Rudy Giuliani Interview - Biden Tortured and Raped Very Young Girls in China

What video? Coming from Giuliani? Anything from Giuliani are nothing but pure GARBAGE.
You guys were parroting the same denial Bullshit during Benghazi and during HRC's email scandal.

How'd all that denial work out for you Leftist Extremist?
There’s no denial at all. I’m just fighting you for spreading misinformation for the sake of Russians that you love.... with exact facts and reality.
Do you expect us to just roll and die and believed the lies that are fed by the Russians?

There’s no denial at all. I’m just fighting you for spreading misinformation for the sake of Russians that you love.... with exact facts and reality.
Do you expect us to just roll and die and believed the lies that are fed by the Russians?
You have no evidence any of this is misinformation.

Therefore it is you who is spreading the misinformation and we all know why.

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

The interview is about 30 minutes long.

It is the most complete information of what is being alleged here.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Want to dispute what is being alleged?

Quote Giuliani with time stamp and show us all where he is wrong.
Giuliani always stands up for the American people, and he's lawyer enough not to let crooks hurt everyday citizens who work for their own families.
Nah! LOL..... That is not what the world knew about Giuliani’s reputations. Even his OWN daughter Caroline despised his own father. Here’s 2 links about that boy Rudy.

'The View' co-hosts agree: Rudy Giuliani has lost credibility

Nah! I gave you several links and post proved about Russians agents , Giuliani and that lap top. You lost all the way Dude.

Like WHAT? Can you give us an example?
Try watching the videoed interview Jackass .....

I posted the time stamp of that comment.

Let me guess ....

You can't watch it because it will upset your delicate little Willful Ignorance.

What video? Coming from Giuliani? Anything from Giuliani are nothing but pure GARBAGE.

Right. Any derogatory information about your angel Biden is pure garbage. That's the battle cry of the brainwashed drone.

Nah! I gave you several links and post proved about Russians agents , Giuliani and that lap top. You lost all the way Dude.
You posted no facts, just some partisan asshole's opinion.

Nah! LOL..... That is not what the world knew about Giuliani’s reputations. Even his OWN daughter Caroline despised his own father. Here’s 2 links about that boy Rudy.

LMAO ...

Those psycho bitches on the View are the poster children for just how crazy Leftist are.

You linked to Fake News sites.

You have not provided any evidence to dispute ANYTHING Giuliani said or ANYTHING that's in the Johnson/Grassley Report.

You have nothing.

Giuliani always stands up for the American people, and he's lawyer enough not to let crooks hurt everyday citizens who work for their own families.
This is true.

This story is going away because it cannot be debunked.
LOL...... It’s been debunked all the way Dude both here and outside. Here is the news why Rudy didn’t use Fox News instead he used New York Post a tabloid. Even Fox News do NOT trust Giuliani.

Fox News passed on Hunter Biden email story amid credibility concerns

Fox News reportedly declined the chance to run Rudy Giuliani’s Hunter Bidenemails story amid reported concerns on its credibility.

Mr Giuliani then took the story to the tabloid New York Post, also owned by Mr Murdoch, who ran the controversial stories with material they claim was taken from Mr Biden’s laptop.

Fox News was reportedly unhappy at the lack of verification that the laptop actually belonged to Mr Biden and had concerns about Mr Giuliani’s reliability as a source, insiders told mediaite.com.

You linked to Fake News sites.

You have not provided any evidence to dispute ANYTHING Giuliani said or ANYTHING that's in the Johnson/Grassley Report.

You have nothing.
Nah! TRUTH HURTS eh Johny. I gave you all of that with links from credible media.
Suffering from TDS...... Trump Denials Sympathizers.

LMAO ...

Those psycho bitches on the View are the poster children for just how crazy Leftist are.
Are you denying that is Giuliani daughter?

Suffering from double TDS.
Trump Deranged Sympathizers
Trump Denial Syndrome.

Nah! TRUTH HURTS eh Johny. I gave you all of that with links from credible media.
There is a reason no one takes you idiots seriously.

As evidenced by the Benghazi scandal and HRC's email scandal.

The American people knew the truth.

And, voted accordingly.

As, they will this time too.

And, voted accordingly.

Why bother , all they do is lie .

And they also have a hard drive of Joe Biden son raping little Chinese girls
No wonder Biden is in hiding and no one is disputing these allegation.

Either they got the videos or not. I dont think the reps would claim this if it was not true. But they are going to have to come out with some visual proof. I'm still waiting to hear a peep on MSM.

And, voted accordingly.

No reason no one takes me seriously? Are you KIDDING me? You are displaying your hypocrisy.
How many of you gullibles trying to discredit me with just non sense rebuttal. You even posted a picture that showed you are just a amateur weakling lousy kid.

Me IDIOTS? I’m not going to lower my class to your low class miserable life.

Bengazi is history. 4 years later you are still DICKING with emails. Showed desperation time....... What is Bengazi and emails has anything to do with ........ Trump the racist dog shit that literally destroyed this country because of his incompetent, ignorant and ineptness. Supported by ignorant people like you.

Right now millions and millions of Americans are sufferings from hardships and health crisis. No one will give a diddly squat about a laptop especially coming from a Russian dog Giuliani

Last edited:

And, voted accordingly.

Why bother , all they do is lie .
That’s funny. Why don’t you pick any of my post and try to prove it where I lied? Try it.

Giuliani said the story would come out in the next 10 days.

Today is day 2.
From Giuliani? That’s very funny. What makes you think anything coming out from that boy Rudy has any credibility

Let me sum up how I blasted and debunked you right from the start.

1. You personally invited me to your (this) thread using a 100% fake news media as your bible. Using a fake news tells a lot about you as FAKE, LIAR and amateur. Then weaklings ignorant idiots likes it and supported it. That’s sad isn’t it?

2. You have not given me a credible rebuttal except nonsense promoting Russian agendas.

3. You posted pictures as your rebuttal proved you are weak, amateur and childish.

4. You adore Ron Johnson who’s worked and fed by Russian agents Telizhenko. Johnson has no credibility, talked to Fox News but he is scared to talk to CNN, another Russian assets.

Aside from that you don’t know anything. Enjoy your last 12 days. Even Murdoch predict a landslide win for Biden.

Rupert Murdoch believes Biden will beat Trump in a "landslide": report

Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire owner of Fox News and an influential ally of President Donald Trump, believes Democratic rival Joe Biden will win the presidential election in a landslide, according to associates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back