Rudy Giuliani is testifying in Michigan now.

The US, as a competitive nation, needs to step it up three notches to catch up with other countries to have a clean election process.

The US ranks 18th in transparency and good governance. Is a ranking of 18th good enough for the US, all things considered, do you think? I don't, but admit to being an imperfect perfectionist. That is a horrendous ranking and our state reps need to to act on this or be voted out next time around.

The Heritage Foundation (an independent review by an AllSides editor in Sept. 2020 found Heritage.org maintained a clear Lean Right bias) has a quick way to review cases of voter fraud per state.

The US has the means to do better, so why the hold up? Who is benefiting from the current status quo and motivated to keep things as they are and not improve our conditions? There is of course more than one valid answer.

This is a big deal.

No, it’s not a big deal. It’s a fucking circus and a complete joke that this band of idiots keep propagating because it is making them rich. It’s suckers like you that enables this nonsense.

The dumb fucks are enabling it by donating to this absurdly bogus cause. Reminds me of the idiots that send their money to television evangelists. Suckers one and all.

This is a big deal.

No, it’s not a big deal. It’s a fucking circus and a complete joke that this band of idiots keep propagating because it is making them rich. It’s suckers like you that enables this nonsense.

The dumb fucks are enabling it by donating to this absurdly bogus cause. Reminds me of the idiots that send their money to television evangelists. Suckers one and all.

Let them Waste their money. If they are dumb enough to send it to a conman like Trump then they deserve to lose it

So far the only fraud testified to was the first witness who says she asked for IDs which wasn’t allowed under law. 80

This is a big deal.

Which city/towns court? In front of which judge?
Is it in that made up county that Sidney filed in her lawsuit? :)

Hopefully it’s an American city and an American judge who abides by the US constitution and not a democrat in some democrat ‘community’.

If he used the F word (fraud), then you can bet your ass it wasn't in front of a judge during a courtroom hearing.

What are talking about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back