Rudy Giuliani Interview - Biden Tortured and Raped Very Young Girls in China

From Giuliani? That’s very funny. What makes you think anything coming out from that boy Rudy has any credibility

Let me sum up how I blasted and debunked you right from the start.

1. You personally invited me to your (this) thread using a 100% fake news media as your bible. Using a fake news tells a lot about you as FAKE, LIAR and amateur. Then weaklings ignorant idiots likes it and supported it. That’s sad isn’t it?

2. You have not given me a credible rebuttal except nonsense promoting Russian agendas.

3. You posted pictures as your rebuttal proved you are weak, amateur and childish.

4. You adore Ron Johnson who’s worked and fed by Russian agents Telizhenko. Johnson has no credibility, talked to Fox News but he is scared to talk to CNN, another Russian assets.

Aside from that you don’t know anything. Enjoy your last 12 days. Even Murdoch predict a landslide win for Biden.

Rupert Murdoch believes Biden will beat Trump in a "landslide": report

Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire owner of Fox News and an influential ally of President Donald Trump, believes Democratic rival Joe Biden will win the presidential election in a landslide, according to associates.
Hey dumbass ....

The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

How could the FBI and DOJ concur this if they were not in possession of the laptop.

You can deny this all you want ....

Just like I am sure you did with Benghazi and HRC's email scandal.

But, your denial is meaningless.

The American people know better as evidenced by the 2016 election.

Nah! TRUTH HURTS eh Johny. I gave you all of that with links from credible media.
Suffering from TDS...... Trump Denials Sympathizers.
There is a reason no one takes you idiots seriously.

As evidenced by the Benghazi scandal and HRC's email scandal.

The American people knew the truth.

And, voted accordingly.

As, they will this time too.
Why bother , all they do is lie .
That’s funny. Why don’t you pick any of my post and try to prove it where I lied? Try it.
Tell me more about the PLANdemic.

Forum List

Back