Rudy Giuliani Interview - Biden Tortured and Raped Very Young Girls in China

Convoluted conspiracy theory....

ALL Fact Checker sites are Fake News.

When you have to resort to Fake News Fact Checker sites ... you have already lost your argument.
Wrong. You are totally WRONG. You know WHY? Because these fact checkers can get sued if they are wrong.

If you use a fake news media it’s your responsibility to prove the credentials and credibility of that media that goes along with the credibility. DON’T YOU EVER FORGET THAT.

Try to use negative review against an organization using Yelps. They will sue your ass.

Remember these fake news media like your bitchute normally consist of 2 or 3 individuals tryin to make money. They threw it against the wall. They know that one of these dumb ignorant weaklings will pick it up then spread misinformation.

If the FBI is waiting for the election to arrest this motherfucker! Heads should roll at the FBI
The FBI is actually investigating Rudy.
The FBI leadership can go to hell---they knew about Joe and Hilliary and Hunter's crimes including the rapes and they allowed it to go on.

Ok...so we're getting a better picture of this new conspiracy theory...FBI is now involved.
What the hell do you mean NEW? I've long said that the only reason why Hilliary and the rest have been allowed to get away with all their crimes is because the FBI has been covering for them. I've known this is a fact since the FBI "investigated" Hillary's emails. They gathered up all the evidence-----and then destroy blackberries and computers for Hilliary and gave Huma atleast two boxes of evidence to go hide.
Well Almost 4 years Trump has not charge Hillary of any wrong doing despite having a lap dog attorney general. Where is it?
What am I missing?

Wrong. You are totally WRONG. You know WHY? Because these fact checkers can get sued if they are wrong.

If you use a fake news media it’s your responsibility to prove the credentials and credibility of that media that goes along with the credibility. DON’T YOU EVER FORGET THAT.

Try to use negative review against an organization using Yelps. They will sue your ass.

Remember these fake news media like your bitchute normally consist of 2 or 3 individuals tryin to make money. They threw it against the wall. They know that one of these dumb ignorant weaklings will pick it up then spread misinformation.
T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D

triggered-feminist.jpg

Fuckin' Leftist .....

Go Figure!

Anything coming out from Giuliani who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko is not to be trusted.
Even Fox News didn’t took him seriously so he went to New York Post a tabloid magazine.
Fine ....

How about Sen. Ron Johnson and the other media figures who have seen the hard drive and are all saying the same things?

Gonna dismiss them as Russian agents too....

Your denial of the facts is going nowhere.

Coming from Senators Ron Johnson ....... Absolutely.

Here is the problem.......

1. GOPs Johnson and Grassley launched their own investigation about Hunter but they came up short when they found out they are working with Telizhenko. Link below. Another Ukrainian parliament member a Russian hard liner like Derkach. both Russian agents which are recently banned by the Treasury and State Department. Link below.

2. More than 50 former intelligence officers deeply suspicious that Russia could be involved with the stories of New York Post.

3. Ron Johnson is another lapdog of Trump. Since all these BS came from Giuliani who works with the Russians. What is the credibility of that laptop? Then exploited by Ron Johnson.

4. According to Johnson...... Hunter was involved raping of Chinese underage girls. Why didn’t the New York Post exposed that part?

5. This dude Johnson running to Fox News to spread these BS...... but he doesn’t go to CNN to be grilled and challenge. Why not bring it to Lindsey Graham that is in charge Judiciary Committee?

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D

triggered-feminist.jpg

Fuckin' Leftist .....

Go Figure!

TRUTH HURTS eh Johny boy. Especially when you are debunked by your ignorance. No I’m not triggered at all. I’m just laughing at your childish picture.

Anything coming out from Giuliani who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko is not to be trusted.
Even Fox News didn’t took him seriously so he went to New York Post a tabloid magazine.
Fine ....

How about Sen. Ron Johnson and the other media figures who have seen the hard drive and are all saying the same things?

1. GOPs Johnson and Grassley launched their own investigation about Hunter but they came up short when they found out they are working with Telizhenko. Link below. Another Ukrainian parliament member a Russian hard liner like Derkach. both Russian agents which are recently banned by the Treasury and State Department. Link below.

2. More than 50 former intelligence officers deeply suspicious that Russia could be involved with the stories of New York Post.

3. Ron Johnson is another lapdog of Trump. Since all these BS came from Giuliani who works with the Russians. What is the credibility of that laptop? Then exploited by Ron Johnson.

4. According to Johnson...... Hunter was involved raping of Chinese underage girls. Why didn’t the New York Post exposed that part?

5. This dude Johnson running to Fox News to spread these BS...... but he doesn’t go to CNN to be grilled and challenge. Why not bring it to Lindsey Graham that is in charge Judiciary Committee?

The report didn't come up short dumbass.

Try reading the actual report and not all the Fake News MSM reports about the report.

It's linked below in Sen. Ron Johnson's Tweet.

The Bidens have no problem assaulting women. That's probably why they both like China so much. No laws for the rich and powerful.

Fine ....

Try reading the actual report and not all the Fake News MSM reports about the report.

Dude Pay ATTENTION. Read do not stare at it. All those BULL SHIT information about Hunter...... mayor, millions of $ etc etc etc etc.....

Are fed by Telizhenko a Ukrainian parliament member and also Russian agent. Both Giuliani and Johnson works with that Russian agent.
WHAT part of your thick ignorant can not pick that up? I gave you links to prove what I’m saying.

Since you are promoting all these garbage against my country using those information fed by the Russians ......
Are you being paid by the Russians ???

The Bidens have no problem assaulting women. That's probably why they both like China so much. No laws for the rich and powerful.

You have no proof of that. Fox News teaches you well ....... Yet there are 25 women accused Trump of sexual violence which are all recorded. One is currently being sued for rape waiting for DNA.

Fine ....

Ron Johnson is nothing but a piece of garbage.

Dude Pay ATTENTION. Read do not stare at it. All those BULL SHIT information about Hunter...... mayor, millions of $ etc etc etc etc.....

Are fed by Telizhenko a Ukrainian parliament member and also Russian agent. Both Giuliani and Johnson works with that Russian agent.
WHAT part of your thick ignorant can not pick that up? I gave you links to prove what I’m saying.

Since you are promoting all these garbage against my country using those information fed by the Russians ......
Are you being paid by the Russians ???
The Johnson/Grassley Report says otherwise.

Your denial will not change anything about the reality of this story.

The American people are tuned in and are paying attention.

Just like they were during Benghazi.

Just like they were during Hillary Clinton's email scandal ....

And, just like 2016 .... will be voting accordingly.

Despite how much you try to deny the facts.

"Joe Biden plagiarized his way through law school"
-Rudy Giuliani

19:15
Your boy Rudy is nothing but a LAP DOG of Trump. Spreading all these nonsense about the Biden.
Before the first debate.... Giuliani also said that Biden cannot debate Trump because he has dementia. After the First debate Biden looks sharp but Trump looks like an idiot.
Facts are "nonsense?" Biden was wearing a wire, and Wallace was protecting him.

Fine ....

Ron Johnson is nothing but a piece of garbage.

ROFL! Yeah, everyone who has the goods on Hidin Biden is a piece of garbage.

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

The interview is about 30 minutes long.

It is the most complete information of what is being alleged here.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Want to dispute what is being alleged?

Quote Giuliani with time stamp and show us all where he is wrong.
Jeezuz

Out of curiosity, why do you assume it's true?
I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.
I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.
I was There with you until the receipt showed up. Emails and pictures are authentic. Blasey had nothing but her unverified lies. Didn’t believe her and don’t believe this. At least I am consistent. You? Not so much

WHAT emails and pictures are authentic? Based on what?

My statement on Blasey is this - and, it has been consistently this. Both she, and Kavanaugh, ran in a group of rich, privileged, heavy drinking underaged partiers - Holton Arms, Georgetown Prep, etc had a reputation. They had a reputation. (ironically - I grew up in that general area) I believe Blasey Ford in that I think something did happen to her. Was it Kavanaugh? No evidence. They were also minors. It should never have been brought into the hearings the way it was.
No evidence but enough to smear Kav. The emails and pictures on the laptop are authentic. No one is denying that. Didn’t see the supposed videos. I do Not know if there is enough there to show pay for play. I d Need to see more. For now I dont know what it is. With Ford she is a liar. If Kav was nominated by the Democrats she would have never come out with her ruse. You and Crepitus are hypocrites. Period. End of story.
Kind of think there is a bit of hypocrisy on your side guy. You're willing to give more credibility to one allegation than the other?
There is more proof on one vs the other. I am 100% positive Blasey Ford is a lying evil person. The emails and pictures are legit on Hunter what I dont know is it dad knew.

Forum List

Back