SoS website!

Why do you bother with these lying pieces of shit? They will NEVER accept anything you say that disagrees with their chicom objective.

My only objective is a correct accounting of the law and a clean system that represents the will of the people.

If I were to tell you that, according to exit polling, it would appear, Trump lost, you would be just as apt to cry foul.

Everyone has their cognitive biases. I only seek truth.

This is a big deal.

I just put blackass on ignore, but will post off yours. Elections to free people are very important and can mean staying free or become slaves to the progressive masters who want to take everyones freedoms away. Blackass is one such person, who probably had ancestors of the Democrats before, who ended up free, now they just want to return to their roots, of being a slave...

And to think 1/2 million white people fought to make shits like blackass free, all for nothing..Just a big joke....

Nice racist rant, Assronjim.

The US, as a competitive nation, needs to step it up three notches to catch up with other countries to have a clean election process.

The US ranks 18th in transparency and good governance. Is a ranking of 18th good enough for the US, all things considered, do you think? I don't, but admit to being an imperfect perfectionist. That is a horrendous ranking and our state reps need to to act on this or be voted out next time around.

The Heritage Foundation (an independent review by an AllSides editor in Sept. 2020 found Heritage.org maintained a clear Lean Right bias) has a quick way to review cases of voter fraud per state.

The US has the means to do better, so why the hold up? Who is benefiting from the current status quo and motivated to keep things as they are and not improve our conditions? There is of course more than one valid answer.
Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare. You mentioned the Heritage Foundation... Thee Heritage Foundation's database of voter fraud contains about 1300 known cases of election fraud going back to 1982. That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of 0.000000867. Infinitesimal.
In response to Faun's: "Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare." Ah! There is a new player now at the table: enhanced tech that uses back door discovery routes to discover fraud. Our capabilities to discover voter fraud today is nothing like it was a mere 10 years ago, even compared to a few years ago. As you know, long gone are the days of accepting a company's word on a product, including voting machines.

Now, had I grown up in Mozambique I would likely agree with your statement that- voter fraud is "not a big problem" because my expectations would be much lower. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have been born and that includes the where and when.

If X number of fraudulent acts have been caught and proven over the years while during that course of time the means of detection were (as they were) below par, it follows that there have been many more that have gone undetected over the years. There are many crimes committed that go unsolved, unfortunately, but not for long!

One reason for undetected voting "mishaps" could be fueled by the desire to produce fast results over accurate ones. In addition, we humans are pretty blind when it comes to how to improve things. Mostly, we like to complicate the heck out of things so any idea deemed "too simple" is often thrown out and progress takes much longer than necessary.

Just this year, election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition had a group of experts investigate what they were being told by the voting machine companies because frankly, they didn't believe them. Their findings? Bogusness, major bogusness on the part of the top seller of voting machines, Elections Systems & Software, and its website claim about "zero connectivity to internet"...which was false but must have been removed following the release of the advocacy group's findings. The following linked article has now added a video:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online- -experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

There should be zero voter fraud in a country that is where we are with advancements in science, medicine, tech with non-hackable computers (soon to be out grand scale) and the like. That's right. Zero instances as far as machine error, human manipulated machine error, or human error. We need a better way forward. If you think I'm wearing a pair of rosy sunglasses perhaps you're right. I'm also, however, aware of a global rate of knowledge doubling every six months and it only makes sense to apply this new knowledge. If these voting machines, prone to column errors and others, aren't taken out of the equation, there is something very wrong.

Consumers and voters are basically the same thing when it comes to providing accurate election results. Most consumers/voters, regardless of politics, will not accept subpar standards.

Last edited:

In response to Faun's: "Voter fraud is not a big problem in the U.S.. Is there voter fraud? Yes, but it's rare." Ah! There is a new player now at the table: enhanced tech that uses back door discovery routes to discover fraud. Our capabilities to discover voter fraud today is nothing like it was a mere 10 years ago, even compared to a few years ago. As you know, long gone are the days of accepting a company's word on a product, including voting machines.

Now, had I grown up in Mozambique I would likely agree with your statement that- voter fraud is "not a big problem" because my expectations would be much lower. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have been born and that includes the where and when.

If X number of fraudulent acts have been caught and proven over the years while during that course of time the means of detection were (as they were) below par, it follows that there have been many more that have gone undetected over the years. There are many crimes committed that go unsolved, unfortunately, but not for long!

One reason for undetected voting "mishaps" could be fueled by the desire to produce fast results over accurate ones. In addition, we humans are pretty blind when it comes to how to improve things. Mostly, we like to complicate the heck out of things so any idea deemed "too simple" is often thrown out and progress takes much longer than necessary.

Just this year, election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition had a group of experts investigate what they were being told by the voting machine companies because frankly, they didn't believe them. Their findings? Bogusness, major bogusness on the part of the top seller of voting machines, Elections Systems & Software, and its website claim about "zero connectivity to internet"...which was false but must have been removed following the release of the advocacy group's findings. The following linked article has now added a video:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online- -experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

There should be zero voter fraud in a country that is where we are with advancements in science, medicine, tech with non-hackable computers (soon to be out grand scale) and the like. That's right. Zero instances as far as machine error, human manipulated machine error, or human error. We need a better way forward. If you think I'm wearing a pair of rosy sunglasses perhaps you're right. I'm also, however, aware of a global rate of knowledge doubling every six months and it only makes sense to apply this new knowledge. If these voting machines, prone to column errors and others, aren't taken out of the equation, there is something very wrong.

Consumers and voters are basically the same thing when it comes to providing accurate election results. Most consumers/voters, regardless of politics, will not accept subpar standards.
There's never 0% of any crime. As far as people getting away with voter fraud, you could say 99 out of 100 get away with it and the fraud rate would still be 0.0000867

There's never 0% of any crime. As far as people getting away with voter fraud, you could say 99 out of 100 get away with it and the fraud rate would still be 0.0000867
disputed.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back